It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok somebody please explain to me exactly why the US is supposed to support Israel?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Interesting!

Perceptions challenged.

Must research further...

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
While we are at it what did the Palestinians do with the half a billion dollars they received in 2014 from America?

Palestine gets humanitarian aid from America which goes towards rebuilding their infrastructure. After all Israel needs schools, hospitals and power plants to blow up. Even better the Israeli firsters that infest our congress is pushing for aid to Palestine to be cut by 80 million.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

originally posted by: chr0naut

Aid provided to Israel is tiny in comparison other middle eastern countries

The perception that Israel is funded more than other middle eastern countries is false.

False and False. Somethings you just can't hide.

source

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

And even important US has already threat Palestinians of cutting their aid, if they persue with their complain in ICC agaisnt Israel. Has they already did in 2011 when Palestine was voted a full member state of UNESCO, provoking a Congressionally-mandate cut-off of US aid.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Because *** Netanyahu*** went to Cheltenham High School here in Philly.

www.cheltenhamalumni.org...
edit on Mon Nov 2 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

"money is the root of all evil"
edit on 2/11/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: FamCore

a reply to: seagull

Well I know the Palestinians have a stipend in the government budget for the family of every terrorist who dies in a successful suicide attack

I wasn't aware of this but looked into it and it appears you are right. That's so messed up!

www.theguardian.com...

This book "What Terrorists Want" says the stipend equates to $400 per month!

No where in that article does it say the words suicide attack. It only talks about Palestinians who were imprisoned by Israel.

no worries, found you one
Paycheck for Terrorism
edit on 2-11-2015 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: olddognewtricks

The US agreed to support Israel during its formation.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Because they're our "Red Roof Inn" of the Middle East.

It's their responsibility to "keep the light on" for the second coming of Christ and our bible thumpers here in America are intent on seeing their prophecies fulfilled.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Part of the overall US strategic plan is to have multiple power bases with the dominate powers in a region. In doing this it has a back up if one its other allied powers fails. And multiple allied power bases also creates competition for US goodwill.

You see it in South America where the US is allied Colombia, Brazil and Chile. 3 power bases in South America.

You see it in Africa with Morocco, Kenya, Nigeria, Ethiopia. 4 power bases in Africa

You see it in Asia India, Japan, South Korea, ASEAN, ANSUS. 5 power bases in Asia

And you see it in the middle east Israel, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Egypt. 4 power bases in the mid east.

Only in Europe where the US allied to just about everybody does this not really exist.

The US simply covers all it bases as the only global power. Israel is powerful, stable, democratic state in region that is not any of those things. And Israel needs the US as its guardian angel.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

a reply to: seagull

Well I know the Palestinians have a stipend in the government budget for the family of every terrorist who dies in a successful suicide attack

I wasn't aware of this but looked into it and it appears you are right. That's so messed up!

www.theguardian.com...

This book "What Terrorists Want" says the stipend equates to $400 per month!

No where in that article does it say the words suicide attack. It only talks about Palestinians who were imprisoned by Israel.

no worries, found you one
Paycheck for Terrorism

Did you even bother to read the article before linking it? You said that Palestine was paying for suicide attacks when the article states the it is a Jordan based bank and the Saudi Committee for the Support of the Intifada al Quds making the payments.

Bank documents reveal an elaborate system for which Amman, Jordan-based Arab Bank served as the center point. Some Israelis refer to the bank as the “Grand Central Station of terrorist financing.”
For example, bank documents allegedly show that a dozen Middle Eastern charities with links to the terrorist group Hamas and other radical Islamic groups transferred $32 million to Arab Bank during the second intifada. The money was then allegedly paid out to families of suicide bombers and other Palestinians who engaged in acts of terrorism against Jews.

Face it factually you were wrong.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

The US agreed to support Israel during its formation.

At the beginning we supported the immigration to Palestine not the formation of a state.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Just because you refuse to belive dont make it untrue
See?

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

At what point in my post did I say the suicide bomber part was from THAT source? I also mentioned "What Terrorists Want", the book. See below

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=19987702]olddognewtricks......what a wacky thread....it 's the way of the world old doggy....notice the historical proofs......like mathematically if nothing else....I want you to be a winner type !!

edit on 2-11-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Just because you refuse to belive dont make it untrue
See?

This link doesn't back up your claim that Palestine pays for suicide attacks because it doesn't even mention them.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

At what point in my post did I say the suicide bomber part was from THAT source? I also mentioned "What Terrorists Want", the book. See below

Link please.

(post by DOCHOLIDAZE1 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

You can read english yes?

As mentioned, every month, the PA allots 17 million shekels to funding those who are convicted of murder and attempted murder…in addition to grants to the murderers’ families. More than a few murder convicts admit during interrogation that they want to commit terror attacks in order to receive the payment.

In other words, you could call this an incentive to murder.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Seems as if you have already made up your mind. Why do you want an answer that every Israel hater on this website regurgitates at will? Simply look at the many many responses that the MSM-indoctrinated give you, those should be enough to suit your narrative.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join