It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AP Exclusive: Clinton server's software had hacking risk

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

everything sent from one email server to another can be 'monitored' by outside 'technical forces' , that is known by people today it is not new information, confidentiality, agency secrets, personal messages, all of that can be monitored by powers beyond our control, think twice or three times before hitting the "send" or "reply" button , it might be monitored by others. (esp govt secrets)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I think Sanders said it best after the first DNC debate:

"Let me say something that may not be great politics. But I think the secretary is right," he said, gesturing toward Clinton. "And that is that the American people are sick and tired of hearing about your damn emails."

“Enough with the emails,” Sanders continued. “Let’s talk about the real issues facing America.”

I'm pretty tired of it and I think, at this point, we're not going to gleam any new insight into it.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

I am beyond tired of "it", I am literally sick of Hillary in all her small entirety.
She has had her turn on the stage, and she is now persona non Grata.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

IMO I think that was some real B$ by Sanders and he clearly demonstrated he can play well with the establishment and be a team player.

“Enough with the emails,” Sanders continued. “Let’s talk about the real issues facing America.”

Well Sanders the ONLY REAL issues facing America is corruption in congress and politicians that are above the law. All other issues are just consequences and symptoms of the rampant corruption in DC. Hillaries judgement and email scandal was and should be questioned.

I had high hope for Sanders from all the internet hype and threads here in ATS , but the Bern flamed out for me on how he bent over for the establishment on that question.

He than goes to talk about the evil super pacs and how money is ruining politics , but buddies up with Hillary who received over 100 Million from corporate sponsors the day she announced her candidacy.

That demonstrated that his anti establishment rhetoric doesn't and likely won't match his actions.
edit on 001031America/ChicagoWed, 14 Oct 2015 22:00:12 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Well Sanders the ONLY REAL issues facing America is corruption in congress and politicians that are above the law. All other issues are just consequences and symptoms of the rampant corruption in DC. Hillaries judgement and email scandal was and should be questioned.

Then maybe you'd like this quote Sanders directed at Clinton later on.

Congress doesn't regulate Wall Street, Wall Street regulates Congress.

Really though, how does an email server really affect any average Americans? You're right, it's a symptom of corruption, not a cause. We need to talk about the causes and stop talking about the symptoms. Enough with the email's and Benghazi bull@#!%, let's talk about the billions and billions of dollars that major corporations are hiding from us, let's talk about the intentional destruction of governmental programs to make them appear as though they're failing, let's talk about multi-million dollar golden parachutes for executives while thousands of people are put out of work when their companies go under.

To hell with the emails, I want to talk about what matters.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

To hell with the emails, I want to talk about what matters.

Like you said it has nothing todo with emails its a symptom of corruption which is the number 1 REAL problem we have in DC and should solely be talking about in these debates.

IMO he should have stated that these scandal do matter and its what the people are sick off. Corruption and a system with two different set of rules (politicians & public) needs to be exposed and stopped.

Hillary should be treated just like everyone else and not above the law. Any public individual that would have done what she did , would at minimum be fired and clearances revoked if not arrested on the spot. Hillary should be fired and not be allowed to run for any public office again.

Instead he chose to be a team player with the same group of people he says are the problem. That in my book shows me that his actions don't match up with his words.

He was also disingenuous about the people not caring about her email scandal, if that was the case then the issue would have already been buried. Hence she is hounded for it.

So I see two possibility for what he did.

1. He is no different than any other candidate where his actions and words are dissociated from one another and reality.

OR

2. He made a deal with the devil to not get Ron Pauled by his own party. To be honest I don't know enough about him to determine if that is the case just yet, but it doesn't look like he negotiated to well as Hillary was clearly pushed by the Establishment.

However, from my Point of view on that issue he appeared to have easily , willing , and maybe to happy to have gone along with the devil.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I see where you're coming from but I disagree.

Sanders has explicitly stated he won't 'go after' Hillary. Going after her for the email's is nothing more than attacking her character. I respect him for that, as much as I dislike Hillary, it's refreshing that he'd rather win on policy differences than on how voters 'feel' about one candidate or another.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join