It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curse on a empty stomach

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
My mom once told me; "I wish everyone lived in peace, its not religion that kills, its the true nature of what we are that kills"
I never reflected upon those words until one day i met a priest, and i asked him a simple question; "Why do you believe in God"
And the answer surprised me; " Without God we have nothing to strive for. When God dies you will see what we are " So years passed, and on a cold winters day, near the ocean i walked with my dog. And said;"you dont need to hunt, yet you do" He wagged his tail looking back and chased a rabbit down the creek, i followed him to a little valley bellow. I saw deers, rabbits, birds and rats. And i suddenly understood, if they can live among each other, why cant we. The answer was food.
So to all of you, who wishes nothing but anger, and call every other person a liar and a killer.
I curse you to an empty stomach, and feel what a winters curse will do when you do not have each other.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: rajas
I'm not sure what you are talking about. It was like you had a stroke halfway your story and you started another story. I am interested, yet I am confused.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I know exactly what he speaks.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Ummm...perhaps one should take their cue from those animals in the valley...

I would not curse such people so...I have been there on the far side of hunger...I would not wish that upon anyone...
Rather...I would realize that I had neither the perfection nor the authority over any other...and gladly so...
I wonder if the ills of this world might stem from all those who have cursed others...not realizing that their own fallible humanism put themselves in the same harsh boat as those cursed...

Perhaps it might be a better path...if one were to find that core of humanism within oneself and recognize it's like character behind the face of those one might have enmity with...even in a tale...

You see...you have started a dialogue...and I recognizing that questioning aspect...reply thus...

Be well my friend...may your day be one of ultimate realization...may none curse you...may you find peace...joy...and an inclusiveness within as well as without...

YouSir
edit on 6-11-2015 by YouSir because: of a need to clarify...

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Compromise offered high domain
Though stomach had filled eye and brain
Bold move no reason nor restrain
Never forgotten deceit, pain

And yet, new Dawn comes ever so soon
And yet, you gain no precious boon
Was once a dark mirror, and auspicious Full Moon
Now hither her brother, ,all Tendril to Ruin

And now you'll know Hunger, when you feast to Flame....

edit on 7-11-2015 by trifecta because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

All the talks when it's not your word that gives, maybe we can find a new home on that planet called Mars.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Ummm...No word ever written gives...rather...it is the reader who...receives...who takes away...
much as you did with my response to your op...hence your response in return which tells me that you would prefer that I not comment...?
Sometimes I make the mistake of critiquing another writers work...thinking they might want to have a conversation about what they wrote...I actually love to have other people critique my writing...it challenges me to be a better writer and also to be a better person...even if only in my own consideration...

I was merely suggesting that there are curses and hatred and warfare enough in this world...enough for me that is...
You are most welcome to choose your own path in this life...please forgive...

Perhaps it is pretentious of me to expect that people would want to strive for something better than as I described above...perhaps as you state...that I might as well live on the moon for all the good it'll do...

Well...I always have wanted to visit there...

I wish you well my friend...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

No i meant, people talk a lot and others die.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Ummm...Thank you Rajas...I'm so glad I could be wrong...that's a strange thing to say isn't it...?

It does seem that diplomacy and diplomats often fill a useless function...that while they huddle in their circles...sipping wine and eating caviar...speaking of nuance and one upmanship...Real people lose their lives...

Perhaps it's also true that idle converse on a web site holds the same value...although I wouldn't mind tasting the caviar...and speaking across the table rather than the world...

I've often thought that all the things I attempt to say will eventually fall like so many dead leaves...upon the ears of the deaf...and I will fade away like smoke dissipating across the waters...
And it will not have mattered whether I had anything to add to the human conscience...or not...

I suppose in the end...it is ironic that having a voice...there was never really anyone to have heard...In the end to be that tree falling in the forest...and no one there to hear the sound...
Yet...
I have heard your voice...have paused to read your parables...finally I chose to comment...and it is good to be wrong...

Be well my friend

YouSir

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Ambition can never be a human faulter, if you deceive love with ambition people will see the first and fall for the second. My ancestors taught the meaning of humanity before it was coined the very same name.. And they died trying to save it..

top topics

join