It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A bear crapped in my yard.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
It was way too big for a cat or a dog

There is a bear reported to live in the woods nearby my house.

I at first felt pissed off.

But then I felt sorry for the bear who is trying to survive in a semi-urban environment.
edit on 24-10-2015 by droid56 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: droid56

Look up bear scat on images. All animals have a characteristic pattern to their dung.

That will tell you for sure.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: droid56
It was way too big for a cat or a dog

There is a bear reported to live in the woods nearby my house.

I at first felt pissed off.

But then I felt sorry for the bear who is trying to survive in a semi-urban environment.

At first I was going to run with the age old question/jokingly.
Was going to say you solved the question on whether a bear craps in the woods.
But then you threw in the additional info of its need to survive or find a restroom in a semi urban environment.
Now I feel bad.

edit on 24-10-2015 by Bigburgh because: Spelling very hard to do on an iPod jesus

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   

i remember when i went to go piss of my brothers porch in the middle of the night i looked down and a bear was eating my puke that was from earlier that night. i learned not to use the edge of his porch as a toliet anymore

thing was i didnt even notice till i was almost done and the bear didnt even care i was there just kept eating, i was close enough to touch him. the bottom of my feet were at the bears back level.
edit on 24-10-2015 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

That's just grim on many levels...

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

im just glad i decided to piss were i did, if i pissed one step to my right lil doc may no longer be with us

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   

If you can have that stuff analyzed and proven to be from a certified bear, then you have helped make an exciting breakthrough in the dispelling of an old myth.

Just think of the satisfaction if not monetary rewards of proving that not all bears go potty in the woods.

Perhaps you should have that material bronzed?

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

i remember when i went to go piss of my brothers porch in the middle of the night i looked down and a bear was eating my puke that was from earlier that night.

Damn, I'll bet you don't get invited to many parties. My Daughter watched a Mountain Lion, or such, cross the road about a half mile from my home. This is very unusual in N.E. Connecticut. It must be desperate as well, the poor thing.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I'm sorry to hear that.

I'll clean up the mess for a fee (which will include my air fare).

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   

A friends son went to piss in a large ditch at the side of the road in an area of sand dunes used for military training. As he stood by his son he suddenly noticed several pairs of eyes looking up at him. His son was pissing on some well camouflaged soldiers.
edit on 25 10 2015 by Kester because: add word

edit on 25 10 2015 by Kester because: (no reason given)

edit on 25 10 2015 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
The plus side to this is that if other creatures are aware that a bear availed itself of your yard they will all keep away.

I'd say it's fortuitous and could save you a lot of clearing up in future if you leave it where it is

top topics

join