It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spencer Stone Hero Of French Train Terror Attack, Stabbed In California.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Has there been any confirmation in the media that the Oregon shooter was Muslim?

The stabber in the OP could have shouted 'Allah ahkbar' whilst stabbing away and the media would miss that part.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguyThe Police are saying alcohol was a factor, so maybe is just a huge coincidence, just not so sure!

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

The owner of a liquor store says he has video of the incident and it appears show five to six men in a group attacking someone in an intersection.
The Sacramento Police Department confirms that an assault occurred at the location in midtown just before 1 a.m. and are investigating. They would not say who was injured and a suspect has not been identified.
Police say the incident is “not related to a terrorist act.” Alcohol looks to be a contributing factor.

sacramento.cbslocal.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Watcher777
a reply to: queenofswords

All within a week. I don't think they have made any arrests yet either in this case. Something definitely smells fishy with all this

Sometimes I wonder if shooting up a bunch of innocent people isn't just a cover for getting the One they wanted to kill in the process.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Did the assailant get away?

Similarly, there have been at least eight stabbings this week in Israel due to a call for a 'third intifada' by palestinians.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Has there been any confirmation in the media that the Oregon shooter was Muslim?

The stabber in the OP could have shouted 'Allah ahkbar' whilst stabbing away and the media would miss that part.

I have wondered about that, too, since he is bi-racial and from Britain. Also, there doesn't seem to be any pictures of his mother anywhere! There is one of his aunt and she looks black, but no mention anywhere whether the mother is a muslim.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Not to presume too much, but you really don't have to be a hero to get stabbed outside a bar in midtown Sacramento at one o'clock in the morning.

Just sayin'

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

The owner of a liquor store says he has video of the incident and it appears show five to six men in a group attacking someone in an intersection.
The Sacramento Police Department confirms that an assault occurred at the location in midtown just before 1 a.m. and are investigating. They would not say who was injured and a suspect has not been identified.
Police say the incident is “not related to a terrorist act.” Alcohol looks to be a contributing factor.

sacramento.cbslocal.com...

Annee, that almost appears as if a group of men ganged up on him, thus the cause of 4 stabbings? At this point, we know who was injured. Were several of them carrying knives? I have only read thread and no web searches yet.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I have wondered about that, too, since he is bi-racial and from Britain. Also, there doesn't seem to be any pictures of his mother anywhere! There is one of his aunt and she looks black, but no mention anywhere whether the mother is a muslim.

Yeah, I've been looking as well but I did find this:

*****Removed photo to prevent the spread of false information******

From this site www.redicecreations.com... which seems to have a lot of damning evidence to his ties to everything evil. Satanic, Nazi, white supremacist, Isis

"He didn't like Christians and apparently had radical Muslim friends on myspace, one that was sporting images of ISIS".

A very messed up individual.

Sorry OP, will stay on topic in future. But now I will do some web searching on our hero.

edit on 8-10-2015 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

I think that is the shooters aunt, who is a lawyer in San Francisco, not his mom. Sorry to get off topic OP.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Watcher777
a reply to: StoutBroux

I think that is the shooters aunt, who is a lawyer in San Francisco, not his mom. Sorry to get off topic OP.

That is correct, marg. The one and only picture of his maternal side is this aunt and many are making the mistake of thinking that is his mother. Maybe his mother wears a hijab.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
This link provides this link in one of the tweets twitter.com...

French train attack hero Spencer Stone is repeatedly STABBED in the chest during fight with 'five to six men' outside a Sacramento bar while with a female friend
****snip***

'it is believed that the victim was out with a group of friends when a physical altercation led to the victim being stabbed,' said police.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

It's too early to tell, sorry about the sources, all I could find

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Arecent report that two '"Asian" men are suspects.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

"Asian" can mean all kinds of things. Asia is a big continent. Of course, most people think Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc., but it covers the Middle Eastern countries too.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

No. The guy who shot up the college was not religious but spiritual.

In fact, he claimed something more akin to Wicca beliefs. Looked white to me, but claimed to be biracial.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Well, ATS *IS* a conspiracy site...

Given that the Umpqua campus had one of the three US heroes (of the French train jihad prevention); and given that these three young me (along w/the one British businessman) had their names and faces broadcast WORLDWIDE for their heroic act, I have to think there is much MORE to this than just "alcohol fueled."

I had the third US hero has a CCP and situational awareness skills and I hope the British businessman can get either a gun or a guard (I fear for their safety after the 1st two occurrences). I would suspect that ABC will stepping up studio security as well for Dancing With the Stars.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

His father is the Caucasian British man who commented on US gun control. His mother (with whom he resided) is a nurse and a gun enthusiast (it has been reported she took him to gun ranges). It has also been reported the she blogged about her strong 2A feelings.

The Umpqua POS also had IRA admiration and a friend who had radical Islamic sympathies. Both of those items widely reported in US media.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

In fact, he claimed something more akin to Wicca beliefs. Looked white to me, but claimed to be biracial.

You must have looked at that first picture they were posting all over the news. He has a black mother and a white father according to news sources, yet nobody has been able to find a picture, an interview, or anything pertaining to her. There has been a picture of her sister floating around all over the place, leaving the impression that that is the mother, but it is not. I'm betting she wears a hijab

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

You must have looked at that first picture they were posting all over the news. He has a black mother and a white father according to news sources, yet nobody has been able to find a picture, an interview, or anything pertaining to her. There has been a picture of her sister floating around all over the place, leaving the impression that that is the mother, but it is not. I'm betting she wears a hijab

You really want to make him a martyr for Islam, when he expressed distaste for organized religion and claimed a 'Left-hand path' spirituality.

Why?

e: it appears they removed the profile, which said this before:

Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Political Views: conservative, republican
Groups: Doesn't Like Organized Religion ; Left-hand Path ; Magick and Occult ; Meditation ; Not Religious, But Spiritual

this appears to be a screencap of it
edit on 19Thu, 08 Oct 2015 19:20:54 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago10 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

It doesn't sound like he knew what he was. He was all over the place, throwing everything out there to see what response he could get. I just wonder if he was being manipulated and coaxed, but alas, he's dead and his mother has dropped off the face of the map evidently.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join