It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Climate change is biggest national security threat

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: links234

If the present administration and further administration starts to deem their manufactured man made Global warming scam a national security threat this will have incredible ramifications in the name of forcing any type of laws, taxes and restrictions base on national security, including banning any anti global warming talks or research and could include the jailing of anybody that take a stance against it.

Big words with big meaning.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Global Warming and/or Climate Change is trash. Sorry I exist and I breathe but not sorry enough to pay a tax for being alive.

Feels like the whole campaign is about making me feel like I'm somehow the bad guy every time I drive to work and the only way to fix it is to take more of my money.....makes sense..

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com...

The governor of Florida has banned any talk of globsl warming or climate change....but he is one of the types who puts profits over the environment.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: links234

I'm not even going to give this BS the dignity of a Captain Picard facepalm meme.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Bennyzilla

It is a racket, dreamed up by the biggest racketeers in history.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: spav5

I haven't watched any broadcast news for over a decade. I don't watch TV. Sounds like you do though.

My question to you is , then how would you know what to post here ?

I read.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
In order to disbelieve in global climate change, you MUST agree with one of the following:

A) Rush Limbaugh is highly accurate and scientific

B) I am paid by Oil Companies to disbelieve

Seriously, anyone who doesn't think the earth has warmed up dramatically in the last 5 years.. Just hasn't looked at Any legitimate data, or simple satellite photos of the earth changing.

Locally, our snow has melted on our maintains. green lake in Seattle NEVER freezes anymore.

Globally, YouTube shows El Nino dramatically heating up the oceannear the Equator, not far from California. You can see how the colors are hotter now than before. Icebergs melt faster. Tons of obvious evidence.

Don't be a paranoid dinosaur - open your eyes to the obvious truth that we are going to smog ourselves out, and end up like Mars with a ruptured atmosphere, whence our life force leaks out into space, NEVER to return.

I don't want you to buy carbon credits... I want you to correctly assess the mortal danger. Keep your filthy money, nothing else matters to the indoctrinated.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
and Mars did what to rupture its atmosphere?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join