It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey anonymous how about doing something useful?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Some / most of the Stuff that anonymous does is completely useless and accomplishes nothing. Who really cares about hacking Fox news or the census bureau? What good is telling us some politicians are in the KKK.

I say why not do something people can really get behind?

Like hacking Big Pharma companies and finding that cure for cancer we know they are supressing, or proof there isnt one.

Why not hack some major oil companies and find out about that engine that runs on water?

How about hacking NASA and looking for the proof of aliens they are withholding from us?

Instead we get rich white politicians are racist wow big secret there..

Just do something useful.

Ty
edit on 4-11-2015 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2015 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Noob

(just kidding, rant away!)
edit on 4-11-2015 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

G*DDAMN ELECTRIC COMPANY!

New rant?

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

You could go anonymous and do it for "them".
edit on 4-11-2015 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye

You could go anonymous and do it for "them".

I have a hard enough time just posting a thread on ATS..

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I'm with you. I don't understand them. I mean really, If you are so all powerful, why don't you do something huge?

Maybe they aren't as good as they think they are?

Maybe they are just some other government agency?

Meh...

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Maybe they can't find something that doesn't exist...

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Maybe they can't find something that doesn't exist...

Maybe..

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo
Some / most of the Stuff that anonymous does is completely useless and accomplishes nothing. Who really cares about hacking Fox news or the census bureau? What good is telling us some politicians are in the KKK.

I say why not do some people can really get behind?

Like hacking Big Pharma companies and finding that cure for cancer we know they are supressing, or proof there isnt one.

Why not hack some major oil companies and find out about that engine that runs on water?

How about hacking NASA and looking for the proof of aliens they are withholding from us?

Some great ideas there except....it's breaking the lur, unless perhaps you can blow a whistle or two!

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Some great ideas there except....it's breaking the lur, unless perhaps you can blow a whistle or two!

Breaking the law is acceptable today as long as your hearts in the right place.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

are they not already breaking the law?

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I posted on Anon's FB once about doing something useful financially. In turn, my post was deleted. So I ended up just blocking them. I don't want to go down with them if they don't want to hear all the voices they 'speak for,' hypocrites imo.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I think knowing if members of the government are kkk members is very important.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

are they not already breaking the law?

well, if you mean Anonymous, dozens of them have been arrested for hacking, which is an offence, the trouble is enforcing it to the letter of the law, when and if the hacking itself exposes even greater illegal misdoings. I don't know how the Anon crowd have fared.

Whistleblowers are 'better' situated to make exposures, like Matthew Lee, and Edward Snowden. Chelsea Manning was essentially a military hacker, who was caught, as well as the military having their own system of justice.
In Matthew Lee's case, he was evidential in bringing down Lehman's, and we know how Snowden stands at the moment, as far as I know, it's just America who is after his blood, even though most of European and the UK activities were exposed too.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Unjust laws are meant to be broken.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
I think knowing if members of the government are kkk members is very important.

I agree. I would classify them as a hate group who have used terrorist tactics against US citizens.

Not the sort of people you might want in government.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Unjust laws are meant to be broken.

Sure, sure,
Blacks using whites only drinking fountains,, ok
Breaking into somebody's private computer,,,no

Who gets to decide what laws are unjust?

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Miznchops
I posted on Anon's FB once about doing something useful financially. In turn, my post was deleted. So I ended up just blocking them. I don't want to go down with them if they don't want to hear all the voices they 'speak for,' hypocrites imo.

How evil of them.

By the way, the Facebork page is not how they communicate, it's not Anonymous.

edit on 4/11/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miznchops

Of course your post was deleted, anything suggestive of illegal actions would be.

If you want to talk to them in person you could try looking for them on irc.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
If hacking financial institutions was something they could do -- they'd already have done it. Who knows, maybe they have and are keeping it low-key so they can siphon off money slowly and not be noticed.

I have a feeling there are many factions out there, many people playing the chess game of hacking/data manipulation. Annon is just a loose confederation of people who don't personally know one another -- a group that is no doubt co-opted by Feds and used by Feds as a tool to enact stricter, more authoritarian cyber law.

Then you have Cicada 3301, with its members embedded in all kinds of powerful corporations and industries -- these folks are also computer experts. Who knows what their agenda is, or even if its unified.

Then you have the government's own hired hackers, foreign government hackers, corporate-hired hackers...

So there is probably all out anarchy behind the scenes on the hacking front, with everyone fighting/protecting against everyone else. I'm surprised anything actually does get done.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join