It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being an ATS'er

page: 1

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Today I had some important appointments in the morning, so I dressed fashionably and put on make-up.
By 12 o'clock I was still out and without enough time to go all the way home and get back down to the city in time for my other appointments, I decided to go to McDonald's.

Walking in, everyone turned and stared. I sometimes stand out because I have a different physical type than most locals...but amongst the parents in jeans and tennis shoes, and construction workers on break, my attire made me stick out more.

Then ordering, many heard my accent, and as usual compared guesses on my nationality (most commonly to be swedish ). So this prolonged the curiosity.

I sat down to eat, uncomfortable with the attention, and decided to go online.
I am eating though, and do not want to get my phone greasy.
I use my voice activation system to say as quietly as possible -"Above Top Secret "

The man in front of me saw and heard, and his eyes bugged out. He leaned over and whispered in his wife's ear, and they both watched me, out the side of their eyes, looking kinda scared, but fascinated.

I ate as fast as I could, and decided to get out of there.
Then the humor of the situation hit me. As I left I looked at them directly and discretely placed a finger on my lips.

Then I put on my sunglasses. As I drove away in my big BMW SUV, I knew they couldn't see me with my black windows, but I could see them watching with their mouths wide open and their eyes popping out.

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. Thanks ATS, for helping me be a spy for a day! LOL!!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Bwhaaaaahaaa ha ha !!!!!! Looks like it's going to be a gr8 day Blues!!!! Love it...

Next time extend your cell and wave A 360 panoramic motion, really get em riled up

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Ha great story. Liked it

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Good thing you explained yourself. Homeland security was dispatched to check out somebody impersonating an agent, but has since been called off.

Ha ha, serving side dishes of paranoia to the unsuspecting public. Yu want some surveillance with those fries?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Bluesma, you had my utmost respect years ago when I discovered you have an Air Force Jet in your front yard.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Hahahahah

It could have been worse if you used the voice thing to post a comment on the wierd stuff we discuss on here, over heard by your unsuspecting victims.

You just missed being arrested by home land security. Hahaha..

Cool story!

edit on 7-10-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
fun story, would have loved to be a fly on the wall and see it unfold

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
That's hilarious! Love it! Let's just hope the French military doesn't come tracking you down!

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Love it! Keep up the great (spy)work in France.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
OMG, that was great! LOL!!!!

Now that couple will probably be going there more often hoping to overhear something interesting and forbidden.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
In my local county library system (I discovered once) ATS is barred as an "occult" site.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Really? Hahaha! We do have paranormal topics, but we have soooo much more.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I'll assume you're a woman (the make up), and sound pretty hot.

Let me take you to a White Castle someday.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
SO SO Funny!!!

Just busting up laughing.
Good quick, clever thinking!
Thanks for the smiles

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Hilariously brilliant!

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Thanx for the smiles from That one!! Classic!

Reminded Me of a time a while back when I was at one of My Friends' house. He and I were talking about ATS. Well His buddy was there, walked up towards the end of the convo when I mentioned "Above Top Secret.Com".

He asked Me how it was that I, that day, (and usually) dressed in Ratty Blue Jeans and Metal Band T-Shirt, was able to get into such a Website. He evidentally thought, probably because of the name, this was a Covert, high ranking WebSite.

I just told Him quietly leaning over, "You just have to know the right People..." LOL!!
You, Blue, are one of the 'Right' People!!! Thanx for the Share!!

edit on 9-10-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Hahahaha thanks for sharing this. Hilarious.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
hahahahaha hahahahaha

what a great story and great humour. bluesma you kick ass !!

top topics

join