It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Bin-Laden ??...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I would like to start off with this topic that I am glad we caught Saddam..Okay on to my main subject. It has come to me that in fact, bin laden is NOT in Iran or Iraq OR Afghanistan. My opinion is that he is actually hiding in a "studio" type place in the deep deep woods of Africa. It is a brilliant idea. That would obviously be the LAST place the U.S. would look for him at. The new reports that he makes, I think are actually made in front of a cave like background, to make it appear as if he is in an undergound complex. I believe that BinLaden was gone to Africa and prepared WAY before the 9-11 attack was scheduled to happen. 3 to 6 months in advanced. What are the co-ats members opinions ? I that this would be a good topic to be discussed.

[edit on 3-1-2005 by asala]

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
lets see tell every one you caught the man that 100% of the American population wants to see hanged by his balls in time square, or don't tell anyone you got the man with information to every known alquidea (sp?) terrorist cell one the planet. Tough call, they will tell us they got him when they are done with him.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
My guess is that he's either sippin Margaritas in Mexico

OR

that he's just over the border in the mountain caves in Pakistan.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by FallenFromTheTree
My guess is that he's either sippin Margaritas in Mexico

OR

that he's just over the border in the mountain caves in Pakistan.

Yeah hes probably the Afghan version of Jimmy Buffet. Just away in his own little world in paradise.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I think osama is hiding somewhere in the bahamas or mexico, housed by the CIA who need occasionally to make a little film of him to show to the public.He probably is made unrecognisable to not look like him.
And when the CIA wants him to make some statements he gets a customly made false beard that is later enhanced with state of the art computers, which age it etc.

Its not a question of him being caught, cause they already have him, parading him once in a while on tape making threats to the USA and the west. Osama wont know that he will be killed sooner or later when he is no longer needed or his ''services"' because they will have found another so called enemy they can exploit for their agenda.

Its so simple, its like playing chess with real people in our so called reality.
All for the sake of their agenda and twisted idealism.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by creamsoda
I would like to start off with this topic that I am glad we caught Saddam..

How sure are you that the person that was put on display for the benefit of the public is the true Saddam Hussein, and not one of his many body doubles that he reputedly employed?

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
According to Edward Hendrie, who runs www.antichristconspiracy.com... , bin Laden is/was in China.

Note how soon China got Most Favored Nation (or whatever) status.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I reckon I know where he is. Yep, Australia!! He's prolly in Baxter Detention Centre with a fake ID just waiting to be processed & given assylum here as an Afghani refugee!! He'll be costing us hundreds of thousands of dollars a year to keep him safe & secure in there too.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I think Osama is in Israel, because it's the last place anybody would think to look. He's probably quite comfortable and well fed too, watching the news like Americans watch movies, for entertainment. I can't conceive that the whole fable is real about his involvement, but I know he was complicit in one way or another, so I have no qualms about seeing him brought to justice.

I don't think they got the real Saddam and I think they know it too. They could have fingerprinted him, but decided not to bother, instead they sent away to a government lab for DNA analysis. They could have gotten and produced fingerprint results to strengthen their case and silence doubts, but they chose not to. There are many copies of Saddam's prints, in vaults, and on statues, embedded in Iraqi monuments, actually there is a reflecting pool outside one of his palaces where his fingerprint is giant sized, embossed on the bottom. They still haven't fingerprinted him, probably because they're hoping they can catch the real Saddam and make the switch before anyone finds out. The imposter they caught isn't even that credible. He's a different man, you can see that in side by side comparisons, just like the Bin Laden video where he confesses for 9/11, which is so obviously a fake it's amazing nobody in the public picked up on it. The government must be putting something in the cheezy poofs..

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
The most recent two tapes by Bin Laden were immediately followed by the attack in Mosul and the bombing in Saudi Arabia this past week. That tends to argue in favor of Osama being at large and acting on his own free will.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Hmmm....w'r he at.......

Lets' see....no not in Afgan...Pakistan or Isreal (Isreal to small a place, plus they did think of that..."Gaza" hee...hee), the last place they would look would be the US or even Canada, but my gut tell'z me that he's in Iran custody.....even serving time in jail for his crime. I think he's a man who had big dreams that ending up coming true for him and went far over his head.

And when you think about it....the only ones who could possibly get him would be Iran....don't think they listen to Pakistan anymore, and don't think he would run from Iran, he know's there might. So that's my guess he's in Iran surving time for his crime....because he's way to important to let the Americans get him....and with the war in Iraq and now the Jet's flying into Iran air space....maybe the American know Iran has him.

That's my 2 cents,
Sven

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:58 AM
link   
If you think that they have already caught him in Iraq..then why would the U.S. still be bombing them ? Do you think it is just a coverup for more..say..stronger incidents that could be happening ? Maybe they are just there to stop the nuclear and biological testing. But they are covering up by saying that they are still searching for Osama due for national security. Thats the thing about the government, they ever hardly tell the real truth about what they are doing. They always have a coverup for what they are REALLY doing. That is why I joined this website, to uncover the things they try to pull.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
They won't find him because that wouldn't be very convenient would it now? As partners in crime, Bin LadenCo's activities serve to justify BushCo's WOT; and BushCo's WOT drives new Muslim fundamenalist recruits by the thousands into the arms of BinLadenCo.

Such a lovely marriage...I could barf.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Bin Laden is programmed to pop up wherever is scripted on the world stage in the Bush administration's Whack-A-Mole game.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Bin Laden is programmed to pop up wherever is scripted on the world stage in the Bush administration's Whack-A-Mole game.

Whack-A-Mole LOL

With the bug hunt over 3 years now for Bin Hidin & his mirage mullahs in cave-istan the trail seems to remain sadly frigid.After UBL's first video,I thought for sure the FBI/CIA with their requests for Pashto/Dari/Farsi linguists would have sent operatives ASAP to infiltrate the Al-Jazeera network, perhaps even have UAV/Predators/Satellite hovering above monitoring the place, so that when the next video/tape arrived via AQ messenger/internet they could be stealthly tracked back to the source and targeted,seems probable that after the 3rd or 4th tape was submitted a pattern would have emerged.Maybe this was done,maybe not...

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I've got it!

Bin Laden is laundering all his black market drug trade money
to finance his secret underground condo at AREA 51

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
he could be anywhere, he's got the whole world to hide in. seems as though america have forgotten about bin laden though, i haven't heard much from him apart from the odd tape etc.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Holeing Up With Barbara Streisand In
South Cal E For Ne A As Arnie Would Intonate

This Is My Very First Post
And I Did So Want It To Be Special
Now I'll Probally Be Laughed Punched Kicked
And Asked To Serve Martini's To Orangutans
In Ralph Lauren Suits

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
simple
hes living it large in the white house with Bush
laughing at the US poppulation that voted for him for being so *censored*

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
hmmm where is that Bin Laden...?!?!

you have approximately 20secs to guess.....

GO!

did you manage it?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join