It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals Win Resounding Victory in Canadian Elections

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

I'll reserve my judgement on the Trudeau government once until he has formed a government. I'll be looking at who is chosen to be his 'Inner Cabinet' since it is those individuals who will be advising him.

Yes... it will take years to see the outcome, but I suggest in 4 years, not 5 as you proposed. That is when the next election cycle begins and the Liberals may very well lose it. Or not...

What I'm looking for is a less fractious Parliament, less 'talking points' by the parrots from the PMO and some radical changes regarding free speech for scientists (muzzled no more).

I'll also be watching the Leadership Debates on the Conservative side, hoping for a split between Red Tories and the Reformers. That might be just as important as what Trudeau might do in the next few months.

edit on 24/10/15 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: maddy21
lol....learn to read , i never questioned the sanity of people who diasgreed with me. I just stated any sane person will hate this govt. in a few years. There is a huge difference in the meaning of the two sentences.

Oh, I read. I read nuance, too. No sense you being disingenuous about it.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: masqua

'll also be watching the Leadership Debates on the Conservative side, hoping for a split between Red Tories and the Reformers. That might be just as important as what Trudeau might do in the next few months.

Red Tories? Reformers?

Opposite sides of the Conservatives? Or am I assuming, again?

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: masqua

'll also be watching the Leadership Debates on the Conservative side, hoping for a split between Red Tories and the Reformers. That might be just as important as what Trudeau might do in the next few months.

Red Tories? Reformers?

Opposite sides of the Conservatives? Or am I assuming, again?

Red Tories are conservatives that are more moderate. This Conservative party is an amalgam the Reform, Alliance(2 western parties) with the defunct Progressive(name only) Conservatives. It's driven by the west for the west. They have to become a true national party, not a regional one.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join