It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Carson Suffering from Mental Illness?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
It really is a lame paint-by-numbers rendition, isn't it?

Just saying.
Weird.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Notice how the MSM talking points and yours are almost identical. I swear if you all had your way, there would be one party and one MSM approved person up for election.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

How could you be so blatantly racist? We get it, you don't like the black guy.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Wow 4 threads on Ben Carson on the top 5 list on recent topics

You know I remember when Obama was running and anyone that questioned him was a racist.......

Why is it now , that the left engages in such trivial things with this candidate, being black and yet the stigma isnt the same for them?

Heaven forbid a black person not conform to the lefts version of how they should think, act, and vote......

Its amazing to see this happen

Obama was vetted to death...up down backwards and forwards. Including anything he wrote.

This is not about how a black person should act or think. It is about just Ben Carson and how he acts. He sometimes sounds catatonic.

No, no, no, no, no. Obama was "vetted" by his opponents and by Fox News. Every other news network attacked those who were raising questions.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
there is something off about Ben Carson...he has said some outrageous things...but, the part that gets me, is that he says them so matter-of-factly and calmly. you can tell when others are being cynical or sarcastic, but Ben Carson seems to be so sure of the crazy crap that comes out of his mouth.....I keep hearing the title song for the old "Twilight Zone" TV show when Ben speaks.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
LoL no he wasnt, there was PLENTY of questionable stuff that was in Obamas past that was looked over,

What do you mean, "Looked over"? ALL the rumors were in the MSM at some point. And we certainly talked about EVERY possible butt-wart here. He was totally vetted.

Yes, the MSM brought it up to show how crazy and racist his opponents were. You guys are REALLY trying to rewrite history here and its obvious why.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

With all due respect, I think it was Carson (and his ghost writer) who 'fictionalized' (or, excuse me - used poetic license to fatten up) the[ir] story.

It was all very touching, of course.
Until it comes up that it's all a 'big fish story' tugging at the sentimental strings of readers who are "inspired" and "fired up" by such products.
edit on 11/11/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I have no doubt that you are not a racist. I know that I am not a racist either.

That didn't stop me from being called one dozens of times when I questioned President Obama on anything from finances to his foreign policy.

it it what it is. Question Dr Carson = racist

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus

I have no doubt that you are not a racist. I know that I am not a racist either.

That didn't stop me from being called one dozens of times when I questioned President Obama on anything from finances to his foreign policy.

it it what it is. Question Dr Carson = racist

So, you do what was done to you and that's your explanation?

You stand up for injustice, because you suffered injustice?

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Carson? The brain surgeon right?

Maybe he operates on himself like a hairdresser does their own hair.

It would make sense.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join