It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A cloud just fell from the sky.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
A cloud or some type of industrial fluff blown into the sky?

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Dizak

Interesting
Thanks
Will follow

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Cool story. I've had my drone tucked away all summer cause I got bored with it. I think I'll be paying attention to the clouds more often now since these stories are popping up. How high was it? Could it have been in a different wind pattern than higher altitude clouds? Over 400' ? I won't take my drone higher than that unfortunately even though it's good for about 1400 feet.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Dizak

I was in London and took around 1,000 pictures & video, I will look through them and see if I find anything strange.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I'd venture at guess at industrial sized foam or something along those lines as well. As far as seeming to fall from a cloud, it probably was much closer to earth, and the cloud simply hid it. Once it fell below her line of sight to the bottom of the further-away actual cloud, it seemed to drop from it. My guess at least.. there have been pictures and videos of this sort of thing before.

I'd venture the military vehicles were a coincidence. If they were capturing a celestial object, they probably wouldn't take a rest stop. : )

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Thats pollution for ya.

edit on 27-10-2015 by Gestas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
un-be-lie-va-ble!

I can't believe how quick ATSers dismissed a report without asking a single question.
That's not any better than the military used to do in the 60's when they told you that that object blinking all kind of lights was a bunch of geese.

Disapointed.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gestas
Thats pollution for ya.

LOL...that dude just poking his hand around in a cloud of pee and fecal matter had no idea....

Blech....that is so disgusting.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

That video solved nothing.

A was an engineer working at a sewage treatment plant back in the 90's. The open aeration tanks had identical foam build up, typically on Monday mornings due to the rash of people doing laundry on the weekends. Hence the healthy swathe of detergent. The one thing the video is right about is the catalyst effect of human bio, detergent, and the chemicals used to treat the water cause that foam. Largely, the runoff foam was harmless when the water was treated, unlike India's case.

There is no way in hell the cloud from the first video is the same substance as the waste foam. No way! The densities and characteristics are light years apart. You don't need to be a scientist to see that from what is just show in the videos by comparison.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: trifecta

That video solved nothing.

A was an engineer working at a sewage treatment plant back in the 90's. The open aeration tanks had identical foam build up, typically on Monday mornings due to the rash of people doing laundry on the weekends. Hence the healthy swathe of detergent. The one thing the video is right about is the catalyst effect of human bio, detergent, and the chemicals used to treat the water cause that foam. Largely, the runoff foam was harmless when the water was treated, unlike India's case.

There is no way in hell the cloud from the first video is the same substance as the waste foam. No way! The densities and characteristics are light years apart. You don't need to be a scientist to see that from what is just show in the videos by comparison.

Yes, yes, you are absolutely correct. It MUST be light beings from another dimension....MUCH more plausible.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Not all unexplained phenomenon needs to be pigeonholed and rationalized by popular subscriptions. If you need to make leaps in logic just to line up an unknown with an established, clear cut known. Then it is wrong. You need to go back to the drawing board and devise a new formula. That "cloud" is breaking most laws of physics as we know. And calling it a hoax is just a placation and easy way out.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dizak

Wife: I have to pee. Call back in about 20 min.

It took you 20min to pee?

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Not all unexplained phenomenon needs to be pigeonholed and rationalized by popular subscriptions. If you need to make leaps in logic just to line up an unknown with an established, clear cut known. Then it is wrong. You need to go back to the drawing board and devise a new formula. That "cloud" is breaking most laws of physics as we know. And calling it a hoax is just a placation and easy way out.

Leap in logic?

So this being foam that floated away similar to the one in both videos, especially the one where the guy walks up to it and waves his hand around in it making a hole similar to what would happen in thick foam (think bubble bath here), is a bigger leap in logic than your proposed "wall dropping between frequency mediums" and "light beings"?

Look closely into these cloud abberations. A trained eye can see distinguishable forms and shapes that mirror light beings. Many of these phenomenon is the result of the wall dropping between frequency mediums.

FYI, that video filmed in the ME with a man flirting with a haze is NOT a hoax. That is the real McCoy. Look deeper.

Wow....just WOW....smh.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Leap in logic?

So this being foam that floated away similar to the one in both videos, especially the one where the guy walks up to it and waves his hand around in it making a hole similar to what would happen in thick foam (think bubble bath here), is a bigger leap in logic than your proposed "wall dropping between frequency mediums" and "light beings"?

Look closely into these cloud abberations. A trained eye can see distinguishable forms and shapes that mirror light beings. Many of these phenomenon is the result of the wall dropping between frequency mediums.

