It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Addendum - Hollywood's Political Agenda: Entertainment Industry Foundation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Hey folks,

This is an addendum forum to Hollywood's Political Agenda - Which was barely interacted with at all.

I'm passively watching the World Series right now... Before one of the last psychic attacks (commercial breaks), the cameras panned across tens of thousands of people holding up signs. They were handed out, so that each person could write down a name of someone that they know or care about who is effected by or dying of cancer.

EVERYONE had one.

Looking into what organization is facilitating this brought me to this:

STAND UP 2 CANCER

This ^^^ is "Hollywood's Leading Charity" in their own words. They've "teamed up" with:

- MasterCard
- Revlon
- Major League Baseball
- AARP
- Genentech
- Glaxo Smith Kline
- AmGen
- SafeWay

… Amongst a few others.

The real organization that runs this is the Entertainment Industry Foundation.
They are also very closely affiliated with the Points of Light Foundation (Founded by Papa Bush) and the Handson Network.

… I don't know about you reading this, but I don't trust even one organization/corporation that I just listed.

This post is to bring attention to (AGAIN) the political arm of Hollywood.

Also, what does this all mean? It creeps me out a lot, and not to sound like AJ or anything, but why aren't these organizations focusing on PREVENTING cancer instead of "CURING" it.

I don't trust them. The whole situation stinks to me like a corpse rotting in a corner of the house that you can't get to.

What do you think, family?

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: peacenotgreed

I don't trust them. The whole situation stinks to me like a corpse rotting in a corner of the house that you can't get to.

That's an image I didn't really need! but....

I work as a SAG actor and an IATSE film crew; at one time I would have called BS on this conspiracy. Now I believe TV is the propaganda arm of the ruling elite. And movies have been used as propaganda tool forever.

Can the internet be far behind?
edit on 30-10-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Good point, sir. I'm pretty sure we're much past that. The internet fell right in line with it IMHO.

Honestly, I have had people close to me who has gone through cancer treatment, and giving to charities instead of holding your friend's hand while they go through everything is 2000% more effective than giving an organization like this $50.

I look at this theater as an advertising opportunity to raise funds.. nothing else. Who knows what the money ACTUALLY goes to…. regardless of what their website shows...
edit on 30-10-2015 by peacenotgreed because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2015 by peacenotgreed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I work as a SAG actor and an IATSE film crew; at one time I would have called BS on this conspiracy. Now I believe TV is the propaganda arm of the ruling elite. And movies have been used as propaganda tool forever.

Oh, I'd say its about making money.

Liberal Hollywood? Where? A handful of actors does not make an industry liberal.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Liberal Hollywood? Where? A handful of actors does not make an industry liberal.

It's certainly about money from a personal standpoint but the actors and crew I associate with cover the spectrum from skinhead Nazi, KKK, bastards to LA, LA land blood donors. The biz, is a business but some projects reek of manipulation. The on set advisers and consultants have a spooky vibe. Perhaps it's just my ATS paranoia manifestations though.
edit on 30-10-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   
most of us who have broken free of the social programming that is burned into us from birth by constant exposure to digital signals both visual and audio have already recognized the true role of media (formerly known as propaganda) in this society (American) . John Carpenter was ahead of his time when he pointed it out in the movie They Live. From what I see the daily message basically varies from pacifism by over consumption and procreation (the need for an ever expanding birth rate in order to continue to have a solid growing base of tax revenue and cattle for profiteering with little to no challenge/resistance to the establishment) to the unanimous support for the demonization (or victimization) of a specific demographic, to the subtle declassification of conspiracy theories becoming fact (DEA importing drugs, ATF arming criminals, CIA supplying terrorists).

Sons of Anarchy was a way to declassify that yes, our government was working with Mexican drug cartels to achieve a favorable government on the southern border. Lord of war explains how intelligence assets is able to arm criminals the world over for other gains. Putting this information into movies, tv and books slowly adjusts the population into complacency of the crimes of their government, because it gets mixed with entertainment and becomes "fun" .

When AMC )the cinema theatre chain) was bought by China, suddenly many of the big blockbuster hits would portray a powerful and very influential China as a global player. Think Pacific Rim, Robocop 2014, 2012 and so on.

