It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Willing targets, come in my tent!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:38 AM
a reply to: Zethkal

It is an action against what your heart knows to be true. Will say you did it to yourself. You were acting against your own feeling.
And as i see it you will see and fight with this person, in the future. An opportunity to clean your mess up? But first you need to take a few steps back to fully see and understand what happened.
That's my interpretation.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 12:12 PM
a reply to: Peeple

yes exactly

I will lose a bit either way I chose.

I am scared of Tarot cards but thanks. Have fun.

edit on 11-11-2015 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 12:26 PM
I "think" understand. I remember back in those days I was not emotionally secure, and I said things that put me out of context. (Foot-in-mouth syndrome). I've been working on myself since the past year, and done me wonders, but I still have some ways to go. I seem to have healthier relationships with my friends now, and I think my friends noticed. I still slip up occasionally in general, but I learn from it.

Saddened it is going to be another fight. But if it has to happen, and let it happen. I think I fully understand what I did wrong as I looked back. Actually I think what you surprised me with that I would see with this person again all of sudden. I know I would not be the one to initiate that because it would just backfire on me again. Hopefully there is a good outcome though.

Anyway thanks again. I really appreciate the time you took to talk to me.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 01:38 PM
Don't know if this type of question counts but here goes.

There are 3 things I am missing/have lost (not objects) and am wondering if I will find any or all of them

Sorry I don't have any questions that is likely to have a quick outcome. But would be interested to know if you can at least tell me what they are and I will confirm. They are all important to me and and of frequent concern.

Thank far you seem good.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:03 PM
Will my mother find a place to live next spring or is she going to move in with me?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:41 PM
sounds interesting, you can use the cards or anything else I guess.

don't really have a specific question in mind right now, anything interesting going to happen in the next few days?.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:03 PM

originally posted by: lostgirl
If you haven't got tired of it by the time you reach me...

There's something really important that I'm expecting, and someone equally important who will have to deliver it -

- what? and who?

Oh, and it's nothing at all to do with babies or doctors (just realized it reads that way

Hi, just bringing my question over from page 4 (the quote above)...

You can use the cards or remote viewing - whichever feels 'right' to you

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 05:21 PM
If you don't feel like remote viewing or the questions I asked earlier don't work, I'll go for the tarot or whatever you want!

I guess maybe something unique about me, or maybe something that's been on my mind, or sometime to expect in the next day or two.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 05:22 PM

originally posted by: Achilles92x
I would love to try. Some or all of these?

1. What can I expect in the next day or two?

2. November 1st is a complicated day for me, any idea why?

3. I've seen to have a prayer answered for me. I prayed on November 1st, and it was answered almost immediately... Any idea what it was?

4. There's something I struggle with greatly. I'm trying to give it up and it requires a life change. Any clue what it is?

5. There's something I love doing that I think about a lot but I haven't had the time to do lately. Any idea what it is or why I haven't had time?

These are just my questions from page 5 if you prefer to do the tarot, or whatever, on them!

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:36 PM

Okay, I'm game. Describe a room in my house.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:58 PM
Just a reminder. I will post the feedback for Target 850253 in 3 hours. I'll be disappointed if some one doesn't at least try. It's a legitimate target. Nothing woo woo. You'll be able to directly compre your impressions to the target location. Have fun.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 12:10 AM
I'm bummed that no one even tried. Here is the feedback anyway

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:47 AM
Omgosh I definitely want to play!!!! Soooo, I'm going thru a very weird stage of my life right now, anyhow, before I say to much, what do u think the outcome will be? I mean just within the next few months, weeks, or just days? Please anything would be cool!!!
edit on 11122015 by Ylr7913 because: Wanted to erase emoticon

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 06:28 AM
Hello. What do you make of me? I've been read accurately before so should be readable. Will post unbias feedback. Thanks

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 08:06 AM

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: reldra

I used the cards, hope you don't mind?

Very playfull! Super positiv on a first glance!
You seem to be a very strong person and like to make your own decission?
Also there is an ongoing competition and a man you like to play with, like a cat with a mouse? You are still learning and should think about holding yourself back in the future a bit.
There is a departure ahead of you and a time of contemplation.[/quot]

That is not really making much sense, but thank you for the effort

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 08:57 AM
Is it true that anyone can do tarot, its how you interpret them that you need practice with?

I had a girl in college read my tarot cards, she did not know how, she just kept pulling over bad cards for me, all bad, except the last one at least gave me hope. This was right before I went into my depression. I am happy now and glad for my hard times but the tarot, even though I don't remember how she read it (she had a book nearby to interpret) were right on in hindsight.

That is why I am scared of tarot cards, they are eerily true no matter how you cut the deck.

(so kewl too)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:20 AM
Thanks for everybody who took part, i now have the empirical proof i suck at it!

And for the tarot cards i still enjoy them very much, but it is pretty vague, more like symbols to meditate over.
But i love all the cosmical connections and images in it...

Again thanks for playing

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:09 PM

originally posted by: Peeple
Thanks for everybody who took part, i now have the empirical proof i suck at it!

Perhaps not. Perhaps your ability will become more apparent in future weeks.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:16 PM
I'm in. Tell me what you need from me.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 06:29 PM

I'm still interested to see what u have to say, or think, about me. If you would. Pleeeeeeeease. I've had a few reading b4 myself, 2 real and 1 fake, pretty sure I'm readable. Whacha think?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>