It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from the Negative Polarity

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Greetings,

Why:

I am posting this introduction because I grow exhausted with the amount of disinformation present regarding my polarity. All available material I have encountered is authored from a single sided perspective and that perspective is not of the negative polarity. This ends promptly.

I have joined Above Top Secret because it already contains some of this dishonest material.

Who:

My name and human details are irrelevant. In my spare time, I do psychic readings, among other things in this field. My political stance is irrelevant. My hobbies are reading, writing and occasionally painting. I meditate and channel frequently. I have had numerous metaphysical experiences.

Offer:

As it is spiritually profitable for me to share , I offer the opportunity for any here to question me regarding my spirituality and polarity.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Welcome

You seem like a great fit for this place.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Very interesting intro.
Can you elaborate on what you mean by negative polarity?

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: NegativeDensity

Welcome NegativeDensity,

you mean we were discussing you before you even joined?

Intriguing…

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
Welcome

There are too many conspiracy theorists here for me to be a good fit..

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Welcome to the House of fun.
No monetry entrance fee required but you will find you spend time within its walls.
edit on 31/10/2015 by MrsNonSpecific because: typo

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: NegativeDensity

originally posted by: deadeyedick
Welcome

There are too many conspiracy theorists here for me to be a good fit..

It is much tamer these days.

Good conspirers are now few and far between.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Oh lord, can't wait for your first thread... direct you to the grey area, anyway welcome

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Welcome to ATS. Very interesting intro.
Can you elaborate on what you mean by negative polarity?

I can elaborate on what I mean by negative polarity.

Negative polarity is:

Service to self as separate from other selves, the crystallization of self and the path of conquest.

Crystallization:

Crystallization is required in order for self to advance past third dimensional frequencies. The process of crystallization requires knowledge of True Self and True Will.

True Self:

The True Self is what some sources refer to as a soul. This soul contains the accumulated knowledge and experience of past incarnations.

True Will:

The True Will is the utmost desire of the True Self. It is also connected to the actions of the True Self filtered through the third dimensional self. True Will is the reason for third dimensional incarnation.

Knowing:

Without knowing True Self and True Will, polarization to negative or positive beyond the third dimension is impossible.

Distilling:

A process of distilling is not exclusive to either polarity. it is required of both. Distilling occurs when the True Self and True Will is known. Both are then compared to the mind/body/spirit of the third dimensional self. In the negative polarity, anything which is not accepted as part of the resulting self is removed. Once a workable model is formed, it can continuously be solidified through third dimensional experiences.

Conquest for Self Definition:

The role of conquest in the negative polarity is vital. Conquest defines one self from another.The mechanism of conquest is subjugation. By the self subjugating another self, that self is defined as separate from the other self. The other self is subordinate, weak and its potential is fed to the superior.

Emotion:

Emotion plays an ever decreasing role as a negatively polarized self advances in negative frequency. This is because emotion is third dimensional. Although it is felt one frequency graduation above the third dimension, it is no longer felt beyond. This is true of both polarities.

Negative Polarization:

The process of polarizing to negative is not easy. For that matter, neither is polarization to positive. First, self must be consciously aware of itself and its action of its will. By aware, the self must commit the action in accordance with its True Will. If it is not aware in this fashion, the action provides no polarization potential.

On the Nature of Positive and Negative Infinite

The State of The Positive Infinite:

Self is everything and everything is self. Every animal, every insect, plant and micro-organism, everything conscious, everything which vibrates with the force of life. All creation is an infinite expression of self, infinite because creation exists in a never ending cycle.

As the Positive Infinite looks to everything within itself, there is no separation. It looks on the other frequencies and its sees itself reflected into its own perception. When it looks on the finite negative, its perception does not change. It sees the finite negative as itself, as it sees all as part of itself and itself as part of all, regardless of how separate finite negatives have made themselves. What it can not perceive is the separation. It only perceives in its own light. It is as an infinitely bright space looking in on itself. It can not see darkness because its own perception blinds it. If it could see a moment of darkness, it would not readily recognize the small black space at the furthest point in its perception. The Negative Infinite is that dark space.

