It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from the Negative Polarity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree
a reply to: NegativeDensity

Then certainly you should have your own web site and when you do, please, share it with us, because you are brilliant.

I have an entire forum. It is in no fit state just yet.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

The world and by world, I mean the selves on three dimensional planet Earth, are existing in an increasing state of spiritual and mental darkness. It is amusing you wish for more negative influence.
edit on 31-10-2015 by NegativeDensity because: Correction

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Personally, I do not care if you subscribe to Dr. Doolittle, energy is everything and if you choose to think otherwise than you really are deceiving yourself, not me.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I am all a quiver in anticipation for the time it becomes fit. Perhaps you should endeavor to go "spruce" it up with some non-energetic frequencies, that should do the trick...Happy Halloween!

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Could you elaborate on the disinformation regarding your polarity? Do you mean specifically you? Also what/who do you channel? Do you feel like you are more enlightened than the rest of us? What makes you think so?

Many claim to be psychic and to be able to channel. Can you give an example of this? I really am interested and curious.

edit on 31-10-2015 by EchoesInTime because: was trying to post a quote

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Personally, I do not care if you subscribe to Dr. Doolittle, energy is everything and if you choose to think otherwise than you really are deceiving yourself, not me.

From what I know of the negative frequencies, there is a point self transcends energy.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

I am posting this introduction because I grow exhausted with the amount of disinformation present regarding my polarity. All available material I have encountered is authored from a single sided perspective and that perspective is not of the negative polarity

Could you elaborate on the disinformation regarding your polarity? Do you mean specifically you? Also what/who do you channel? Do you feel like you are more enlightened than the rest of us? What makes you think so?

Many claim to be psychic and to be able to channel. Can you give an example of this? I really am interested and curious.

The disinformation is strewn across the internet. Go find it for yourself.

Who/what do I channel? Entities/consciousnesses from negative frequencies. I can reach other higher frequencies, I just do not generally find it valuable.

Do I feel like I am more enlightened than the rest of you? I do not.

Can I give an example of channeling? I already have in a past tense sense. Most of what I have written about is the result of meditation and channeling. If you seek a more current example, I will consider opening up a window for you.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

LOL. Not possible since self is energy.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

LOL. Not possible since self is energy.

Self is not energy in the most advanced negative frequencies.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Hi, looking forward to your posts.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

im glad you found eachother

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

a reply to: intrptr

Just the other day I was saying, you know what…this world needs more negative density…and voila...

Wallah, negative density, an oxymoron.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

a reply to: intrptr

Just the other day I was saying, you know what…this world needs more negative density…and voila...

Wallah, negative density, an oxymoron.

Indeed, it is an oxymoron. However, when language fails to describe something, re-purpose and specify the context.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Language fails to describe the spirit, for instance. I suppose negative density will do perceived from this locked, third dimension.

Imagine a sphere whose shell is expanding forever. Everywhere at once is Omnipresence.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Thanks, and maybe someday you will find yourself.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

hey, this is neat! i have a coupla questions. thanks in advance for answers, bud.

1. how does answering questions on this forum serve your self-interest?

2. are there any philosophers you feel are in line with your beliefs?

3. is channeling a negatively polarized entity an act of submission? is it voluntary or compulsory, and if voluntary, how does it further the crystallization of the self?

4. what initially attracted you to this belief system?

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
1. how does answering questions on this forum serve your self-interest?

1. I am able to solidity my ideology better through explaining it. I am also able to clear some of the disinformation.

2. are there any philosophers you feel are in line with your beliefs?

2. Not really.

3. is channeling a negatively polarized entity an act of submission? is it voluntary or compulsory, and if voluntary, how does it further the crystallization of the self?

3. It can be an act of submission/respect. It can be voluntary or compulsory. The act of channeling an entity of the same polarity as self aids that self to better understand what advancement of their polarity means. It also can provide further opportunity for polarization potential and general knowledge.

4. what initially attracted you to this belief system?

4. Experience.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join