It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How exactly was Jesus' crucifixion a sacrifice?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Apparently not. Your words. We have no free-will. It's not our actions. It's gods and gods alone. So why do you continue to address me personally?? If you believe my actions are not my own? Why??

Could it be that you don't believe what you're saying?

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

Apparently not. Your words. We have no free-will. It's not our actions. It's gods and gods alone. So why do you continue to address me personally?? If you believe my actions are not my own? Why??

Could it be that you don't believe what you're saying?

Because you are responding to my posts is all. Free will has no thing do with innocent dialog between two persons trying to understand each other. I have no belief systems in play here as am Gnostic.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Free will has no thing do with innocent dialog between two persons

seriously?

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I like the way this routine is going LL & VHB...please keep going...

Å99

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Free will has no thing do with innocent dialog between two persons

seriously?

I am Gnostic and hold no belief systems.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: akushla99
lol. Nah. I think we have derailed enough.

I will let all you gods judge our posts. "let' is the operative word. I can do that, i'm god, apparently.

Ready to move on, man. I don't think LL and VHB are going anywhere with this dialogue.
edit on 26-10-2015 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: akushla99

Å99

I may be wearing this one down (Halloween candies favorites) Nestle Crunch bars, Snickers, Kit Kats, anything Hershey, M&Ms. Mars bars, Almond Joys. LL is loosing its sense of humor.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   

a reply to: akushla99
lol. Nah. I think we have derailed enough.

I will let all you gods judge our posts. "let' is the operative word. I can do that, i'm god, apparently.

Ready to move on, man. I don't think LL and VHB are going anywhere with this dialogue.

You have no clue what you are, who you are and capable of. You gods more yeah gods recognize yourself as what you are and lets have a party?

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Å99

I may be wearing this one down (Halloween candies favorites) Nestle Crunch bars, Snickers, Kit Kats, anything Hershey, M&Ms. Mars bars, Almond Joys. LL is loosing its sense of humor.

...frustration in cul-de-sacs...we're all there sometimes - pity, everyone could've doubled back...*shrugs*...was enjoyable though...

Å99

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   

You have no clue what you are

I know exactly what I am.

I am a human being. I have free-will. This is not something Yahweh, Brahmā, Allah, Ra, or any other god gave me, or is something they can take away from me.

I know that religion holds zero merit because there is zero evidence for it. I know there is also zero evidence that some outside metaphysical agency is dictating my thoughts and actions.

I also know that people that claim their are god(s) dictating that have zero evidence to support that claim.

I know who I am. I'm a human being. Just like you, friend.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Å99

...frustrating in cul-de-sacs...we're all there sometimes - pity, everyone could've doubled back...*shrugs*...was enjoyable though...
Å99

I am thinking of those that refuse to buy a washer/dryer as will be (too domesticated to a standard thought form) Our parents remembered. I lived in a cul-de-sac and we played with the Christmas Trees (afterwards) building forts. You never doubled back on anything as I can imagine your verve was of much strength and a vision I witness is similar to mine (light them on fire).
edit on 26-10-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   

You have no clue what you are

I know exactly what I am.
I am a human being. I have free-will. This is not something Yahweh, Brahmā, Allah, Ra, or any other god gave me, or is something they can take away from me.

I know that religion holds zero merit because there is zero evidence for it. I know there is also zero evidence that some outside metaphysical agency is dictating my thoughts and actions.

I also know that people that claim their are god(s) dictating that have zero evidence to support that claim.

I know who I am. I'm a human being. Just like you, friend.

I am Veteran Human Being is all. I agree with your statement here. Yes, I am absolutely your friend.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   

No offense vethumanbeing, but half the time I read your posts and they seem logical, and then the other half of the time it seems like someone totally different is responding and I have no idea what you're talking about or to whom you're responding to.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147

No offense vethumanbeing, but half the time I read your posts and they seem logical, and then the other half of the time it seems like someone totally different is responding and I have no idea what you're talking about or to whom you're responding to.

You read half of the time my posts and some seem logical to your mind; the other half of the time becomes someone elses illogic; you become or are a totally different person responding to or reading ether? All other times you have no idea whom or what post is being responded to/by or someone totally different as the OP. Do I have this right; you are somewhat confused (no offense taken at all) thanks for the heads up.
edit on 26-10-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147
As he said, it's not him talking. We have no will of our own. It's always god working though us with every action we take. Ghost, you are talking to god himself..

That's his belief. That's what he is suggesting.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

I see. Sorry, I haven't been fully attentive to the two of your's... 'debate?'

edit on 26/10/15 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Fair enough

It was ridiculous and wholly unnecessary. On both our parts. Yet, I think you will be as entertained as I was by his posts.
edit on 26-10-2015 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   

As he said, it's not him talking. We have no will of our own. It's always god working though us with every action we take. Ghost, you are talking to god himself..

That's his belief. That's what he is suggesting.

Presumptuous reasoning but right on target.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Fair enough

It was ridiculous and wholly unnecessary. On both our parts. Yet, I think you will be as entertained as I was by his posts.

I'm not quite sure I understand the meaning of half of his posts. Perhaps it's my dyslexia, but it's difficult to understand what point he is actually trying to get across half the time.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   
There is nothing there, man. He's insane.

You make great posts. Don't waste them on my exchange with him.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join