It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the News Media Still Suppressing the 911 Truth?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Week after week people post NEW PROOF that 911 was a government operation.
Just yesterday a new video of old CGI fakery was posted as proof the Pentagon was hit by a missile.
If all of this was PROOF why hasn't any of it made it onto the nightly world news?
Why hasn't any of it made it into the news papers?
Why hasn't Pravda printed it?
Why hasn't the Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting run any stories about it?

No media outlet is plastering these PROOF(s) on their outlets.

Do you really believe TPTB can stop all of these independent outlets cold?
Last night reporters were going tooth and nail at Ben Carson about his scholarship and violence claims.
Do you believe they get all pussy cat when it comes to 911?

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Several leading American mainstream journalists say that the US government is lying about 9/11 and the so-called war on terror. Unfortunately, media owners and editors won’t let them report their findings.

topinfopost.com...

You don’t see any serious questioning by the mainstream media. I thought one of the tip-offs that it was a put-up job was when a cameraman from a little weekly in Pennsylvania went to the site where this airliner had supposedly crashed (on 9/11). And he said, ‘I didn’t see any airliner. I saw a hole in the ground. I didn’t see any bodies. I didn’t see any luggage.’ All right, maybe that guy just made this up. But I don’t think so. I think he was just doing his job. And then at the Pentagon, you had the claim that airliner hit it. But again, there was no wreckage. Reporters who worked in the Press Room at the Pentagon went out there on the lawn, and they couldn’t see any airliner. So, over and over again, you have manufactured lies that the press largely is not reporting.
edit on 7-11-2015 by wildb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Of course they are. Years ago anyone who said that the CIA were doing mind job experiments on folk were called insane. Now it is all official that these things happened.

It will not come out for many years, if at all. All the ones who did it will have to have popped their clogs and will be protected until then. We know that the state mass media is tight lipped controlled, told what to reveal and what not to reveal.

edit on 7-11-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

well i think there is a cover up of some sorts but not what most of the crazies think, i do believe it was a terrorist attack.
but i also think someone in your government made a decision to bring the towers down in a controlled fashion so as not to cause more destruction in the city as there are a multitude of demolition experts on record stating buildings do not fall like that,also the main janitor who had the masterkey
was showing firefighters around and opening the locked doors is also on record stating about the explosions in the lobby along with the firefighter who was with him and other firefighters are also on record stating this.

so either they are all lying (which is very doubtful they are all lying)
or your government has not released the whole story

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Have a look at this thread and you'll know.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
OK I might be able to believe that SOME US reporters may be writing fake stories with a US slat to them.
But that doesn't explain why Iranian outlets don't spill the beans.
Even North Korea has the technical expertise to prove planes couldn't do that.

Not one country on Earth is printing against the OS.
Why?

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Is the News Media Still Suppressing the 911 Truth?

News media? They do as they are told.

JFK, MLK, RFK... 9.11, etc.

Look behind the curtains.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I think back to 9/11/2001 on that day early on during all the broadcasting. There where many different statements and views to what actually was happening during those first few minutes. Many things where filmed and reported. But what I remember was sometime during all the broadcast the news people changed what they where saying about the crashes. The people on the street said one thing the news people said something completely different. The videos showed one thing happening and the broadcast TV people never acknowledged the video as being correct. It was like all of a sudden the only thing showing was what the broadcast TV people where saying and doing. Nothing the ordinary person would say of film made any difference. So broadcast TV people took control of the narrative. From that point on it was under control of the networks. Therefore in my opinion the coverup was in play. That coverup came down from the government order. At least that is my opinion. Since the government is controlling what we see and hear. We will never be able to get the truth out and get the government to omit there part of 9/11/2001.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I remember years ago, back before I knew about ATS, about "The War on Terror," before I really cared about or knew on a map where Afghanistan, or Iraq are, I remember coming across a video called September Clues.

Before Loose Change, before Zeitgeist, before I knew about A&E for 9/11 Truth, the biker gang identifying as 9/11 Truth, Pilots for 9/11 Truth, and the many other "Truth" movements, I watched September Clues.

(It's been years since I've watched, so this may not be the video I saw myself)

m.youtube.com...

Ever since I watched that video, I stopped talking "mainstream media," serious. I started seeing television as non-fiction, across all boards - the same actors we'd witness on Its Always Sunny in Philly are putting on the same act as the actors are on Fox News, just one of them has the word, set, context, affiliating it to news, but it is controlled, scripted, and always has an agenda.

