It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A cloud just fell from the sky.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

For some reason the video takes up the entire top half of my post.. on my computer... strange

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Dizak

Wife: I have to pee. Call back in about 20 min.

Man, that's a helluva pee.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Well.. I really took a Shat... But i figured It would be ..better to swap out that point.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Now im a little confused. You took a crap, but decided to swap it out for your wife taking a pee?

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dizak
a reply to: Trueman

Well.. I really took a Shat... But i figured It would be ..better to swap out that point.

God bless the fiber !

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Who when where and why did someone take a pee, and who when where and why did someone take a shat? I want answers, dammit...

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Now im a little confused. You took a crap, but decided to swap it out for your wife taking a pee?

Yeah, that.
I am not believing the OP now.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Looking through the worldwide web and I haven't seen any mention of this from anyone else.

That being said there is an interesting video from the Middle East that shows what may be a cloud falling to the ground although of course I am a cynical person so..
edit on 25-10-2015 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I honestly think it's too coincidental for the military vehicles to arrive so quickly after the "sighting". How would they be on it that fast? Granted, both aspects of your wife's tale are intriguing, but I doubt they are connected.

Maybe try going out to the site where it fell later on when there's no activity?

Also, I've seen that most interesting video before and that's what my thoughts went to as soon as I read about her description. Nature is a strange, strange thing sometimes.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

I personally think it was just a sudden release of Rain. in an isolated area. A huge amount.. real fast. with a sudden stop. might look like a cloud falling from a distance.

I have watched that video also... I heard it was just CGI or something.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
there's never vehicles like that in ontario, I used to drive the 401 and 403 almost everyday. i'll be glancing at the sky from hamilton

also i used to have soccer practices up on a hill where you could see everything in the city basically. I had seen rain in isolated areas so many times and it looks like dark blue streaks not a cloud falling
edit on 25-10-2015 by 711117 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I don't know how far away the cloud fall was but since it's still the same day, I'd take a drive with the wife just to see if I could spot anything out of the ordinary. Good story though and hope you can find something substantial to support the wife's claim.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 711117

Thanks brother.. i'm at Fort Erie ATM.. so I cant see what shes talking about. lol

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=19962272]Dizak[/

edit on 25-10-2015 by tarifa37 because: Whoops

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Managed to embed the video

Alright, you have my attention. What happened in your video reminded me of the "flying cloud" cell phone video a few months ago. And another one...

What really jumped out at me in your video is the flashing lights inside the cloud. Either the stage props are falling out of the sky or there's something to this? And now the OP?

Strange days

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

edit on 10/25/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Your wife: "I just saw a cloud fall from the sky"

You: "Tell me about it"

Wife: "I don't know what to make of it"

You: "Make an assessment"

Maybe she had a little too much Bailey's?

The Army trucks aren't really that strange, probably going to collect that military weather balloon who's time was up.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Aw man, you can't even give me the respect of saying something with your posts. Surely, I've seen soap suds before. The helium foam I haven't though. Soap suds would be much too dense but does that helium foam look like the Arab one? Possibly, but I don't think those Muslims have too many fairs in their neck of the woods. I'm leaning towards stage props. The Jig is up, all the world is a stage. The stars are painted too btw.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Ahh man, I thought you'd surely have a lot more cynical post answering the op. Like weather balloons or something.

You disappoint me, Phage.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MontukKraken

The OP says he saw a cloud fall. Who am I to argue with what the OP saw?

I was just pointing out that videos of suds are pretty easy to come across and don't have much to do with the OP.
edit on 10/25/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join