It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Willing targets, come in my tent!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: VegHead

My guess would have been gall bladder? Sure you don't want the cards? They are fun!

I do have my gall bladder out - but that was removed when I was a teenager. But still - hey, you did correctly guess a body part I am missing!

The answer I was looking for was thyroid.

Ok - I guess I'm open to a tarot reading, if it's all in fun. (Tbh it makes me a bit uneasy!)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
Peeple - It's scary how accurate that actually is!!! We just had a huge restructure at work and are waiting to see where all the chips fall. Everyone is out for themselves so its pretty cut throat right now. So we are just hoping the slackers get gone and the workers survive. LOL One can hope.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: VegHead

Hey a hit! After all the fails yesterday, that's cool, but it wasn't what you were looking for so a semi hit, but still yeahi!
You don't have to do the cards if it makes you uncomfortable.
But if you do have a question, i am happy to practice!

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Wow, that's a tough situation! Best wishes and fingers crossed for you!

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

a reply to: Boadicea

Hi, i got me a set of tarot cards and now i am trying them out on your question. I hope that's okay with you?

Yes, of course, that's fine! Whatever works for you... and thank you

The situation is you are looking for safety in a time of fate.

Yes, that's definitely one way of saying it... I find the "fate" part intriguing...

Currently you are calm and rational after a time of personal growth.

This is absolutely true... but I have to LOL at that! Especially the "time of personal growth" part which basically translates to being absolutely overwhelmed by it all at one point... which forced much thoughtful introspection! But yes, I am now at peace with myself and my decisions. I take that as the "calm" part, and I like the "rational" part you added. That's reassuring that I've made good decisions

Just be patient and you will be rewarded.

That's easier said than done! But I have no choice, so patience it shall be...

This is an obvious crisis and it is yet undecided.

Yes, an "obvious crisis," but I'm actually fairly confident of a positive outcome.... though the "yet undecided" is, again, intriguing, but not exactly a confidence booster...

But in the end everything will be done for you, just hold on to your money.

Again, intriguing, but I guess I'll have to see what happens before I can address it.

Thank you so much. I hope the feedback helps you grow and refine your skills. Good luck!

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Thanks for taking the time to give me a feedback!
If you have any other questions for the cards, i'll be here.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Looks like you're keeping up with the posts! I'd like to help you out too then.

What do you see me doing this evening? It is currently 8:20am at my location. Anything sunset and beyond is fair game

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I know you already have many requests to fulfill... and I don't want to be greedy... but since you asked...

I'd love to hear anything you can "get" about the issues I have with some (female) members of my extended family.

But I'll be patient and wait my turn. And if you burn out before you get to me again, that's okay too!

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

a reply to: NerdGoddess

Definetly a life changer!
Also an opportunity to make money! But you would have to give it your all! Not only intuition but also a lot of reason is reminded from you, seems like you are on your way if you want to or not. There is the king of swords, i don't know if that's you or someone helping you, because you can expect generosity. But your life will never be the same, it is fate.

Also using the cards, tell me if i was wrong?

Awesome! I started a new job this year and I get Salary now, but I'm training for even higher positions within the company. A few months ago, my sons (9 months old) father and I separated after 7 years together due to irreconcilable differences and I recently started a new relationship with someone who seems to care about me just as much as I care about him. He has turned my days around since I met him and I feel like I have a reason to smile and keep breathing every morning because he knows how to treat me and respect me and love me and support me emotionally. He is incredibly selfless when it comes to me.

I'd say that one was a hit Peeple
Pretty nifty dude, thanks!
edit on 11/11/2015 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

Ha cool. Thanks for sharing your story. Tarot cards seem to work?!?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Hi
.. Would you please tell me if you can see where and when I will meet my significant other? Also what his name might be .. Thank you in advance and I will be sure to update you in the future ! Regards

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Oh it's okay, the others are more for remote viewing and i am all cards today, so here it goes:

The situation is death and the king of cups. I am not sure what that means, maybe the end of a relationship was the start of the issues? Or if you are the king, do you write poems?
The main issue seems to be jealousy over both, material things and your attitude and you will be able to create a distance, a pretty bright departure, maybe really travelling or moving somewhere.
You should question your own motives in this issue, because the final card is the highpriestess, a passive card, but the one which binds light and darkness, meaning intuition.

Sorry, that sounds like it doesn't make much sense?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Dont know if you missed my post on page 4, interested to see if you can guess some aspects. Cards are cool too. XD

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Was not sure if you missed me too on page 5. Just a reminder.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

Yours was one i thought to be just for viewing, but since you're game with cards too:

For you i got the moon, which is a symbol for the unknown, you seem to let your emotions guide you.
There is a woman but she is less significant to you, you're happier following your own path and her reasoning seems to be in the way of your fullfillment. Are you an aries, because you seem to have a lot of the properties?
Watch out someone wants to sabotage your growth! Could be the woman?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Thank you again

Let me think about this a little bit. It is rather cryptic, isn't it? I'm not surprised in a way though. They don't make any sense to me either! I've chosen to ignore them for a while now. Kind of the "if you can't say something nice, say nothing at all" approach. It doesn't fix anything; but it doesn't make anything worse either.

I'll think about it for a while and then give you better feedback. Thank you!

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Me. Had it done once before and it was bang on

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Zethkal

Sure if you got a question for tarot cards? I thought them today and declared this to be their day?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Can you try me with the cards as you didn't really see anything for me before.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Tam88

Do you have a question or just "in general the next few days"?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join