It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 2015 'Mother Ship' Sent A Telepathic Message

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I don't know about the address... But I do recognized the Orion and Zeta Reticuli systems in the message. "Beware of Orion and Zeta Reticuli" and "avoid messages sent".

Perhaps they are warning us not to listen for messages from these locations, or they could be warning us of the risks of sending messages to these areas. Either way it seems Orion and Zeta Reticuli are bad news according to this.

Hopefully this is just a Hoax.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: TheElectricAnt
Well to assume that aliens use binary code amungst themselves is odd. But them learning it as a universal language and the sole purpose to communicate with use,mis not out of the question.

The Binary part is not out of the question, but rather it's the ASCII part that is not logical. ASCII is just a made-up language like any other Earth-construct language. It is by no means universal. If they wanted to translate binary to English in a much easier (logical) manner, they could have skipped the ASCII.

Maybe hoaxers think that by using ASCII they make it seem more "alien"/"techy". However, in reality it's just plain illogical to use both ASCII and English.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheElectricAnt
The whole binary to ASCII to some human language is just the most flawed concept ever.
It's a logical fallacy, and a dead give away that the story is false.

Yup, and certainly biased against cultures who's character sets don't fit in 8 bits. Does that mean they do not count?
Binary numbers, or pulse trains if you will, would probably look a bit weird if transmitted by extraterrestrials.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   

C.J. then finds himself in the bathroom of their Motel 6 room, awakened from an apparent trance state, during which he was unconsciously compelled to write down symbols consisting of lines and squares from left to right, on the back of the Motel 6 full page receipt.

So he's in a trance state, unconsciously writing out the message he's receiving, but has the clarity of mind to end the last box with "...? WTF" ? Like he knew others were going to see it and felt he needed to add that to show his confusion? Or maybe we're to believe this is supposed to be the moment he snapped to and it's a dramatic movie-like physical reaction of drawing the last box, then suddenly back to consciousness as he drops the dots off to the ...? WTF" to show that. I think it's a bunch of contrived BS.

The "aliens" supposedly understand the English alphabet, the shapes of the letters, the arrangement of those letters into words, and the meaning of those words, but use binary to communicate them to him. We're made to decipher a message in a more difficult form while these aliens are intelligent enough to know our original language. Like people have said, it's a computer-like "download" taken straight from Jim Pennistons story. Same type of save the world message and coordinates.

I think the message of the thread is getting lost with the binary code talk. The man claiming this UFO encounter has updated his story to reflect the rocket re-entry and added the binary code. That should put into question his story. He also claimed this "metallic" UFO was "spurting sparks from the rear of the object." That coincidentally sounds like "satellite reentry fragmentation" mentioned in Jim Obergs PDF linked above and Ted Molczans "fireball swarm." You don't hear of too many UFOs shooting sparks from the rear these days.
edit on 12-10-2015 by Ectoplasm8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: TheElectricAnt
Well to assume that aliens use binary code amungst themselves is odd. But them learning it as a universal language and the sole purpose to communicate with use,mis not out of the question.

The Binary part is not out of the question, but rather it's the ASCII part that is not logical. ASCII is just a made-up language like any other Earth-construct language. It is by no means universal. If they wanted to translate binary to English in a much easier (logical) manner, they could have skipped the ASCII.

Maybe hoaxers think that by using ASCII they make it seem more "alien"/"techy". However, in reality it's just plain illogical to use both ASCII and English.

ASCII is the dominant encoding and English the dominant language of the World Wide Web. They must have been snooping on our internet communication.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   

“Continuous protection of humanity 49.27n, 11.5e. Expose Hidden Knowledge to ALL ` citizens. Advancement imperative for planetary survival. Beware of Orion 1350.3 and Z Ruticuli 39.170. Avoid [signal] messages sent.”

This looks like a warning to humanity from those who run the simulation we may be currently living in.
I say simulation because we have found computer code embedded in our reality itself.
Now on to the message, Orion and Zeta Ruticuli aliens will attempt to expose the knowledge which is hidden from the rest of humanity, as we arent aware of 95% of our reality, perhaps there is some sort of wake up message which will be seeded into our reality.

