It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the News Media Still Suppressing the 911 Truth?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

are you talking about the people who get their bread and butter because of the fcc?

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Its a fact now, that only OS supporters talk very negative toward everyone who does not go along with the OS narratives which many parts have now been proven to be out right lies. As you just demonstrated again.

I fail to see how at any point you could surmise from my opening post that i was some how being negative about anyone who disagrees with the OS. Hell i disagree with the OS so your point is mute.

I honestly have no idea where this came from.

Another fact is the OS is a "conspiracy theory" because there is very little credible evidence to support such silly nonsense.

No its not its actually accepted historical fact, now yes I do believe there is more truth to come out but the basic narrative of the day of 19 hijackers belonging to the terrorist origination called "al-Qa'ida" flying planes into buildings which then resulted in the mass destruction of the world trade centre and the deaths of almost 3000 civilians is not going to change because it is a historical fact.

a "conspiracy theory" would be to try to say that the American government where behind the attacks and also rigged up the buildings to be demolished just for kicks (because you know simply flying planes into landmarks was not enough).

It is also a fact that main stream media is a tool for our corrupt government and always defends our corrupt government by using propaganda.

That is a matter of perspective.

It is a proven fact, We have no free Press in the United States.

No its not, actually the fact that Fox News can spend all day spouting crap about Obama is proof of this.

I disagree, conspiracy theories do not get much attention at all. I have yet to see any on the 6 o'clock News have you?

I am talking about the wider media not just the 6 o'clock news, for instance news papers, the internet, broadcast documentaries and so on. If you google "9/11" the third link is for 9/11 conspiracy theories.

I cannot help but you just saw my avatar and just wanted to pick a argument because you lost the last one about the faked cgi video of flight 175.

9/11, guess what.... I know what i am talking about. Not saying that you dont' just saying that if you would respect the fact that there others just as well read (perhaps even more so) on this subject as yourself who have reached different conclusions you might just learn something.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I fail to see how at any point you could surmise from my opening post that i was some how being negative about anyone who disagrees with the OS. Hell i disagree with the OS so your point is mute.

I honestly have no idea where this came from.

This is where it comes from, the below quote you made to me.

But then again i suppose you are so clouded by the need to have your views validated you will believe any kind of old rubbish and totally ignore facts.

Honestly I don't know why you must talk down to everyone who does not support your "opinion."

No its not its actually accepted historical fact, now yes I do believe there is more truth to come out but the basic narrative of the day of 19 hijackers belonging to the terrorist origination called "al-Qa'ida" flying planes into buildings which then resulted in the mass destruction of the world trade centre and the deaths of almost 3000 civilians is not going to change because it is a historical fact.

No it is not.

There was never a real investigation into 911 and most people know that now. Your 19 hijackers is only a conspiracy theory and nothing more and the very fact was they left no paper trail.

Another very credible fact is 7 of the 19 hijackers are alive today. and sued the government to clear their names.

Robert Muller head of the FBI said in a live Press release years ago, that we may never know who the real hijacker are, they left no paper trail.

So, no it is not a Historical fact, it is a question that has not been address to the public honestly.

I cannot help but you just saw my avatar and just wanted to pick a argument because you lost the last one about the faked cgi video of flight 175.

So this is a game of who wins and who loses and the truth is not important then.

FYI I admitted I could be wrong and that is what a real Truther does, if the evidence supports it.

However, I don't go around on threads gloating how I proved someone wrong, that's quite Juvenal don't you think.

9/11, guess what.... I know what i am talking about. Not saying that you dont' just saying that if you would respect the fact that there others just as well read (perhaps even more so) on this subject as yourself who have reached different conclusions you might just learn something.

I can say the same goes for you as well.

No its not, actually the fact that Fox News can spend all day spouting crap about Obama is proof of this.

Like I said in my post above it is a proven fact we do not have a free Press.

Go to any mainstream News outlet with credible evidence, like science that proves the WTC where demolished by use of some kind of demolition, and watch how fast the door slams in your face.

If our media was interested in Truth instead of propaganda, the whole world would know the truth about the WTC.

