It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Carson Suffering from Mental Illness?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I have thought this almost every time I hear him speak. Especially if he says more than 5 sentences in a row. I listened to this interview today : Interview This is an interview talking about the vetting of events in his book "Gifted Hands: The Ben Carson Story". I do find this to be vetting, not an attack. He just does not sound like he is all there.

I next found this opinion piece . It said everything I have thought while listening to Ben Carson. And just like the author states himself, I may not like the other GOP candidates, but I don't believe them to be insane.

The statement that I found most true was ,"Would any of you feel safe getting into a car that was being driven by Ben Carson? That’s what I thought."

I have never seen the website DailyNewsBin, so I can't vouch for it's veracity, but it is an opinion piece. If this belongs in rant, political mudpit or somewhere else, I hope a mod moves it.

Has anyone else noticed that he does not seem to be mentally stable?

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I've noticed he talks kind of slow, but it could but just how he speaks.

He surely is a forerunner for president, though.

"Fox News is what keeps the us from becoming like Cuba"

"Those pyramids were used to store Joseph's grains"

And he lied about Westpoint.

Surprised he hasn't already won the election!

I'm sure he's a very intelligent man - he is a brain surgeon - but I don't think this field (politics) is fitting for him.

He should go back to selling his books and talking about God and his 6000 year old Earth.

People will still vote for him.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I've gotta agree. SOMETHING'S wrong...

His campaign just imploded... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Carson admits fabricating West Point scholarship

Ben Carson’s campaign on Friday admitted, in a response to an inquiry from POLITICO, that a central point in his inspirational personal story was fabricated: his application and acceptance into the U.S. Military Academy at West Point.

The academy has occupied a central place in Carson’s tale for years. According to a story told in Carson’s book, “Gifted Hands,” the then-17 year old was introduced in 1969 to Gen. William Westmoreland, who had just ended his command of U.S. forces in Vietnam, and the two dined together. That meeting, according to Carson’s telling, was followed by a “full scholarship” to the military academy.

West Point, however, has no record of Carson applying, much less being extended admission.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
A friend joked that Carson may have narcolepsy, and will be the first president to fall asleep while delivering his inaugural address. Then again, the public didn't mind Ronald Reagan, and he was sound asleep for years of his presidency. And don't get me started on GWBush, a man whose mental illness (i.e. his worldview and having God tell him what to do) is accepted as perfectly normal.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Whoo, that deserves a thread of its own. Bye bye Carson, he's crossed a line that's not allowed to be crossed. Maybe he knew this would be dug up, and that his candidacy was doomed, and that's why he's not putting any of the cash from fundraising into organizational building in the first primary states.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Wow 4 threads on Ben Carson on the top 5 list on recent topics

You know I remember when Obama was running and anyone that questioned him was a racist.......

Why is it now , that the left engages in such trivial things with this candidate, being black and yet the stigma isnt the same for them?

Heaven forbid a black person not conform to the lefts version of how they should think, act, and vote......

Its amazing to see this happen, hes not even my pick but to watch the left (obviously because hes leading everyone in the polls including hillary) attack him, yet they arent attacking him on any policies, its all surface stuff....trying to destroy his character and him personally rather than his actual policies

The left is dirty, and they are angry , look at the diversity on the GOP side runnin compared to theirs , its shattering their narrative and they hate it...

edit on 11/6/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I'm not ready to jump on the "destroy Carson" bandwagon. Biden plagerized and he's a VP.

But I guess when a black conservative man does it, it's terrible.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Ah, DB, don't go there. Don't think of him as a "black man". He's just a "man".

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Ah, DB, don't go there. Don't think of him as a "black man". He's just a "man".

So was Obama, but that didn't stop the race baiting and name calling.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Wow 4 threads on Ben Carson on the top 5 list on recent topics

You know I remember when Obama was running and anyone that questioned him was a racist.......

Why is it now , that the left engages in such trivial things with this candidate, being black and yet the stigma isnt the same for them?

Heaven forbid a black person not conform to the lefts version of how they should think, act, and vote......

Its amazing to see this happen

Obama was vetted to death...up down backwards and forwards. Including anything he wrote.

This is not about how a black person should act or think. It is about just Ben Carson and how he acts. He sometimes sounds catatonic.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
So if plagerism is bad, why does everyone give Biden a pass?

link   

And despite all those absurdities he was still elected. Twice. Based on who he is as a man, and as a politician.

link   
I think he needs a spot in the dementia House not the white house!

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

And despite all those absurdities he was still elected. Twice. Based on who he is as a man, and as a politician.

I hope you're just as understanding if Carson is elected.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
So if plagerism is bad, why does everyone give Biden a pass?

Well don't worry. There are still plenty of folks out there who will give him a "pass' as you say.

link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Me too

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I find some of his past and present behaviors troubling. Sue me.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
He must really scare you. You have been fixated on Dr. Carson for several days now. Maybe you need the help and not Dr. Carson.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I find some of his past and present behaviors troubling. Sue me.

I wouldn't vote for him if I were you, then.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Obama was vetted to death...up down backwards and forwards. Including anything he wrote.

LoL no he wasnt, there was PLENTY of questionable stuff that was in Obamas past that was looked over, and if you questioned it you were a RACIST BIGOT, plain and simple

Interesting how that narrative doesnt play out the same when the "black man" is conservative

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join