FYI, that video filmed in the ME with a man flirting with a haze is NOT a hoax. That is the real McCoy. Look deeper.

Wow....just WOW....smh.

I have first hand experience with both mediums, do you?

When that gentleman plunged his hand into that "foam", it would have broke surface tension of surrounding areas in the foam too. That's what happens when you add additional volume to a mass under these conditions. Plus when he extracted his hand from the matter, if it was the same sewage treatment foam, his hand would have accumulated a healthy amount of the foam, statically. Which he did not. The man shaped a hole in the substance as if it was putty, as if the rest of the body was unmolested.

Now you can say the fence may have held a static charge to enable this act to play out, by maintaining form. But if that was the case, the hole would have dissolved onto the fence due to the static charge. the foam's outer surface tension would too have broke, being effected by the charged fence. Let's not forget how for the greater part of the video the foam maintained a seemingly geometric shape with nearly straight edges at some angles.

If there's electromagnetic forces at play in the physics of this "foam", it surely isn't coming from outside of the foam itself. The foam is the source, hence the light being. I'm sorry if my explanation is outside of your comfort level. A few years ago it would have been outside of mine too. Big changes are happening on this plane. This is just a taste of it.
edit on 27-10-2015 by trifecta because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Leap in logic?

Wow....just WOW....smh.

I have first hand experience with both mediums, do you?

When that gentleman plunged his hand into that "foam", it would have broke surface tension of surrounding areas in the foam too. That's what happens when you add additional volume to a mass under these conditions. Plus when he extracted his hand from the matter, if it was the same sewage treatment foam, his hand would have accumulated a healthy amount of the foam, statically. Which he did not. The man shaped a hole in the substance as if it was putty, as if the rest of the body was unmolested.

Now you can say the fence may have held a static charge to enable this act to play out, by maintaining form. But if that was the case, the hole would have dissolved onto the fence due to the static charge. the foam's outer surface tension would too have broke, being effected by the charged fence. Let's not forget how for the greater part of the video the foam maintained a seemingly geometric shape with nearly straight edges at some angles.

If there's electromagnetic forces at play in the physics of this "foam", it surely isn't coming from outside of the foam itself. The foam is the source, hence the light being. I'm sorry if my explanation is outside of your comfort level. A few years ago it would have been outside of mine too. Big changes are happening on this plane. This is just a taste of it.

I am really trying to figure out if you are kidding or not. I am a bit scared that you are serious in which case I can't really argue with you, not because I think you're right, but because I think you're nutters.

So all I need to keep away the "light being" invasion is my trusty backpack lawn blower...got it. That makes things a LOT easier.

So, you stated you have had first hand experience with "wall dropping between frequency mediums" and "light beings"? And this is what light beings are.....foamy cloudlike floaty things? And the guy in the one video that stuck his hand through one was, for lack of better terminology, molesting a light being in a sort of way?

I don't really have an "outside of my comfort level" for explanations...outside of reality is a completely different beast.

Anywho...next time you get to play with a "light being" or the "wall drops" please have your trusty camera there so we can all witness you basking in your glory of being correct.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I wonder how hard it would be to make a surveillance balloon that blended in with the clouds, using either paint or some sort of previously mentioned foam attached to it. Just think how many millions of people could be watched by clouds and be completely oblivious. I wouldn't jump to aliens on this one, but a balloon-like craft that the military was already keeping an eye on? Maybe.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
There is a General Dynamics plant, and the 401 is a main corridor through SW Ontario to get to the bases further North.

I'm fairly interested in this, mostly because it's right in my back yard.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
How reliable is this sourse, really though?

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Just bumpin this thread ignored for over 8 days now.
I thing Phage solved it early on by showing that machine that created helium foam.
Searching for a manufacturer that can ship something like this is elusive. Perhaps looking in the wrong places with the wrong keywords, so if anyone has any info on this (Phage?) I would like to have a link to that if you have it. Thanks,.

BTW: regarding AeroGel... a piece that big is in $millions if not $billions of US dollars.

AeroGel for sale. Industrial.

Product Description

Classic Silica™ Aerogel Blocks have a square cross-section, flat surfaces, and sharp edges for applications where round shapes just won’t do. Great for experiments involving optics and projects where parts need to be mounted or tiled. Top side of the block may be slightly curved. Density is ~0.095 g/cm3. Dimensions are ~2.5 cm x 2.5 cm x 1.0 cm. Hydrophilic surface chemistry. 1 - $60, 20 or more, $40 each.

Typically same size blobs and particles go for $35 and $10 respectively.

edit on 8-11-2015 by charlyv because: content

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join