It's a fact most of our media is controlled and censored by the CIA, FBI, government, and our military.

edit on 7-11-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
The main video of the second airliner going into the side of tower strangely has its portside wing disappearing behind the tower further away even....which means....geez...cgimutherhumper the main video, that everyone sees...all the time...

edit on 7-11-2015 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Looking at it objectively, if it was intent of conspirators to bring down the towers, using planted explosives is a must-do.

So, if you accept there was an inside conspiracy you can infer that demolition was part of the plan.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

are you talking about the people who get their bread and butter because of the fcc?

People in other countries are not bound by the FCC.
How do you explain the lack of 911 PROOF stories in Russia?
Iran?
Venezuela?
None of these countries really like us.
If anyone had 911 PROOF these countries would televise it in a heart beat.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Like I said in my post above it is a proven fact we do not have a free Press

So why don't other countries publish 911 PROOF?
Think how they could smear the US PTB by doing so.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   

The United States will never allow it. I am sure the CIA controls media over seas as well. Remember the CIA is above all laws in all countries. They answer to no one.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Frankly, after many years of thinking about it from every angle I can think of, I really don't know what I believe about 9/11. I don't discount the possibility that it may have been "an inside job" but I also don't discount the possibility that it might not have been. Or even the possibility that it wasn't an inside job OR what they say it was. Perhaps the truth is even worse than anything they'd ever be willing to admit.

At any rate, the media is not trustworthy and there are a lot of possible crazy twists and turns in a story as complicated and massive as 9/11. JFK. Look how long it's been. And we still don't really know. People will still be arguing about this when I'm 90 (if I live that long).

At the end of the day, the truth is that I don't know anything. I'm just a peasant and I have no way of knowing anything I didn't see with my own eyes. I have to accept that however suspicious the official account may be, I can't possibly know everything.
edit on 8-11-2015 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Most reporters are just guys and gals trying to stay out of trouble and make a living.

They want to get stories in print or on the air. That's how they advance, get promotions, make more money, and so on.

And they know there are certain stories that won't get on the air. So they don't bother researching or reporting them. There's just no point. It will get them exactly nowhere.

Stories on 9/11 conspiracies belong to this category.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

The United States will never allow it. I am sure the CIA controls media over seas as well. Remember the CIA is above all laws in all countries. They answer to no one.

Yes and in Scotland for example the CIA are under investigation by the police for illegal use of Scottish airports....

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

People in other countries are not bound by the FCC.
How do you explain the lack of 911 PROOF stories in Russia?
Iran?
Venezuela?
None of these countries really like us.
If anyone had 911 PROOF these countries would televise it in a heart beat.

Geez.
I suppose you never imagined looking down the barrel of the wrong end of a gun pointed at you by the baddest bully this earth has ever validated?
That same gun validates the Palestinian Occupation.

That gun makes all kinds of evil things possible.
I guess you think you're covered as one of the gun pointers?

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I am sure the CIA controls media over seas as well. Remember the CIA is above all laws in all countries.

If you believe the CIA controls all the worlds media then your hat has two layers of tin foil.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yes and in Scotland for example the CIA are under investigation by the police for illegal use of Scottish airports....

I am sure nothing will come out of their investigation, since the CIA are knowing to have dirt on anyone who targets them.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

If you believe the CIA controls all the worlds media then your hat has two layers of tin foil.

Thanks for your contribution to this thread Topic.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Yes mainstream media is suppressing the truth about 911. It always has, anyone that speaks outside the OS is ridiculed and called names and the evidence supports this.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

since the CIA are knowing to have dirt on anyone who targets them.

You mean the same CIA that can't even keep a lover affair secret for their head?

You guys put too much faith in the CIA.
Why haven't they prevented spies from stealing our military secrets?
Why can't they stop cyber theft from China?
According to you they should be able to scare each Chinese hacker with the threat of a gun.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Right on

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

You mean the same CIA that can't even keep a lover affair secret for their head?

Apparently, you don't understand corruption.

You guys put too much faith in the CIA.

You guys?

You put the CIA on a pedestal stool, just as you do with the government and the 911 OS.

According to you they should be able to scare each Chinese hacker with the threat of a gun.

I made no such claims.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

TextPeople in other countries are not bound by the FCC. How do you explain the lack of 911 PROOF stories in Russia?

Russia today...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-11-2015 by wildb because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2015 by wildb because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join