It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laura Bush and Satan..good friends???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
www.wonkette.com...

Either they were listening to some good heavy metal in the chopper ride over, or she is waving to Dick Cheney the way he requests when she approaches the dark lord of the NWO...
.. Sorry, I just thought this was a great picture.....

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
www.wonkette.com...

Either they were listening to some good heavy metal in the chopper ride over, or she is waving to Dick Cheney the way he requests when she approaches the dark lord of the NWO...
.. Sorry, I just thought this was a great picture.....

To those who know what a Texas Aggie is, that finger thingy is pretty close to satan.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
doc - it's the Texas Longhorns.

But i would like some context on this photo.

Is it a day or two old?

Texas did just win the Rose Bowl on Saturday. Maybe someone out of shot was saying "Longhorns Rule!", and Mrs. Bush (perhaps having watched the game) was responding back "Go Texas!".

Plus, I make that sign all the time and I'm not satanic, nor are my friends.
Granted, it is an odd thing to do for a woman her age.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Photoshop anyone? It is possible to layer that over her waving... Ive seen many photoshopped pics of GW doing the same thing...

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminous
Photoshop anyone? It is possible to layer that over her waving... Ive seen many photoshopped pics of GW doing the same thing...

At first I too questioned the authenticity behind this photograph. I was surprised to see yahoo news (credible) as the originating source of this picture. Perhaps DrHoracid was correct in stating the confussing difference in a Texas Aggie call sign and that of satanic cult followers.

The only google picture i could obtain was this one of a girl from UT during a vigil of Aggie victims from a tragic bonfire accident.

UT student Stephanie Tooke, a member of student government, sings The Eyes of Texas. Students from schools united in their shared grief.

First Lady Laura Bush accepts an Aggie T-shirt

Darn, every conspiracy bone in my body wished otherwised!

I'll get you tricky dick, you'll see!

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
the university of texas longhorns fans would know this as the "hook 'em horns" gesture........I've seen 5 year olds do it at U games on TV....no biggie, IMO

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I love the responses....The Texas Aggies is a good point, as a friend pointed out who went to Oklahoma.
I do not think that the Bushs ae satanists, and I did vote for them... but ...."bang your head Laura, go Aggies!!!!"

I just thought it was funny to see on yahoo news and not on Rense.com.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
I love the responses....The Texas Aggies is a good point, as a friend pointed out who went to Oklahoma.
I do not think that the Bushs ae satanists, and I did vote for them... but ...."bang your head Laura, go Aggies!!!!"

I just thought it was funny to see on yahoo news and not on Rense.com.

Although Laura was almost certainly performing the hook 'em horns gesture. It is thesible those horns we're ment to solute tricky dick and his dark NWO master.

lucifer.

top topics

join