It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IS militants tie captives to Palmyra columns, blow them up

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   
All the ancient structures that have stood for hundreds if not thousands of years are being destroyed by these idiots. Yes the loss of life is bad..... especially if you are the one doing the dying.. I wish Russia well since they seem to be the only ones actually getting territory back from these miscreants.
newsletter.thaivisa.com...

(AP) — The Islamic State group killed three of its captives in Syria's ancient city of Palmyra by tying them to Roman-era columns at the site, then blowing the structures up with explosives, activists said Tuesday.

The Palmyra explosions were the latest method of killing by IS militants, known for beheadings, immolation and drowning of prisoners.

A Palmyra activist who goes by the name Nasser al-Thaer said that the killings of the three captives took place on Monday afternoon at the Palmyra archaeological site, located a few kilometers (miles) away from the city. Al-Thaer and the Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, which relies on a network of activists on the ground, said the three were civilians but that their identities remain unknown.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Just shows the character of those willing to rewrite history.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Hmmm,

Russian, American, British, French, Australian I dont care who presses fire, but somebody launch a missile on their ass around Palmyra already.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Whoa, there - hang on.

You can't do that. Islam is a religion of peace, donchaknow!

EDIT: just remembered that sarcasm isn't always picked up in printed text. No - I agree. Neutron bomb them all. Wipe it clean. Start again in 3 weeks time.
edit on 28-10-2015 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Get the good west to impose economic sanctions on all countries supporting them first . Then turn the heat up ....really high ..

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

Hmmm,

Russian, American, British, French, Australian I dont care who presses fire, but somebody launch a missile on their ass around Palmyra already.

British aren't bombing in Syria, just Iraq.
edit on 28 10 2015 by Forensick because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Cant be true, we where told they shaved there beards and are invading europe.

edit on 28-10-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I say we let Putin take care of them

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Well..........you can't say they aren't inventive.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Wonderful, more bull# from the "Britain Based Syrian Observatory" received from "activists".

Key word "act".

Where's the picture? Forthcoming I'm sure. Suppose I'll sit back and wait for it.

I'm too tired for stupid anymore.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Just shows the character of those willing to rewrite history.

Boy you hit the nail on the head there. "Write" history. Yes sir! Hey if someone wrote it, it must be true.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

Whoa, there - hang on.

EDIT: just remembered that sarcasm isn't always picked up in printed text. No - I agree. Neutron bomb them all. Wipe it clean. Start again in 3 weeks time.

I just can't believe that the millions of "moderates" in that region don't care enough about their ancient culture and heritage to stop these few thugs from destroying the remnants from past millenia.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

Whoa, there - hang on.

Oh it's a religion of PIECE alright.

They want a piece of the middle east, they want a piece of the West and a piece of you and me. If you're Christian, gay or Atheist then you are extra special and they want to bring you pieces - of yourself blown all over the places.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
it's strange how ISIS leave Israel alone.
edit on 10/28/2015 by coolieno99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/28/2015 by coolieno99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Too right!

Problem is, they want a piece of everything but when you look at them from a historical perspective, they have no idea what to do with ANY of the pieces they have.

In all honesty, what do they THINK will happen if they were to actually succeed and take over western society? Do they think it will look the same, but with a bunch of silly people chanting over a PA system at 12 noon??

No. Modern Western society will look JUST like their existing sh*tholes -- demolished buildings, collapse infrastructure, no food resources or educational systems in place. They cant even manage their own countries, let alone the rest of the world. They come from a draconian era of ignorance and stupidity. That's were they should stay.

ISIS is kind of like the PigPen of the Peanuts cartoons. Wherever they go, a stink cloud follows and lingers and they end up making everything they touch, dirty.
edit on 28-10-2015 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

There is a published study in book form by a certain Danish psychologist (Doctor) by the name of Dr. Nicolai Sennels
who has done extensive research into a little-known problem in the Muslim world. The disastrous results of Muslim inbreeding brought about by the marriage of first-cousins.

This practice, which has been prohibited in the Judeo-Christian tradition since the days of Moses,

was sanctioned by Muhammad and has been going on now for 50 generations (1,400 years) in the

Muslim world.

In the book he broke down the percentages of birth defects and mental capacities of the children born of such relationships.. Pretty darn bad and sick for future generations.

If his figures are correct then it goes along way to explaining some of the stupidity we see from the so called radicals..

According to the BBC, this Pakistani, Muslim-inspired inbreeding is thought to explain the probability

that a British Pakistani family is more than 13 X's as likely to have children with recessive genetic

disorders.

While Pakistanis are responsible for 3% of the births in the UK, they account for 33% of children

with genetic birth defects.

The risk of what are called autosomal recessive disorders such as cystic fibrosis and spinal muscular

atrophy is 18 times higher and the risk of death due to malformations is 10 times higher.

Other negative consequences of inbreeding include a 100% increase in the risk of stillbirths and a

50% increase in the possibility that a child will die during labour.
Lowered intellectual capacity is another devastating consequence of Muslim marriage patterns.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: coolieno99
it's strange how ISIS leave Israel alone.

Because ISIS knows Israel won't stand for their crap, as the West has done, as well as the spineless Arabs who are letting ISIS run rampant in their own backyard. It seems Putin is the only one who has the gumption to take the fight to them as nobody in that region has the stindeens to do anything.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

All the ancient structures that have stood for hundreds if not thousands of years are being destroyed by these idiots.

These "idiots" are destroying Syrian National Heritage on the behalf of the West. Targeting a nations past destroys their Cultural identity making it that much easier to mold future generations to a new history, that of the new world order. Thats how we know the "Terrs" are doing this for their master, NATO.

Syria is being targeted by them for Regime Change and subjugation, just like Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan and every other nation in their sights.

Good disinfo thread, gotta keep up the hate to justify further action. "Boots on ground" is in the works there, thus the repeated volumes of Islamaphobe rhetoric appearing on the interwebz.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick

originally posted by: markosity1973

Hmmm,

British aren't bombing in Syria, just Iraq.

Not strictly true. The UK has conducted a drone strike in Syria against two members of ISIS. An RAF MQ-9 Reaper firing Hellfire was used.

news.sky.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
ISIS???? I though that the Russians killed them all.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join