It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Woman Who Posted Video of Cheating Husband Faces Jail

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE
and now i found out who posted this video , she is a Saudi woman i found her on twitter her name is @latifa_alrajihi , she is not married and says that she is the one who uploaded the video and the recording was done by the housemaid , so what does this make this you tube channel look like ???
haters

Hi Doc the story originally came from here,
sputniknews.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
This is hardly news, this is quite common in the gulf states, personal slaves of whom the identity papers are taken away so they have nowhere to go, defenseless against a simple accusation, they undergo horrors.

This is how loving islam is.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
a reply to: Shiloh7

Yet we support these autocrats no questions asked.

Who is this we? Elements in my govt sure, but me personally? I wouldn't piss on these people if they were on fire screaming in agony. House of Saud needs to go the way of the Dodo.

Guess they'll have to cut the housmaids lips off right?

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

and now i found out who posted this video , she is a Saudi woman i found her on twitter her name is @latifa_alrajihi , she is not married and says that she is the one who uploaded the video and the recording was done by the housemaid , so what does this make this you tube channel look like ???
haters

sputniknews.com...

my dear friend i found her tweets ( i am an Arab ) she said that she got the video clip from a friends housemaid and then posted it on twitter , so that means the wife did not upload the video therefore the wife will not be jailed , and latifa tweeted later on that the husband was taken by the police , this latifa should go to prison because she had no right in uploading a video of another person he is not her husband and not even related to her , so what do you call that , wouldn't you sue someone uploading a video of you without your approval ?

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

What part of the body do they cut off for uploading a video with out permission?

mouse hand?
edit on 8-10-2015 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Good for her. Now I wonder what is going to happen to the housemaid....

I would imagine this guy is going to get his way though, and his wife will be locked up, he will divorce her and shame her and she will live like a third rate citizen from now on...if she isn't killed by others.

Sad state here....talk about living in stone age.

Well the housemaid will likely be stoned or beheaded. Only the men are allowed to spread their seed wherever they may at the price of the willing or unwilling participants. Some of the ME countries have the highest rapes of anywhere in the world, male, female, children. They're all sick bastards. Evidently covering all that female flesh and isn't helping a damn thing.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

haters

sputniknews.com...

my dear friend i found her tweets ( i am an Arab ) she said that she got the video clip from a friends housemaid and then posted it on twitter , so that means the wife did not upload the video therefore the wife will not be jailed , and latifa tweeted later on that the husband was taken by the police , this latifa should go to prison because she had no right in uploading a video of another person he is not her husband and not even related to her , so what do you call that , wouldn't you sue someone uploading a video of you without your approval ?

An invasion of privacy sure, but I would also be very concerned about sexuall assult .

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   

haters

sputniknews.com...

And without a video how would they go about proving the man was sexually assaulting the maid?

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
I had a friend who was a Saudi woman. She wanted to leave the country but in order to leave her father had to give consent (she was near 30). Her father refused to let her leave.

And I have met a young Saudi from a very liberal family that allowed her to travel and live overseas on her own,

Key word ALLOWED her. Why should anyone have any say in what a 30 year old woman does?

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   

I had a friend who was a Saudi woman. She wanted to leave the country but in order to leave her father had to give consent (she was near 30). Her father refused to let her leave.

And I have met a young Saudi from a very liberal family that allowed her to travel and live overseas on her own,

Key word ALLOWED her. Why should anyone have any say in what a 30 year old woman does?

But in that part of the world and especially KSA that's called extremely liberal, baby steps if there were more parents like them then things would be a lot different.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   

But in that part of the world and especially KSA that's called extremely liberal, baby steps if there were more parents like them then things would be a lot different.

I did not mean to say every person there is like that. I was pointing out how backwards the laws were, and they are enforced.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   
ANd the Saudi flew the planes into our buildings too.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Her husband also appears to be forcing himself on the maid in quite a disgusting manner - which in some civilised countries would be sexual assault.

It obviously is sexual assault, especially when you consider the gender of his victim and what would happen to her if she even thought about complaining he was assaulting her...she'd probably end up in jail or executed herself is she actually told anyone about the sexual assaults.

Saudi Arabia in it's current political and ideological form, is a lumbering dinosaur and is probably / hopefully close to becoming extinct. And when the people do eventually rise up...the so-called Royals and their arse kissers had better have a good escape plan in place.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join