It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie vs. Hillary: A Look Back in History

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   
For those who may still be on the fence about Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton here is a look back in time showing who's consistent and who's not. Who stood for what, when and why. I think it gives a deeper look into what these candidates are all about and the passion or lack there of for the choices they've made.

I'll save my comments until some of you offer yours. I don't want to nudge anyone into any opinions.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Well I cant watch the video right now, but just wanna say I'm a huge supporter of Bernie. Ever since I started watching him, he just seems genuine about making this country a better place. I almost feel like a hypocrite supporting a politician, because in the past I was that guy who said I won't vote. I was so tired of the rhetoric from the politicians. Bernie to me is that breath of fresh air that talks about the real issues in this country and states his plans on how he plans to achieve his goals. Hillary...well I honestly don't care enough to talk about her.

I'll check back later after I get a chance to watch the video...thanks OP

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Yea, I'm a Bernie supporter. He's CERTAINLY a better choice than Hillary, and none of the Republican candidates are worth considering. Oh there's one more? Oh yeah, O'Malley. So anyways, I'm a Bernie supporter.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I just watched the first few minutes (I had already F/S the thread early this morning).
...finally got to it....

I don't need to see any more than those first couple of minutes. He is right.

Good on him.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

O'Malley's ideas and track record (I thought?) were pretty good....but - he was your Governor at one time, right?

So - is all he claims true??? Were you happy with his policies and leadership?
I haven't written him off yet......but I'd like to hear a Marylandian's (??) point of view.

edit on 11/10/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

If I were in Bernie Inc putting statigery together, I would not even want to be compared to HRC.

Our dude is not even in the same class. He is real (or as real as politicians get).

Like comparing a wholesome meal with meth. Yes you can ingest both but that is where the comparison ends.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ABNARTY

That is what the video points out. Too many people don't know how she flip flops according to what the polls say. This shows clearly where she stands.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: Krazysh0t

O'Malley's ideas and track record (I thought?) were pretty good....but - he was your Governor at one time, right?

So - is all he claims true??? Were you happy with his policies and leadership?
I haven't written him off yet......but I'd like to hear a Marylandian's (??) point of view.

This is the best way I can describe O'Malley. Did you ever see the HBO show, The Wire? Remember that asshole white politician that runs for Mayor of Baltimore, wins, doesn't do squat to change anything, then proceeds to just use that as a stepping stone to get to the Governor's Office? Carcetti. THAT guy is based on O'Malley.

top topics

join