The eternal state of Positive Infinite is peace, stillness and infinite brilliance. Its expression is an out flowing of itself. This is why Infinite Positive is both creator and creation. When creation ceases to exist, Infinite Positive out flows, refurnishing the resulting emptiness with itself. The cycle begins again.

The State of the Negative Infinite:

Self is self. Everything else is separate of self. Self has defined itself separate. It looks on other frequencies and it perceives something to be subjugated to its volition or consumed. Self consumes, endlessly, seeking further definition as separate.

The Negative Infinite does not realize it is infinite. When creation is there to perceive, the Negative Infinite further defines itself by manipulating finite negatives. It perceives the interplay between finite negative and positive, seeing itself as absolute. When creation can not be perceived or does not exist for a moment, Infinite Negative perceives its infinite state without knowing it is infinite. It searches through its own expanse, perceiving something it perceives as separate from itself. Perhaps it perceives a moment of brilliance from Infinite Positive and perhaps not. Regardless of the cause of its change in perception and whether or not creation exists at that moment, Infinite Negative strives to consume that brilliance. Infinite Negative has become Ouroboros, "he who eats the tail".

The eternal state of Negative Infinite is conflict, hunger and infinite void. Its expression is an in flowing into itself. When and if Negative Infinite again perceives creation, it will seek to further define itself by it. This is why Negative Infinite is all consuming, even of itself when creation is not visible. Since infinite can not consume infinite, it is forever "he who eats the tail".

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

What is the grey area?

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
It's a forum area.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
It's a forum area.

It is a forum in the Conspiracy section of Above Top Secret. I replied to one thread.
edit on 31-10-2015 by NegativeDensity because: Adjustment

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

We are all energy, both positive and negative. I think what they are trying to say is that negative energy gets a bad rap. They are not wrong in this premise.

In every situation we encounter in our life many circumstances take on a direct linear function of either being negative or positive in substance; here is my take, not everything positive is good and not everything negative is bad.

It is up to each individual human and soul to take the lesson from either direction and apply it in a constructive manner, rather than a destructive manner.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

So tell me, do you take credit for this information? If you do, very well said, if you do not, I would appreciate a reference to where you collected said information.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree
a reply to: EchoesInTime

We are all energy, both positive and negative. I think what they are trying to say is that negative energy gets a bad rap. They are not wrong in this premise.

In every situation we encounter in our life many circumstances take on a direct linear function of either being negative or positive in substance; here is my take, not everything positive is good and not everything negative is bad.

It is up to each individual human and soul to take the lesson from either direction and apply it in a constructive manner, rather than a destructive manner.

The negative frequencies are not negative energy, they are frequencies.

I find this continued ignorance regarding exactly what energy is exhausting. Please, inform yourself of the facts before you go on about negative energy, especially in the context of human beings in the third dimension.

www.livescience.com...

Also, as much as I do not take this website seriously on most occasions,

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 31-10-2015 by NegativeDensity because: Typo

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

So tell me, do you take credit for this information? If you do, very well said, if you do not, I would appreciate a reference to where you collected said information.

I take full credit for this information.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Hmmmm, so energy is not frequency? Interesting. You need to do some more homework. Good luck in your endeavor to enlighten us all on the that fact.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Then certainly you should have your own web site and when you do, please, share it with us, because you are brilliant.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Just the other day I was saying, you know what...this world needs more negative density...and voila...

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Hmmmm, so energy is not frequency? Interesting. You need to do some more homework. Good luck in your endeavor to enlighten us all on the that fact.

Energy is not the same thing as frequency. It can be considered that frequency produces energy, as frequency is defined as motion. It is not energy in itself. I am aware of the idea that everything is energy. I do not subscribe to it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join