It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spencer Stone Hero Of French Train Terror Attack, Stabbed In California.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
This is breaking news. The Title is what the BBC is reporting.

More updates to follow.

www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 8-10-2015 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
This is breaking news. The Title is what the BBC is reporting.

More updates to follow.

www.bbc.co.uk...

try this link

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
This just doesn't seem like a coincidence. Is he being hunted or did he, somewhere down the line, piss karma off just enough? Whatever the case may be, it's good to hear that he will be fine (again).

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
More info.... not much more:
Military Times

Airman 1st Class Spencer Stone, who helped take down a gunman on a train in Belgium, was stabbed four times in the chest in Sacramento early Thursday morning, Air Force Times has learned. "A1C Spencer Stone has been transported to a local hospital, and is currently being treated for injury," Air Force spokesman Lt. Col. Christopher Karns said in an email in Air Force Times. "The incident is currently under investigation by local law enforcement. He is currently in stable condition." A Sacramento TV station reported on the stabbing but did not include the victim's name. The stabbing happened about 12:45 a.m. on Thursday on a Sacramento street corner. The victim suffered "multiple stab wounds to the torso," KCRA‑TV reported. Police initially did not think the stabbing victim would survive and began treating the incident as a homicide investigation, but it now appears that the victim will pull through. Although the Air Force has identified Stone as the stabbing victim, Sacramento police have not officially named the person who was stabbed.

^^ that's the whole article.
edit on b000000312015-10-08T10:33:08-05:0010America/ChicagoThu, 08 Oct 2015 10:33:08 -05001000000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguyI was just posting this. I think it is really bizarre. Surely the Air Force would just come straight out and say if it was domestic incident and nothing to do with the incident in France.

Just wonder if this is payback for stepping in in France. What does everyone else think?

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
1245 am...I've always followed the rule of going home around midnight if I'm out. Nothing good happens after this time.

Just plain assuming but my guess is he at one point got into an argument with someone in a club and they retaliated.

Hoping for a full recovery.

EDIT: Also, no I don't think this in anyway is related to the events in France. If they were he would be dead. They would not go about it with a knife.
edit on 8-10-2015 by HawkeyeNation because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Just saw this in Independent. Says he has been repeatedly stabbed!!

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
a reply to: butcherguyI was just posting this. I think it is really bizarre. Surely the Air Force would just come straight out and say if it was domestic incident and nothing to do with the incident in France.

Just wonder if this is payback for stepping in in France. What does everyone else think?

That was the first thing that popped into my head... an American jihadist exacting revenge.
But it could have just been anything else. People get randomly stabbed.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
So one of the other young train heroes was from Roseburg, Or and his local college is the scene of a mass shooting and now this young man is stabbed? These are just coincidences?

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Hmmm... His involvement in the foiling of that terrorist incident on the train in France will always be a factor in any investigation into hair raising events which might befall this man later in his life. However, it is important to realise that this man is just a man. Like any human being on the planet, he has virtues and failings, friends and enemies. For all we know, it could have been a mugging, or a random encounter with an escaped psychopath, which lead to his injuries.

He could, although I think this unlikely, have been in a shady area, and up to shady business for all we know at this point.

Although the events he got caught up in over in France are always going to be present in the pool of possible motives for any attack on this man, its a little early to assume anything about the motivation of the person who stabbed him.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
freebeacon.com...

This article is saying he is in a critical condition and was stabbed 4 times in chest. Police treating it as homicide.

This was obviously someone who intended to kill him.

I hope this guy pulls through I really do. He will be in my prayers. The poor guy, to carry out such a good deed and then this.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
geez....all kinds of people get stabbed every day, until a better description of the assailant, and the situation of the incident, everybody should hold judgment.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I'm thinking this fellow should buy a lottery ticket. Damn.

I'm glad to hear he will pull through.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
www.usatoday.com...

If I was the 3rd "Hero" I would be watching my back right now.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I am pretty sure this is no coincidence. I remembered hearing something else recently and after a quick search here is the evidence of intent:

Paris train attack hero Alex Skarlatos reveals he was enrolled at Umpqua Community College

I used to believe in coincidence, not anymore!

link   
heavy.com...

More info here, it says he was protecting a friend. Also refers to the College incident.
edit on 8-10-2015 by anxiouswens because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: misskat1

You beat me by about 10 seconds!

2nd

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
This seems to me to be an intentional and emotional violent attack with intent to kill.

Just from watching a lot of forensic shows. Repeated stabbings tend to be from emotion.

I'm going with retaliation of some kind. Not necessarily from the France incident.
edit on 8-10-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bleeeargh
I am pretty sure this is no coincidence. I remembered hearing something else recently and after a quick search here is the evidence of intent:

Paris train attack hero Alex Skarlatos reveals he was enrolled at Umpqua Community College

I used to believe in coincidence, not anymore!

Not only that, but he had a class scheduled at Snyder hall, that very building, that day but was doing an "Ellen" show.

Now another one of the terrorist thwarters is stabbed! The news sources are saying his heart and lung has been punctured!

This is more than a normal coincidence.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

All within a week. I don't think they have made any arrests yet either in this case. Something definitely smells fishy with all this

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join