It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracies you know exist but don't talk about, confession thread.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I know a few (actually more than a few) conspiracies that for for one reason or another I just don't feel i want to talk about. It could be that I don't know that much and so prefer to keep quiet about a particular consoriacy until more information is acquired, or for others it could be because they freak me out so much that i feel it would be dangerous to talk about them. Some I just don't talk about because I'm not in the right head space to devote the time energy that they would demand of me.. However they all concern me, and create anxiety every time I think about them and the implications.

But i see no harm in creating a thread about the fact that I know of some conspiracies that I don't or rarely want to talk about and perhaps in doing so it will encourage others to come forward who know of conspiracies but for whatever reason also don't want to talk about them so openly.

I don't want to tell you what they are. But i will give clues. Some clues will be more obvious than other what conspiracy they refer to. Kudos if you guess them correctly.

I can divide them into two distinct categories: conspiracies I can prove. Conspiracies I can't prove but have suspicious to beleive are true.

#1 Censored miracles.
#2 A bowl of dust.
#3 Life is sweet.
#4 Gas lamp by night
#5 Living the high life?
#6 Microhard.
#7 The distasteful food conspiracy.
#8 Children's Television.
#9 Blue finger prints on the ground.
#10 There will be blood.
#11 Parts and parcels.
#12 The lion king.
#13 Shadow puppets.
#14 Edumakation
#15 Junk Science
#16 Doctor Whom
#17 Pop idol
#18 Unhinged Youth :cheers
x10)
#19 Phat fhingers
#20 Irrefutable Rhetoric
#21 Supply and Command
edit on 7-11-2015 by nonjudgementalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2015 by nonjudgementalist because: Updated op

edit on 7-11-2015 by nonjudgementalist because: More op edit

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
everything conspiratorial which i discuss online, is not anything i discuss offline. all i get is glazed eyes and bemusement. the denial/ridicule model works well.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
You says you know some conspiracies are real but that you don't know much about them. How do you know they are real then?

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
everything conspiratorial which i discuss online, is not anything i discuss offline. all i get is glazed eyes and bemusement. the denial/ridicule model works well.

LOL! Exactly, what happens in Above Top Secret stays in ATS.
edit on 7-11-2015 by Enochstask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Reply to all above. Many of these conspiracies predate ATS.

Talking about them online seems as pointless as talking about them offline in that respect. You have to know your audience. It's no good going to a local pub and talking about the most dodgy topics in society. Most people who don't want to know don't want to know for a good reason. You have to be smart enough to know why and realise they do care somewhere inside just no there and then, and even if they won't ever care, many will.. And I can think of better reasons to talk about them offline than to talk about them online. Pertaining to having something done re social justice. But thats not to say there is no merit in online discussion.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: nonjudgementalist

but preaching to the choir is ultimately a waste of time.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

You missed my point. It's not about preaching to choir its about finding people who care about social justice. Most conspiracies in that list are crimes against humanity. People with a conscience will generally like to listen with an open mind.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enochstask

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4

LOL! Exactly, what happens in Above Top Secret stays in ATS.

Some sympathy there, although I didn't actually agree with your premise in that thread you just lost. However the OP goes a step further here, by confessing to not confessing, which is nothing to do with any agent of ATS.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I love Doctor Who!

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Most conspiracies in that list are crimes against humanity.

Elaborate please

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: rajas

The point of this thread is not to elaborate on the conspiracies themselves.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Elvis is alive and well and living somewhere off the coast of Neptune.
Stay tuned for further updates as details emerge.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonjudgementalist

The point of this thread is not to elaborate on the conspiracies themselves.

Then i have conspiracy for you #Humanity

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I know and can prove the seal impression on Obama's short form birth certificate is fraudulent, but it's too taboo to discuss at any length and hope people will consider with any seriousness.

Plus, I put a lot of work into getting the Hawaii Department of Health to release that information, so when people receive it by ridiculing the very subject and me...well, it sucks.

edit on 7-11-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Okay genius spill the beans...

PS feel free to question me me for more information about some of the conspiracies I listed, or add your own!

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonjudgementalist

Okay genius spill the beans

You first.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Haha choose a conspiracy and I will see how I feel about giving more info about it.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

ok point taken

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I know the reply wasn't directed to me, but I'm dying to know about #1 on your list - please?

(It's just, as a person who suffers Major Depressive Disorder, I could use all the "miracle" stories I can get, so if there are censored ones out there it would be a great kindness to me if you would share your knowledge.)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
is there actually a point to this thread....?
Hint about a supposed conspiracy but dont go into detail about it......is this what ATS is coming to,lol.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join