It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The federal reserve conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73
It doesn't matter what Kenedy was going to do.

Considering Kennedy extended its oversight I think what he did is quite relevant to some of the comments being made in this thread.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Who TRULY runs the world. The truth about many things.

Maybe ..... ?

Twenty-First-Century Fascism

Globalization of trade and central banking has propelled private corporations to positions of power and control never before seen in human history. Under advanced capitalism, the structural demands for a return on investment require an unending expansion of centralized capital in the hands of fewer and fewer people. The financial center of global capitalism is so highly concentrated that less than a few thousand people dominate and control $100 trillion of wealth.

The few thousand people controlling global capital amounts to less than 0.0001 percent of the world’s population. They are the transnational capitalist class (TCC), who, as the capitalist elite of the world, dominate nation-states through international trade agreements and transnational state organizations such as the World Bank, the Bank for International Settlements, and the International Monetary Fund.

The TCC communicates their policy requirements through global networks such as the G-7 and G-20, and various nongovernmental policy organizations such as the World Economic Forum, the Trilateral Commission, and the Bilderberger Group. The TCC represents the interests of hundreds of thousands of millionaires and billionaires who comprise the richest people in the top 1 percent of the world’s wealth hierarchy.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Considering Kennedy extended its oversight I think what he did is quite relevant to some of the comments being made in this thread.

Kennedy was going to let the Federal Reserve Charter expire . Thus ending the Central Bank in the US. He had went as far as issuing the former US Treasury Notes backed by silver again. I know , I have kept one of those dollars since then .

There was one other that railed for this as well. His name was Abraham Lincoln . See anything in common that happened with both of them ?

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
If i'm not mistaken the federal reserved act was signed on Christmas when congress was on vacation. This happened after the Titanic sunk with 4 of the richest americans opposed to the creation of the federal reserve on board.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

Oh, I could, but then that would really cause trouble.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Kennedy was going to let the Federal Reserve Charter expire . Thus ending the Central Bank in the US.

Unfortunately, I think Congress has to act to revoke the Federal Reserve, a President just can't revoke on their own.

It does not have an expiration date anymore.

Congress saw to it in 1927.

Is the Federal Reserve Act going to expire?

No. The Federal Reserve Act of 1913--which established the Federal Reserve as the central bank of the United States--originally chartered the Federal Reserve Banks for 20 years. But in the McFadden Act of 1927, the Congress rechartered the Federal Reserve Banks into perpetuity, and so there is currently no "expiration date" or repeal date for the Federal Reserve.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
check this......if the federal reserve paid the U S .003% more than they do now......we would have no debt nationally....
yeeeppp......yep, yep
dahanngg

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Kennedy was going to let the Federal Reserve Charter expire . Thus ending the Central Bank in the US.

Unfortunately, I think Congress has to act to revoke the Federal Reserve, a President just can't revoke on their own.

It does not have an expiration date anymore.

Congress saw to it in 1927.

Is the Federal Reserve Act going to expire?

No. The Federal Reserve Act of 1913--which established the Federal Reserve as the central bank of the United States--originally chartered the Federal Reserve Banks for 20 years. But in the McFadden Act of 1927, the Congress rechartered the Federal Reserve Banks into perpetuity, and so there is currently no "expiration date" or repeal date for the Federal Reserve.

Not only was Kennedy going to let it expire ...he already had issued the order for the US Treasury to start printing money again . As I said, I was there. I have a dollar treasury note from then. Backed by $1 worth of silver. The first thing Johnson did after taking office was re-up the "Federal Reserve" and make my dollar illegal to spend....And there still is an expiration date on the Central Bank. President Obama re-upped at the start of his 1st term.

edit on 21-10-2015 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
check this......if the federal reserve paid the U S .003% more than they do now......we would have no debt nationally....
yeeeppp......yep, yep
dahanngg

The Federal Reserve does not "Pay" the U.S..

It LOANS money to the US (and other countries / banks) AT INTEREST.

So for every $1 you borrow, you have to pay back... say $0.01.. Now if you got that $1.00 from them, where do you get the other $0.01 to finish your debt?

This is, among many other reasons.. is why we will be in debt until we over-throw the whole damn system.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Kennedy was going to let the Federal Reserve Charter expire .

