It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: n00bUK

It's Nibiru and don't let anyone tell you different! It's strange gravitional forces will not allow it to be seen by the naked eye but it can only be seen on YouTube. It's a strange phenomenon, indeed!

Thanks to the "magic" of the Anninaki, it can come into our solar system without disrupting the planets.

Do not believe those that do not believe. The US govt knows and has been working on a trade agreement with them for decades. Ever hear of NAFTA? Nibiru & American Free Trade Agreement. It goes back that far!

So let the nonbelievers drink thier Coors Light and watch Mork & Mindy on channel 57....we know it's the Aliens come to take our jobs!

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
that's the much-maligned and misunderstood planet, Refracto.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
there's hundreds of photos and videos of nibiru. anyone who claims they're all just a lens flare or photoshopped is a downright fool.

it is only visible at certain times of day, namely sunrise and set, due to it's position on the ecliptic. ofc you can't see it anytime. but maybe soon we will.

there's no possible way to fake this:

this one is especially creeeeeepy:

i wouldnt have believed it unless i'd seen those videos. but i think after that we have to face the facts, that # is real
edit on 23-10-2015 by Redlisted because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I had originally posted this in another thread, not knowing there was another open at the time. So here goes...

Doesn't look like lens flare to me. It didn't really move as she moved the camera.

What it does look like to me is sunlight refracting through the cirrus clouds there.

Also, I think she needs to go back to school... Mercury and Venus do not show up? Huh? Best time to see them is right around sunset and sunrise!

However, both Mercury and Venus are best viewed at sunrise right now. In fact, Venus, Jupiter, and Mars all have a pretty narrow angular separation right now in the morning sky.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
jeez, i see this all the time whilst heading west from AZ... its not a big deal for people on the road accustomed to it.

similar

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
all it takes is a little common sense....
wow!!! did some humongous thing just enter or solar system???
um...prob not....so there is some rational explanation for this.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Redlisted

You're really not in any sort of position to be calling others 'fools'...

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Redlisted
it is only visible at certain times of day, namely sunrise and set, due to it's position on the ecliptic

That doesn't make any sense.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Feltrick

Do not believe those that do not believe.

Best advice ever.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

How come we've seen comets come and go, yet your planet just sits out there...for years...doing nothing except popping up here and there?

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Very nice that you posted 5+ videos and they all gone down in 24 hours, ye he called you fools

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
redlisted cant watch any of those videos

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

If somebody doesn’t have the foggiest about cameras, let alone the spectrum or cosmology, then I won’t be so harsh as to call them stupid for looking at some of the videos and genuinely believing what they are looking at is an unknown star or planet. On the other hand, if somebody wants to claim with absolute certainty that the last video is infra-red.. then they’re beyond stupid.

Oh, and these are the correct links for those videos (in a different order)...

edit on 24th October 2015 by VigiliaProcuratio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: UnHealtyArrogance
They're not embedded correctly.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

When it comes to Nibiru dos it ever make sense?

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: DelMarvel

When it comes to Nibiru dos it ever make sense?

I know, but for some idiotic reason when I read things like that I still try to visualize what people are thinking and I get confused myself sometimes.

A huge confession: Back around 2002 I had a couple of close friends who were really into the Nancy Lieder May 2003 PX prediction and I didn't completely dismiss it out of hand until I wound up finding the sci.astro debates.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: shadownninja
Lens flare! Can't believe they are still uploading this on you tube.

So smart lens flare! Her eyes mate their lens flaring up too? Listen to her not your dubfx. Free dubfx mention xD

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Welcome to the wonderful world of Fata Morgana (mirage). I suggest you do some research on it. It's actually quite the interesting phenomenon.

Here's some visual representations on how it functions.

If the video was valid, the whole world would know about it. Not just some ignorant person with a camera (in a populated place, nonetheless)
edit on 26/10/15 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I just love it. How some people just cant let go. None of those videos offer any proof whatsoever and just show fairly well understood optical effects that someone hijacked in the name of Lieder. Literally millions of people, all across the world, would see something like that every day, if it was actually there.

But by all means, go on believing, if it makes you feel important and in some special club. everyone wants to belong.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Op what you are seeing in the video is a refracted orb of an orbital of Planet X (brown dwarf). I have also been following the many objects of the PX system. Anyone can verify it, go and try and post here or send me the image.

Planet X is real, it's that simple and your video is genuine, here is a Zetatalk analysis, which far out weighs the ATS version.
poleshift.ning.com...

Here is my thread with a large collection of images and proof.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Come on Guys wakey wakey.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join