It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 teens arrested in connection with the rape of a toddler in Indian capital

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
WTF is wrong with people? This is just sick and depraved behavior. People like this should be publicly killed to deter this from happening again. This is so messed up I can't even begin to say what I would like to say or what I would like to do to these two sacks of $hit....

Source

Two teenagers have been arrested and were being questioned Sunday for allegedly raping a toddler, in the latest incident of sexual violence against a young child in the Indian capital.

Police had formed 15 teams and questioned more than 250 residents of the western Delhi neighborhood where the 2 ½-year-old girl was raped and left bleeding in a park on Friday night, police said.

The two 17-year-old boys were arrested late Saturday, said Dependra Pathak, a top police officer.

The toddler was playing outside her home on Friday when she went missing during a 10-minute power outage in the neighborhood. Family members found the child lying unconscious and bleeding in a park three hours later.

Not only that one, but the story then references a couple of separate incidents recently as well:

In a separate incident, police on Saturday arrested three men for raping a 5-year-old in an east Delhi suburb.

The rape of the two little girls comes a week after a 4-year-old girl was found dumped near a railway track after being raped and slashed with a blade.

I just do not understand and can't even comprehend this level of sick.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
This seems to be a mind set in India and I guess it has been going on for centuries, but being reported on more and more because of India's standing on the World stage.

It's sickening for sure, and something we cannot comprehend in the west, but it seems to be part of their culture, unfortunately.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
This seems to be a mind set in India and I guess it has been going on for centuries, but being reported on more and more because of India's standing on the World stage.

It's sickening for sure, and something we cannot comprehend in the west, but it seems to be part of their culture, unfortunately.

I don't see how raping toddlers can be a part of a culture. Anyone that does this should have a red hot fire poker jammed up their a$$ a few times until they die from pain and internal hemorrhaging.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Wait. Are you suggesting we take rape as a part of a culture? I reject such a thing.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
i cant even imagine this ,those are sick monsters and they should be killed in public immediately .

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I am not suggesting all Indians feel it is part of their culture, but it appears there is a percentage that do.

Otherwise we would not keep hearing about these abhorrent actions.

I appreciate there is a massive poverty gap and there is a large percentage of uneducated people. These are the people who appear to be carrying out these disgusting acts.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This is just disturbing on so many levels.

Humans Suck...

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I am not suggesting all Indians feel it is part of their culture, but it appears there is a percentage that do.

I appreciate there is a massive poverty gap and there is a large percentage of uneducated people. These are the people who appear to be carrying out these disgusting acts.

Not sure I can see how poverty and educational level have anything to do with the act of raping a small child.

I agree that there is some level of acceptance in parts of the culture as it seems to be fairly often we hear about things like this.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Not sure I can see how poverty and educational level have anything to do with the act of raping a small child.

I agree that there is some level of acceptance in parts of the culture as it seems to be fairly often we hear about things like this.

I obviously need to make myself much clearer on this. I am in NO WAY excusing these people.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I obviously need to make myself much clearer on this. I am in NO WAY excusing these people.

Oh...I got what you meant...never thought you were excusing it in any manner at all. I agree that it has something to do with a small sector of the culture in some manner though.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

That would make rape part of every culture, you're not suggesting children only get raped in India? It's a strange place teetering in the modern world while still being 3rd world..as for the rapists..castrate them.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Actually it's not a small section of the country it's a large section.

The rape slave trade thrives in India, as does rape in general.

It's because of the Caste System.
It is often seen as a right to rape someone of a lower Caste based on lightness of skin colour, lack of wealth or different religious beliefs.

If you get a chance, watch Ross Kemp Extreme World documentary episode about India and you will have a better understanding of how absolutely rampant it is.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Other cultures don't make it a thriving business venture to kidnap, sell and prostitute girls from the age of ten up and in a public manner based on Caste system.

All rape is terrible and warrants painful death...
But it's apples and oranges.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I agree on the caste..outlawed but still very much there, that's why I made the comment on them teetering in 2 worlds, women have held power there so it is a strange confused place. We have a very large EI population here but I don't see any kind of trend to child rape..here anyway.

I will admit I'm not well schooled on the subject so you could be right.
edit on 18-10-2015 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

People want to assign blame to religions but I would argue that many problems are based on cultural "norms".

There just seems to be a general hate or loathing towards women, regardless of "caste".

India’s Rape Epidemic: No End in Sight.

Intractable, because the real problem is us. My fellow Indians and I and our attitudes toward the people who surround us... It's the attitudes that permit a grown man to believe he can rape a 5-year-old and insert objects into her vagina.

It's what allows cops to imagine an acceptable response to this outrage is to offer the family 2,000 rupees—less than 40 American dollars—to go away, along with the reminder that they should “be grateful your daughter is alive.”

It’s what governs the thinking of judges who, in deciding rape cases, advise the woman to marry the man.

edit on 18-10-2015 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384

Wait. Are you suggesting we take rape as a part of a culture? I reject such a thing.

You have to assume that this is acceptable behavior amoung Indian citizens or their would be more fear of doing such things. Here in the civilized world, being arrested for such acts is the least of your problems. Your problems really start when your in prison. Your going to die horribly in prison because even the lowest in our society have made it their culture to destroy anyone that hurts children.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
This situation is being discussed here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join