Stopping making things up, he was going to do no such thing. You have zero evidence to support your claim and it is just some conspiracy wet dream.

Thus ending the Central Bank in the US. He had went as far as issuing the former US Treasury Notes backed by silver again. I know , I have kept one of those dollars since then .

Uh, no, he did not. He gave the Federal Reserve the authority to print MORE Fedeal Reserve notes as silver certificates were phased out.

There was one other that railed for this as well. His name was Abraham Lincoln . See anything in common that happened with both of them ?

Lincoln was against the Federal Reserve?

edit on 22-10-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Not only was Kennedy going to let it expire ...he already had issued the order for the US Treasury to start printing money again . As I said, I was there.

You were there, huh? How did you forget when he said this:

In 1961, at my direction, sales of silver were suspended by the Secretary of the Treasury. As further steps, I recommend repeal of those Acts that oblige the Treasury to support the price of silver; and repeal of the special 50-percent tax on transfers of interest in silver and authorization for the Federal Reserve System to issue notes in denominations of $1, so as to make possible the gradual withdrawal of silver certificates from circulation and the use of the silver thus released for coinage purposes. I urge the Congress to take prompt action on these recommended changes.

How does the Treasury print something Kennedy just issued an Executive Order to suspend the printing of?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Kennedy was going to let the Federal Reserve Charter expire .

Stopping making things up, he was going to do no such thing. You have zero evidence to support your claim and it is just some conspiracy wet dream.

Thus ending the Central Bank in the US. He had went as far as issuing the former US Treasury Notes backed by silver again. I know , I have kept one of those dollars since then .

Uh, no, he did not. He gave the Federal Reserve the authority to print MORE Fedeal Reserve notes as silver certificates were phased out.

Lincoln was against the Federal Reserve?

Its just history . Of course I guess history is in the eyes of the beholder nowadays. You can just see anything a you want it to be

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Its just history .

No, it is not:

As further steps, I recommend repeal of those Acts that oblige the Treasury to support the price of silver; and repeal of the special 50-percent tax on transfers of interest in silver and authorization for the Federal Reserve System to issue notes in denominations of $1.

Who made the Federal Reserve bigger? Kennedy.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Its just history .

No, it is not:

As further steps, I recommend repeal of those Acts that oblige the Treasury to support the price of silver; and repeal of the special 50-percent tax on transfers of interest in silver and authorization for the Federal Reserve System to issue notes in denominations of $1.

Who made the Federal Reserve bigger? Kennedy.

Believe what your teachers and your neighbors tell you.....I do not care.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Believe what your teachers and your neighbors tell you.....I do not care.

Those are Kenendy's own words. They have nothing to do with teachers or neighbors.

Try addressing what he said.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: derfreebie
Surprise... and Merry Christmas 1913. That had to happen on a
C-break, and I'm hearing now they didn't even have enough people
around for a quorum.

It passed 287-85-5 and 54-34.

Thanks for the tally, Augie-- I stand more than corrected and the
offensive memory of that allegation purged. 'n Happy Scorpio.
it looks like the Chistmas Break that year was no break at all, un-
less one takes into account how more so we became later.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: derfreebie
Thanks for the tally, Augie--

No problem. This was a bi-partisan plan with very broad support.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

FYI He was murdered before he could make known such.

Why would you ask some random person what truths he died before he could tell if not to take the piss here.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
FYI He was murdered before he could make known such.

That has got to be one of the dumbest comments ever. If Kenendy was murdered before 'he could make known such' how the hell do you know what he was thinking?

Why would you ask some random person what truths he died before he could tell if not to take the piss here.

Becasue people on this site typically regurgitate nonsense they heard elsehwere as the truth.

The actual truth was Kennedy had ZERO intention of eliminating the Federal Reserve as evidenced by his Executive Order granting them more power.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Kennedy was going to let the Federal Reserve Charter expire . Thus ending the Central Bank in the US. He had went as far as issuing the former US Treasury Notes backed by silver again. I know , I have kept one of those dollars since then .

Lincoln got shot because he was breaking the constitution left and right before the start and end of the civil war. Traitor got what was coming. ANd before you say he freed th eslaves. Yes good move,but one good move does not negate his other crimes. WHats funny is hes seen as this great man,when he himself espoused the white mans superior posistion.(of course we all know that mad ehim a closet racist)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join