It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One hell of a way to spend a first anniversary

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Hee hee.
Squatches ain't got no time for walls of text.

A typical "complain" from people that MUST type something!
(Related to a gamer's scanning technique rather than the task of simply reading.)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Yes you see two faces, the black creature and the rock that is a perfect profile.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: w810i

Very interesting story. How did the time stamp on the photo match up to your recollection of how long you were there? Nice story to tell your kids if you two stay together. Good shared experience!

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: w810i

Well, you weren't bored!! Seriously, glad you both made it out alright. Not sure what to make of the pic; zoomed in, it looks weird, but your story, even without a pic, is quite interesting!! I'd consider checking with a Bigfoot reporting group for the area, and see if there are any reports for where you were. Getting together and writing every detail you can remember about the figures you saw would be good as well, first solo, then comparing notes.

The time thing is quite odd, and the distance. The distance, I could see maybe being confusion, but the time? Missing time is one thing, but you see to have gained it, instead. Maybe it was some sort of heightened awareness, such as when time can seem to slow in serious circumstances, just, in this case, for a little longer. So, what you perceived as a half hour wait for rain might have been far less? Time is relative, at any rate!

The fall itself, in the pic, looks amazing!

Our anniversary seems boring in comparison, but I don't think I'd trade it for yours! Dinner and a movie for us.

Edit to add - the ringing ears is interesting! It's been speculated that some predators can use sounds below our usual hearing to mess with prey. Adds a whole other level of creepy!
edit on 18-10-2015 by LadyGreenEyes because: added thought

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I did speak with a bigfoot researcher that night about the encounter. He said in some ways it lines up with the normal bigfoot encounter but in other ways it does not. My gf is still shaken by the whole thing. Slept the first two nights after this with her light on.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Tried to zoom in and enhance the area. Black spot looks like a creature of some sort, but I couldn't zoom in anymore to clarify.

There is a face, and what looks like muscles.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Skada

Whatever it was was huge and fast

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I am debating whether or not to hide a trail cam up there.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
you can see a face and muscles in that pic? You must have a big monitor or a good imagination

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: w810i
I am debating whether or not to hide a trail cam up there.

I would say go for it, but you will never capture a pic. The cam will "malfunction" or get broken. There is a reason these things are hard to see, capture a pic, etc. Either they have some kind of psychic power / Electromagnetic persona that disrupts devices and people, or something is protecting them from the "technological locals impeding on their stomping grounds".

a reply to: hiddenNZ
whats with the strawman attack?
That dark spot really looks like it has a face to it, a gorilla type face that looks muscular. If you can't see it, then that is not a big deal to me. Our life is our perspective alone. I see a face, where you might see nothing, or CHOOSE to see nothing. I also have a big monitor.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
First post so go easy

Your post sucked me into signing up, just had to say something!

It does sound Bigfootish but I think if they wanted you dead you wouldn't be here. Your braver than I will ever be to go back, I'd be really careful as it sounds like they let you know you weren't welcome and may not be so willing second time around.

It might be worth doing a hypnotherapy session or similar that may fill in the missing time blanks, especially while its fresh, I am guessing that might be pretty freaky though if there was something untoward that was not meant for you to recall.

Another story that struck me like yours has was one called "the Trap". A great read and I can't help but think relates in someway to the Missing 411 cases.

You will find the story half way down the page here: www.sunstar-solutions.com...

If you haven't heard of a guy called Sasquatch Ontario on YouTube, it's worth at the least some curiosity. He will tell you a Trail Cam is a complete waste of time as the hairy blokes are a whole lot more switched on than you would think, more so than us.

Thanks again for pushing me out of my comfort zone and into ATS.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
you can see a face and muscles in that pic? You must have a big monitor or a good imagination

I do believe you're the only one who has seen that photo that cannot see anything. The people Ive showed it to have all had wtf reactions to it.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

I hope you don't mind but I manipulated your photo slightly...
I'm not sure if it is pareidolia causing me to see two faces or what!?

I highlighted what I am talking about...

One thing is for sure, your first anniversary beats the hell out of the usual chain restaurant and flower bouquet!

Well, I THOUGHT I had increased it...

Yes, there's definitely something on the left.

Great read, btw.
edit on 20-10-2015 by xoenneox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MarsneedsGuitars

Welcome to ATS! Glad to see you decided to post. I've dealt with a lot of paranormal occurrences in my life, this was however the first time I felt threatened to the point were I believed if we didn't get out of there we would have disappeared. A lot of people I have talked to (one of them was a bigfoot researcher) do think it was bigfoot. However, I don't. I've read a lot of case studies on bigfoot encounters and this is outside of that norm. There was no funky odor or anything. No odd noises or anything. There were two entities we saw. The one I saw darting between the tree's (I believe that's what my gf got a photo of) and there was the smaller gold colored entity watching us from the rock ledge. I'm checking out the link you posted.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Hm.. doesn't it look like head of a bear?
I can see eyes, nose, ear...animal's looking a bit to the left off camera there.

Now...still no idea what is that second object.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xoenneox

that was my first thought that it was a bear, which I could buy if I had not seen it dart between the trees, it was a good 9-10 ft tall at least.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

that was my first thought that it was a bear, which I could buy if I had not seen it dart between the trees, it was a good 9-10 ft tall at least.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Oh, damn...so it should make LOT of noise there..
Whatever it is, I definitely can see its head, it is not a peridolia.
Great picture and good story, mate.
Do you have original photo, or it is original one? It looks like it is scaled by 2x at least(weird resolution for samsung phone).

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xoenneox

Oh, damn...so it should make LOT of noise there..
Whatever it is, I definitely can see its head, it is not a peridolia.

The area we were in is an old growth forest that hasn't seen any logging. There were tree's that were so wide I couldn't get my hands around. When we got the hell out of there we were scrambling under and over fallen trees as fast as we could. It's a heavily congested area not a lot of room for walking on all fours without being able to hear from a mile away.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

That is the original photo from my gf's phone.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join