Sometimes a movie or franchise will be released that subtly hints or encourages a confrontation with a new enemy. Think Lord of the Rings franchise and 300. Light skin colored, righteous men (western) taking on a horde of colored men from the east, or a horde of monsters from the East. There are correlations in all of this.

Triggers are added that only a doctorate in psychology, or a very intuitive critical thinker would be able to determine is having a sub conscious affect or message to the brain.

The point of everyone was holding up these signs was not to spread awareness for a cause or illness, it is a demonstration of capabilities. To demonstrate that a large gathering of people, even numbering in the thousands, can in fact be manipulated into doing exactly the same thing, or receiving the exact same message. And they all have those cherished brands to thank and buy into later on.

the great panic of Y2k was THE very demonstration of that same fact. For the first time in recorded history, nearly all humans in the western world were out into the same programmed state of frenzy, fear, and panic following the consolidation of independent media throughout the 80's and nineties. It did one helluva job encouraging spending, and the goal was to wipe out savings and solidify the consumer-debt cycle over our civilization. They did a mighty fine job of it btw.
edit on 31-10-2015 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: peacenotgreed
Hey folks,

the cameras panned across tens of thousands of people holding up signs. They were handed out, so that each person could write down a name of someone that they know or care about who is effected by or dying of cancer.

EVERYONE had one.

STAND UP 2 CANCER

This ^^^ is "Hollywood's Leading Charity" in their own words. They've "teamed up" with:

- MasterCard
- Revlon
- Major League Baseball
- AARP
- Genentech
- Glaxo Smith Kline
- AmGen
- SafeWay

… Amongst a few others.

The real organization that runs this is the Entertainment Industry Foundation.
They are also very closely affiliated with the Points of Light Foundation (Founded by Papa Bush) and the Handson Network.

… I don't know about you reading this, but I don't trust even one organization/corporation that I just listed.

This post is to bring attention to (AGAIN) the political arm of Hollywood.

Also, what does this all mean? It creeps me out a lot, and not to sound like AJ or anything, but why aren't these organizations focusing on PREVENTING cancer instead of "CURING" it.

What do you think, family?

I have very serious concerns about this for the long term.

EVERYONE had one.

My concern is, when will voluntary participation end and pressure based 'voluntry' participation start?

Will we see the day when in order to enter a venue to watch a major event, we have to sign a statement of aligence and committment to the 'enter the cause here' and agree to 'donate' a certain amount at the gate before entry?

Will a crowd funding tax become the norm at such venues?

I do not donate to cancer becase the crowd funding is not spent researching nutrition as a cause or as a treatment for cancer. The other reson is the patent at the end will not be owned by the crowd but by big pharma who will charge us like a wounded bull to use the product our money paid for. The patent at the end of the all this research will not be "open source' will it?

My fear here is that employers will start deducting a 'donation' to the company charity from wages (this will be in the employment contract) because they can see this as another way of making money with the advantage of very little or no accountability to the 'crowd doners.' of monay raised and spent etc.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Its rather depressing that this subject receives little attentions, but alas not even ATS is immune to manipulation of the beast. There is a reason that usually the divisive topics are the majority on the ATS top hot topics.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

It's certainly about money from a personal standpoint but the actors and crew I associate with cover the spectrum from skinhead Nazi, KKK, bastards to LA, LA land blood donors. The biz, is a business but some projects reek of manipulation. The on set advisers and consultants have a spooky vibe. Perhaps it's just my ATS paranoia manifestations though.

Yes, the crew is quite diverse.

My kid has been in the industry for about 30 years. She "manages" the production crew.

But, "Hollywood the business" is about money.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The New world order controls the planet.
Don’t tell me to invest in Charles schwab. A bunch of cold blooded monsters.

No. Holy circus batman. Use the false flag narrative doctrine.

The UN is building more than weak picket fences. They are building.
So I almost think of it as animal house, says Thomas Roberts. Is he telling a joke?
Eh what’s up doc. Another sinkhole. Another Clinton scandal.
And Russia has 20 parapsychology centers.
This is NWO.
This is nutts.
This is nutts. This is NWO. This is America.
edit on 11-7-2016 by RbotMurgolas because: (no reason given)

top topics

join