It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey shoots down Russian jet

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

What a wonderful nation America was and maybe still is. Gods gift to the world and not just in war. Almost everything that runs my computer was invented by American innovators and much, much more than that.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: itanosam
Russians are a backwards, alcoholic, and war-hungry people. It's in their genes.

Americans are a bunch of war mongering obese gun toating savages. USA has been at war 222 out of 239 years since 1776. There are hundreds and hundreds mass shootings in the US each year. / generalisation mode off. Really...REALLY? Stereotype much ?

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Danton

And jet propulsion, rocket technology with a host of other gray area sources supplied our machine through asylum of many Nazi's. Being a Patriot isn't just standing behind your country, it's bettering it. Hitler was disgusting and commited atrocities through his clandestine manner of idealism. We operate out of more than half the countries in the world, and by we I mean corporate interests. While we may never see a horrific projection of a perverted idealism as in the forties, we may witness something not as horrible, but appalling to modern logic and ethics.
edit on 10-10-2015 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

Russians are a backwards, alcoholic, and war-hungry people. It's in their genes.

Americans are a bunch of war mongering obese gun toating savages. USA has been at war 222 out of 239 years since 1776. There are hundreds and hundreds mass shootings in the US each year. / generalisation mode off. Really...REALLY? Stereotype much ?

Generalizations exactly!
It's the NeoCons making all us Americans(from various ethnic backgrounds) look like war mongers.
edit on 10-10-2015 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Von Braun despite his flaws is actually someone I admire greatly but I hate worthless ignorant Nazis. Bullets in the head for them.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   

I am an American, I am not fat, ive been a vegitarian my whole life, I dont have a gun, and when I look around and see my fellow Americans I have to agree there is quite a large number of us that have guns, are fat, and are pretty savage.

There is good and bad everywhere, however I think the good people here are in the minority, otherwise we wouldnt be at war all the time, and we wouldnt have daily mass shootings. Lets not forget we have the ability to destroy the entire world if we ever have a temper tantrum and theres not a damn thing anyone can do about it.
edit on 10-10-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

I am an American, I am not fat, ive been a vegitarian my whole life, I dont have a gun, and when I look around and see my fellow Americans I have to agree there is quite a large number of us that have guns, are fat, and are pretty savage.

There is good and bad everywhere, however I think the good people here are in the minority, otherwise we wouldnt be at war all the time, and we wouldnt have daily mass shootings. Lets not forget we have the ability to destroy the entire world if we ever have a temper tantrum and theres not a damn thing anyone can do about it.

I was just beeing sarcastic my friend,i know you arent. I was just responding to the post about how all russians are war hungry filthy drunks.
edit on 10-10-2015 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I'm Vegetarian, own a gun and don't care what other people do or think.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   
This is unlikely. Russia only has the ability to keeps its aircraft in the air for a few hours, so Turkey should know when the Russians are up and when they are not. This is not like the US who is up 24/7. So knowing when the Russian were up and if they strayed over the border they would be intercepted and lead out. And unless the Russian was an idiot and refused to comply which is very unlikely. Although they would be justified in shooting it down it is unlikely they would unless they it was one of Assads whom the Turkey does not recognize as they leader of Syria making a rogue terrorist aircraft it would likely just shoot down.

The only people less interested in Russia NATO war than the Turks would be the Russians. So both sides would take precautions when dealing with each other. Shooting would be a last resort.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I was just beeing sarcastic my friend,i know you arent. I was just responding to the post about how all russians are war hungry filthy drunks.

No problem my brother from another country, I have never met a Russian person I didnt like, I hope our countries can be at peace at some future point in time.

However I dont just hope for peace between Russia and the USA but for the entire planet as well. End wars forever!

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: JonStone
Twitter? I will wait till we get some kind of reliable source on this. Thanks for letting us know to keep a look out.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   
The only report I can find on this is the express article linked in the OP...

Hasn't it been pointed out before (on other threads) that Russia isn't fielding Mig 29s in Syria? - if it was a Mig then it's one of Assad's planes.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   

No problem my brother from another country, I have never met a Russian person I didnt like, I hope our countries can be at peace at some future point in time.

However I dont just hope for peace between Russia and the USA but for the entire planet as well. End wars forever!

Well I preferred the Russians when they were war hungry filthy drunks but that's just me I guess. I hope they can do what is necessary. I'm not looking forward to another trip to the hell hole that is the mid east to clean up someones mess.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Danton

Well I preferred the Russians when they were war hungry filthy drunks but that's just me I guess. I hope they can do what is necessary. I'm not looking forward to another trip to the hell hole that is the mid east to clean up someones mess.

If we do go it wont be to fight the terrorists it will be to fight the Russians to aid the terrorists, which is pretty fu##in lame. Its all about regime change for Syria. Many have already shown they would refuse to join in to aid the terrorists in a Syrian civil war.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Bomb just exploded in Turkish capital

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Wow. Pretty amazing how quickly this thread got derailed.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

It's unlikely they would send me back anyway. I'm not entirely mentally stable these days but I can fake it for short periods of time and say what they want to hear.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Source 1 is based in the US and starts with:

Twitterhas exploded with Rumors ...

No reason to read on or believe that propaganda isht, with such sources!

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

Source 1 is based in the US and starts with:

Twitter has exploded with Rumors ...

No reason to read on or believe that propaganda isht, from such sources!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join