Anyways its a warning, perhaps its imperative that we advance for planetary survival and reveal our hidden knowledge.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
what does the ASCII part say? i cant seem to make it out. But would it not be somewhat remarkable if the boxes and lines have a message in binary, and also happen to be arranged in such a way to show an ascii image? wouldnt that be kinda hard to do?
edit on 10/12/2015 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: apecar

Any resemblance to the Rendlesham case surely comes from the fact that the information was added after the fact, in order to beef up the case so to speak.

To the OP, I do not think the information adds to the credibility at all, I rather think it detracts from it.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I didn't check it but it is said to be

“Continuous protection of humanity 49.27n, 11.5e. Expose Hidden Knowledge to ALL ` citizens. Advancement imperative for planetary survival. Beware of Orion 1350.3 and Z Ruticuli 39.170. Avoid [signal] messages sent.”

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ubernood
Perhaps they are warning us not to listen for messages from these locations, or they could be warning us of the risks of sending messages to these areas. Either way it seems Orion and Zeta Reticuli are bad news according to this.

Well, for massively intellectually superior aliens, they probably could have done a better job clarifying exactly what they meant.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
What needs to be done? Random acts of kindness and picking up road side trash. All else is completely out of our control. We need to work on our Earth domestic problems.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Continuous protection of humanity: THEY HAVE BEEN ASSISTING US FOR SOME TIME NOW

49.27n, 11.5e.: COORDINATES. MIGHT HAVE TO DO WITH THE WW2 TRIALS

Expose Hidden Knowledge to ALL ` citizens: IT'S NO SECRET THAT KNOWLEDGE IS HOARDED BY THE POWERFUL AND KEPT UNDER COVERS SO THAT THEY CAN UTILIZE IT WHILE NOBODY ELSE CAN TO ENSURE THEIR SURVIVAL OF POWER, BECAUSE WE'RE ALL BUILT THE SAME AND WE CAN ALL ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING HAVING ACCESS THE PROPER RESOURCES AND INFORMATION. THEY USED TO HIDE THIS FROM PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT THE INFORMATION COULD BE ABUSED IN THE WRONG HANDS. IF YOU TAKE A LOOK AT OUR WORLD, IT'S CRYSTAL CLEAR THAT THE INFORMATION IS CURRENTLY IN THE WRONG HANDS AND MOSTLY ONLY IN THE WRONG HANDS. EXPOSING IT FOR EVERYONE CREATES AN EVEN PLAYING FIELD

Advancement imperative for planetary survival: I BELIEVE THIS TIES IN WITH THE EXPOSE HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE MESSAGE, AND I BELIEVE THIS DOES NOT JUST MEAN SURVIVAL OF MANKIND BUT SURVIVAL OF EARTH AND ALL ITS INHABITANTS AND PLANTS AS WELL. WE NEED TO ADVANCE IN A WAY THAT BENEFITS THE EARTH INSTEAD OF ALL OF OUR ADVANCEMENTS BEING BASED PRIMARILY OFF COMFORTABILITY AND GREED. WE ALSO NEED TO ADVANCE SPIRITUALLY. HAVING THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE WOULD HELP US ACHIEVE ALL THESE THINGS

Beware of Orion 1350.3 and Z Ruticuli 39.170. Avoid [signal] messages sent.: LETS NOT SHOOT ANYMORE LAZERS THROUGH SPACE. Z RUTICULI IS (APPROXIMATELY) 39 LIGHT YEARS AWAY. ORION IS (APPROXIMATELY) 1340 LIGHT YEARS AWAY. NOTE THE NUMBERS IN THE MESSAGE. PROBABLY NOT TOO FAR FOR SPACE TRAVEL ONCE YOUR SPECIES IS SUPER ADVANCED

COULDN'T LET THE THREAD DIE

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Its probably a message to beware WW3 super weapons that we will use on each other very soon to destroy ourselves, thanks to the aliens of course.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
i found "of Orion" in the binary and seeing that the Germans want the Fourth Reich and there is a horse training ground to the west of those coordinates, it would not surprise me if the Fourth Reich are about to unleash the real four horses of the Apocalypse.

Who knows what DUMB might be under that real horse training ground. Lol

Just need to watch Syria and how the situation escalates now.

Talk about X marks the spot.

You mean a horse like the one depicted with a mosaic of tiles in the "M" vault under the Vatican?
This location is close to Munich, probably sound like a discordant instrumental in Bad Aibling.
Good luck decrypting the Stego channel in Revelations.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join