It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Globalist

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

Which has nothing to do with your last post. Just throwing stuff against the wall and see what sticks? Go with the Editorial section of the Sun. They are masters of crapping on anything not conservative.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

(Read in the voice of Jimmy Stewart.)

Now, that's hittin' below the belt. I'm not gonna go and start reading the Toronto Sun. If I were a minor, I think you might be in trouble with the law for suggesting that. I just think that Mr. Trudeau is not a change from what we've had.

He looks different. He's younger. He's a Trudeau.

But I don't think he's someone I would call "different" in a political sense.

People don't like it when a person draws attention to stuff like this but as an established motion picture hero, who always stands for what is right and honest in the theatre, I have a duty to say what my character thinks and, and, and, . . . darn the consequences, darn it!
edit on 20-11-2015 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
People don't like it when a person draws attention to stuff like this....

No. Canadians don't like it when partisan crap is passed off as news. You'll see.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Now there you're wrong again. Canadians love it when partisan stuff is passed off as news. Most Canadian news is partisan stuff. Canadians love to get into a big pack and huddle together against the cold, I know it gets cold up there, and try to feel like one big crap loving family criticizing somebody that they have been told not to like.

There are lots of fine folks up in Canada, I'm sure. It's just that I've never met one.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Most Canadian news is partisan stuff.

Try Macleans. Best Canadian news source out there.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Why, thank ya. That's the magazine that shows up on the kitchen table here every so often. I like how they end every issue with an obituary. That's the Canadian spirit . . . "oops, there goes another one."

I appreciate the link but the lady who gets the Star here also gets Macleans. She doesn't like Mr. Harper either.
edit on 20-11-2015 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I appreciate the link but the lady who gets the Star here also gets Macleans. She doesn't like Mr. Harper either.

I fail to see the point unless it's, "Unless it's conservative, it's not right." I hate Harper and I'm Conservative. I HOPE my MP get's a shot at the party leadership. Mike Chong.... and he's getting national love in the news. Mentioned in Macleans.
You'll see a difference when REAL conservatives get ahold of the party again.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

You'll see a difference when REAL conservatives get ahold of the party again.

I'm all for that but I am very pessimistic about Canadian politics. Unless there is a significant change in the way they operate south of the border, I don't see Canada or the world rising above the current lamentable state of affairs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join