It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok somebody please explain to me exactly why the US is supposed to support Israel?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: olddognewtricks

No links or articles, this is a general question.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Seriously, someone please really explain this to me.

Seriously. They own us. Or at least everything China doesn't own. We are a bought and paid for nation. We have been sold out. Something that seriously needs to change.

"This country was bought and sold and paid for a long time ago..." George Carlin

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Because they have 200+ undocumented nukes pointed at half the world......

Yes, and they aren't even members of the IAEA.

Unregulated Nukes.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

What can I say… it's hard to sum up 70 years of religious-based atrocities, ethnic cleansing, and illegality in one line.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Greetings- I appreciate You taking the time to acquire some KNOWledge. Kudos.

Here is some more literature to read so if/when someone starts to chuck 'Rule Books' with dirty hands, some 'may' have even been acquired at hotel rooms that rent by the hour. But prior to laying blame at these 'Soldiers' they have been led astray by a purveyor of rituals. If TheChurch™ dies than they will have to get a real job, There goes the $35k watch! Have seen the employment numbers? And some on their 3rd marriage..

Now the ones who 'employ/USE' the thrice married Preacher are the same ones behind the establishment of Israel. Isn't one of ISIS/ISIL's main beefs is they don't have a "Home Land"? So they do what THEIR backers do, just TAKE what YOU WANT, forget 'need' and by all means it doesn't matter that occupying land NOT given by The Creator goes against The Torah™ but that doesn't matter because We are NOT typing about folks who are Jews, these folks running crap, into the ground, are Zionist.

I hope the following helps.

Personal Opinion. I type that We give the Jews Long Island, where the majority of them actually dwell. This way they can keep the $$$ HERE and NOT a free flowing pipe to our 51st State, Israel.

www.nkusa.org...

www.truetorahjews.org...

www.nkusa.org...

Shalom Aleichem

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Because of the moderate mindset of complexity, belonging to the original Refugee. ^okrian^ has a good start.
Zionist sanctioned, government financed terrorism.

Dursunoglu added that apart from illegal oil trading and racketeering, the smuggling of antiques and historical artifacts, as well as human trafficking and the organ trade add significantly to the Islamic State’s coffers.

He quoted local humanitarian workers as saying in 2012 that the money was sent in “bags, suitcases and sacks.”

“This unified organization deliberately avoided being named al-Qaeda. This organization got the considerable share of money that was delivered by the Gulf States and Turkey under the pretext of helping the Syrian opposition,” Dursunoglu said.

ht tp://www.globalresearch.ca

Latest Update
United States Announces Additional Humanitarian Aid for Syria Crisis
September 21, 2015 - The United States announced today nearly $419 million in additional humanitarian assistance to help those affected by the conflict in Syria. With this new funding, total U.S. humanitarian assistance since the start of the crisis is now more than $4.5 billion.
www.usaid.gov...

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Well I know the Palestinians have a stipend in the government budget for the family of every terrorist who dies in a successful suicide attack

I wasn't aware of this but looked into it and it appears you are right. That's so messed up!

www.theguardian.com...

This book "What Terrorists Want" says the stipend equates to $400 per month!
edit on 2-11-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

The US isnt supposed to support anyone.....

But the US has 'interests' in the region. Its a win win situation for everyone, but you!

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: olddognewtricks

Don't go quoting the Bible at me, please. That just makes it clear to me you are a crazy, hateful lunatic.

Please don't launch into accusations that I am anti-Semitic for even asking the question. That just makes it clear to me that you are... well you get the point.

Don't answer a completely different question. Please answer the question I have asked.

Thanks, ATSrs!

The question is loaded, of course. Omitting the 'supposed to', never more reason than present. it is far and away the most stable gov't in the ME.

It is a democracy.

It allows all forms of religion to be practiced which follows the policies of the U.S..

As Crazywok has said, they have the capability to handle the issue themselves, better to have an influence in their policy making by the usual monies given....not like we don't give other ME countries money and arms.

Because the wankers in the U.K. told them to....just like the 'moderate terrorists' vs the 'really bad terrorists'.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: olddognewtricks

Don't go quoting the Bible at me, please. That just makes it clear to me you are a crazy, hateful lunatic.

Please don't launch into accusations that I am anti-Semitic for even asking the question. That just makes it clear to me that you are... well you get the point.

Don't answer a completely different question. Please answer the question I have asked.

Thanks, ATSrs!

Guys, i would also like the answer go this question.

But isnt it more of a history lesson than pointing fingers/ nukes/lobbyists left right and centre?

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

It doesn't.

Israel is an ally.

There are too many vocal people who equate not opposing Israel, with support.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Because they indirectly pay your Congress to support Israel on the one hand and because the religious crazies who are either in pr pressure Congress want to. The billions sent to Israel would never pass a popular vote. Ever. Not when this country's crumbling.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MrsNonSpecific

the history is, Israel, with few exceptions, has had the most stable govt. in the region. That is a big positive in explaining why the US has allied itself.

Not to mention, its location near several strategic areas. Oil fields, and the Suez Canal.

Both of those reasons are part and partial to why. Good reasons, IMHO.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
take your conclusions...

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2
take your conclusions...

Here's a link to the US Government site (USAID) that shows the aid provided by the US to all countries.

The figures stated in the video do not agree with the official ones.

Aid provided to Israel is tiny in comparison other middle eastern (and Muslim) countries (like Syria, which has just been approved to receive an increase of aid due to the current crisis there).

The perception that Israel is funded more than other middle eastern countries is false.

edit on 2/11/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Because idiot Christian politicians and the Israelis themselves both think that Israel is the chosen land and that they are the chosen ones. That's why they are so obnoxious, personally I wish they would make beach wear stores illegal, especially since they don't have to pay taxes, because they are the chosen ones. What a load of crap, but that's what it is REALLY about. The only people that scream ALLIES are idios, lets stop giving them money and see how long they are allies, we kiss their butts, its sad. Poor Israel, they are SO INNOCENT lol
edit on 2-11-2015 by Foderalover because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

The following figure do agree with the video:

SOURCE

Netanyahu demands up to $45 bn in US military aid

source
edit on 2/11/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2
a reply to: chr0naut

The following figure do agree with the video:

SOURCE

Netanyahu demands up to $45 bn in US military aid

source

These are requests, not the amounts actually disbursed. These figures are prior to decisions being made in government as to how to allocate the aid budget.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I always thought it was part of the agreement back in '48 or whenever when the UK/US set up the state of Israel that they would support them financially and or Militarily.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

originally posted by: dashen

Well I know the Palestinians have a stipend in the government budget for the family of every terrorist who dies in a successful suicide attack

I wasn't aware of this but looked into it and it appears you are right. That's so messed up!

www.theguardian.com...

This book "What Terrorists Want" says the stipend equates to $400 per month!

No where in that article does it say the words suicide attack. It only talks about Palestinians who were imprisoned by Israel.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join