It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A cloud just fell from the sky.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Wacky and almost random connection here: That debunked cloud-city mirage recently photographed over china was apparently seen over the UK. The china mirage was sat upon a cloud, as was the UK mirage.

Hypothetically speaking, if it were a test run for Blue Beam (if such a thing exists), might it involved some kind of material upon which to projected a 'hologram', such as this cloud-like 'thingy'?

If it did and a piece 'fell off', then i can see why the army would be sent to retrieve it!

Like i said, just blowing bubbles here, rather than making an argument

Edit: www.express.co.uk..." target="_blank" class="postlink">UK tabloid report of mirage over Hastings

edit on 26-10-2015 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
The Milkweeds are dispersing their seeds around here (Gananoque, On) but man that would be an awful lot of Milkweed seeds to be mistaken for a cloud.

Anywho just thought I'd throw that out there.

ETA: Def. worth an S&F. Thanks for an intriguing start to the week.
edit on 10/26/2015 by Kukri because: ETA

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
How big was the cloud?

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

unfortunately this guy died recently afterwards, started getting ill.

so i hear.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Dizak

Strange one indeed.

I used to beieve UFO's could disguise themselves as Clouds... I've even seen UFO's fly in and out of clouds! Using them as cover i guess but falling to the ground havn't witnessed.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I live in this area and was in London on Oct 25th. I crossed the 401 several times at 2 intervals during the day twice in the am and twice in the pm. It was sunny with a few clouds but nothing out of the ordinary was seen, unfortunately, I did not witness this event, nor did i notice any military vehicles on the roads.
However someone mentioned a storm front which there was the night before on the 24th. Heading south west from Woodstock toward London, one of the worst torrential downpours I have seen in a while fell all the way from Woodstock to London between 9 and 11 pm. Clouds of mist were blowing over the highway with the downpours.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dizak
a reply to: FlySolo
Showed my wife the video of that flying cloud.... Shes a little freaked out... what she saw was like that.. only it.... Landed

Can she elaborate a little bit more about the following:

= this "landed" thing? Did it land like an airplane or helicopter? Maybe like a drone? or Landed like in "it just touched the ground"?
= did she see whe the thing landed? If so, did the thing stay still or kept moving?
= Did it change its shape during the fall?
= Did she feel it was "falling" being carried away by the wind or it was kind of falling more heavily?
= Can she be more precise as to the size? It was big as a drone, or as big as a car?

I don't understand how people here can guess or judge anything without having more details. The wife is obviously a skeptik type, if she got nervous about it, it's probably because something made her doubt her own beliefs. IMHO We should listen carefully before presenting theories.

I don't think the militaries was a coincidence.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
with all the chemicals in the air
this would not surprise me.

though some one could have made it for fun.
most on ATS would do some thing like this.
I would! I have don all kinds of crazy stuff.

Hmm! you now get a bubbble mix that sets
so the bubbles dont pop!
so if you put a fish tank water bubbler in a Lot of this mix.
you would get a Lot of small bubbles = clound.

I Must try this as I have all I need

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

You're near London you say? Why are you driving on the right side of the road? Why is your steering wheel on the left side of the car?

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: galaga

You're near London you say? Why are you driving on the right side of the road? Why is your steering wheel on the left side of the car?

Isn't there a London Ontario?

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

originally posted by: galaga

Isn't there a London Ontario?

Yes, there is a London Ontario.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

The falling cloud in the video you posted reminds me of and looks a lot like something that used to happen at least once a year during my high school days.

From time to time, one or more of our student body would sneak up on top of our school's AC cooling towers in the early morning hours and load them up with laundry soap.

By daylight, it looked like the entire campus had received a foot of snowfall and being in a very Windy City, (Corpus Christi,TX) there would be "clouds" of suds blowing around all over the place.

The fans in the cooling towers would shoot the suds way up in the air and depending on the wind, they could stay aloft for quit a distance.

We also had tennis courts surrounded by 12ft. fencing on campus and when the suds hit the fence, they would unfurl and shed into the fence much like the one in your video.

Just my observation.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

That is a very light foam like material, not cloud. You can tell when it gets stuck on the fence and starts to peel away and flap in the wind. Anything the consistency of a cloud would have moved through the fence.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

WEll thank you and her for bringing this to us here at ATS.

One suggestion, stay cool calm and collected about this, her consciousness just took a shift that cannot be retracted.

Sooo, life carries with it the extraordinary for those who have eyes open and mind sharp. Most people would have simply put the 'known' to the experience and went on with their day as if nothing was out of the 'norm'.

Although her experience is unique, as are all experiences for individuals, she will most probably never get the closure or validation that would wrap it up neatly and enable her to put it away without a doubt or more questions arising in her thoughts as time leads on into the future.

Join the club.

A fantastic story, a Military coverup, one more piece of the puzzle exposed.

*** Personally, I think a piece of a Ship fell to the ground and the military having been watching it from radar took immediate action to cover it up and collect as much or all of the evidence as possible.***

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo
Thanks. I have been looking for video like the third one in your post. My strange cloud wasn't exactly the same but it reminds me of it in some ways.

Last week after taking a much needed rest break from trying to dig through coral rock to set up some fencing posts, while taking a long swig of cool water, I noticed a very unusual cloud in the sky.

It was very windy, that is why the fence went down in the first place, and the sky was bright blue with a number of thin, wispy, gray clouds mixed with varying sized thicker, fluffier clouds. What made this particular cloud stick out was it was a much brighter white than the other clouds. It was much denser and it appeared to be in layers, almost like it was comprised of lobes, like a bunch of grapes, but the lobes were very large.

At first it moved along across the sky just like all the other clouds and at the same speed, though it did appear a bit lower in the sky. I continued to watch it. It moved from NE to W and then it stopped. Now I was really curious. The other clouds keep moving. The wind was blowing from east to west, but I would feel an occasional gust coming from other directions, so I figured it had just gotten stalled in the cross winds, but the cross winds where still moving the other clouds.

Even stranger was that any cloud that moved close enough to the cloud, looked like it too stalled, and it was slowly sucked or merged into the brighter cloud. I keep watching for a change in the strange cloud. I thought it would get bigger, brighter, duller, but it didn't change at all.

I watched that cloud for about 15 minutes. It never changed, it never moved, and it sucked up, very slowly, at least 4 passing clouds, and some of them were pretty large. After about 15 minutes I had to go back to work. I had a lot to do, and little time to work with. When I finished, about six hours later, it had moved. I could only see a small portion of it, still just to the west of me.

I don't own a cell phone. I gave it up a few years ago, too expensive for what I was getting, so I have no pics. I also am not claiming it was anything other than a cloud. It just was a strange looking and acting cloud, but here in South Florida, we are used to odd things happening in these parts.

edit on 26-10-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Clean up.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

That is a very light foam like material, not cloud. You can tell when it gets stuck on the fence and starts to peel away and flap in the wind. Anything the consistency of a cloud would have moved through the fence.

I also thought it was Foam and a slight trick of the after fx and cam!

I could do the same thing with bubble bath!

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I think the cloud stuck on the fence video was aerogel. Thats mostly air.

I think when two weather fronts collide one is always colder than the other, plunging beneath it.

The military convoy is coincidental.

imo

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Look closely into these cloud abberations. A trained eye can see distinguishable forms and shapes that mirror light beings. Many of these phenomenon is the result of the wall dropping between frequency mediums.

FYI, that video filmed in the ME with a man flirting with a haze is NOT a hoax. That is the real McCoy. Look deeper.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Global warming causes the clouds to get tired cause of the extra weight from the carbon.

They had one pass out on them but a quick silver injection gets them back up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join