Our news media has no need to suppress any sort of truth, as EVERY second of film released to the public, on EVERY media outlet - was scripted, copied, pasted, and touched up to appear different - however, a very select few videos that our media used were undoubtedly manipulated, to say the least.

9/11 is a topic that is too touchy for many. You suddenly become un-American for not supporting the wars in countries I don't feel like listing out as it's rather long. The state of the areas now where we once occupied and invaded with the pretext of WMD and responsibility of 9/11, is horrible, and has provided fertile ground for religious extremism. The perpetual proxy-wars have proved to be profitable for some, and for others, questioning them and what originally invited them, as not something to be done - you just don't question 9/11.

The attacks are relentless, and most 9/11 topics/threads I've read, typically rotate around slander tactics such as ad hom and appeal to emotion, position of authority and burden of proof, rather than debating the topic at hand.

The truth - whatever it may be - will never be uncovered regarding 9/11, in my opinion. There is too much controversy and stigma attached, and it has served its purpose. The last entity I would ever expect to expose this truth would be the media, "independent," or not.

9/11 is up there with Groomlake in my opinion. The wild, unsubstantiated theories, "eyewitness, former employee," unsubstantiated claims, have all but stamped out all what's left of reasonable debate and skepticism of the official narrative we are told to believe as truth.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Actually if you look hard enough 9/11 conspiracies get massive media attention.

Every other week there seems to be some 9/11 conspiracy documentary on some documentary channel and if you do a Google news search for 9/11 you will probably find there is a average of a couple of articles a day that seems to come out about 9/11 and quite alot of them focus on some 9/11 conspiracy. In recent months there as been quite a bit in the media about the Saudi connection to 9/11 for example.

9/11 and 9/11 conspiracies are still getting quite a bit of media attention but you have to remember this was 14 years ago now so to expect a constant stream of 9/11 news stories on the 6 o'clock news is just unrealistic.

Besides OP i am really struggling to actually see the point you are trying to make with this thread.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
The illusion has served its purpose. They got what they wanted, endless war. If they rehash it, they might also have to explain why the US is still waging war over it.

After all, UBL is dead. Saddam, dead, Qadaffi, dead. Assad… wait, Assad ?

Was he somehow involved in 911, too?

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

If you have to look "hard enough" then it isn't main stream propaganda.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Besides OP i am really struggling to actually see the point you are trying to make with this thread.

My point is that there is no evidence, new or old, that supports a conspiracy.
If there were it would have been given to one of the worlds news agencies and broadcast around the world.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

If you have to look "hard enough" then it isn't main stream propaganda.

I think you know what I mean.

Go do a google news search for 9/11, its still very much a topical subject.

But yeah i suppose you have to find something to nit-pick and and disagree with me on so well done you!

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Every other week there seems to be some 9/11 conspiracy documentary on some documentary channel and if you do a Google news search for 9/11 you will probably find there is a average of a couple of articles a day that seems to come out about 9/11 and quite alot of them focus on some 9/11 conspiracy. In recent months there as been quite a bit in the media about the Saudi connection to 9/11 for example.

9/11 and 9/11 conspiracies are still getting quite a bit of media attention but you have to remember this was 14 years ago now so to expect a constant stream of 9/11 news stories on the 6 o'clock news is just unrealistic.

Its a fact now, that only OS supporters talk very negative toward everyone who does not go along with the OS narratives which many parts have now been proven to be out right lies. As you just demonstrated again.

Another fact is the OS is a "conspiracy theory" because there is very little credible evidence to support such silly nonsense.

It is also a fact that main stream media is a tool for our corrupt government and always defends our corrupt government by using propaganda.

It is a proven fact, We have no free Press in the United States.

I disagree, conspiracy theories do not get much attention at all. I have yet to see any on the 6 o'clock News have you?
edit on 7-11-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
It's pretty clear somebody in the "know", with the means and access to exotic tech, took advantage of the naturally occurring plasma phenomenon in and around those buildings by catalyzing it's effect. It had to be an inside job, but not with the traditional insiders one would expect.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

It is a proven fact, We have no free Press in the United States.

How do you explain the silence from Iran's media?

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

How do you explain the silence from Iran's media?

It's very simple, it is propaganda.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent Do you believe they get all pussy cat when it comes to 911?

yes. the subject ( that the OS is baloney) is off-limits. MSM drones value their careers above any actual truth.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

with the means and access to exotic tech, took advantage of the naturally occurring plasma phenomenon in and around those buildings by catalyzing it's effect.

Fantasyland.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join