It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sign of the Son of Man

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

ALL SPIRITS, according to Jewish tradition, were created on the 1st day. No "First Born" but Cain. Was Jesus Cain?

Vodka definitely was, and Tequila. But the brown spirits were created on the second day. This is the root of white supremacy.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Logman

Nice joke.

But in actuality, all spirits and the universe itself were created long long long before the first day in Genesis 1, which only has to do with the earth itself, not the universe, and much less the spirit realm, created long before either.
edit on 25-10-2015 by JackReyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JackReyes

Oh? So, according to you, the Julbilees 2 narrative is wrong?

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=19963809]Logman Ha HA.....yep, yep,,,

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Oh? So, according to you, the Julbilees 2 narrative is wrong?

Who am I? No one to be considered. Well, just as much as you, or anyone else is, perhaps less. What does it matter?

Now what God's word says, matters. And it shows us that Jesus was created before the universe:

(Colossians 1:15) He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation;

And it also shows us that when God directed his attention toward the earth to prepare it for life, and afterward created life on it, humans as the last creation on it, the angels already were in existence and shouted out in joy:

(Job 38:5-7) . . .Who set its measurements, in case you know, Or who stretched a measuring line across it?  6 Into what were its pedestals sunk, Or who laid its cornerstone,  7 When the morning stars joyfully cried out together, And all the sons of God began shouting in applause?

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   

(Colossians 1:15) He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation;

Those are not God's words.

(Job 38:5-7) . . .Who set its measurements, in case you know, Or who stretched a measuring line across it? 6 Into what were its pedestals sunk, Or who laid its cornerstone, 7 When the morning stars joyfully cried out together, And all the sons of God began shouting in applause?

How does that verse discredit the Jubilees narrative or back your claim that Jesus was the first fruit of creation?

edit on 26-10-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

There is no further need for discussion.

You want to use man's word over God's word, and perhaps your own knowledge, which is nothing.

And you willingly deny God's word. You realize you can chose anyway you want to think using that logic.

I respect it. You are your own free person to chose what to think. But to think it wise to deny God's word, and then listen to man, and perhaps yourself, and think you are better for it, or know better, well, hmm....that'll get you just exactly where mankind is today.

I will give you this. If you can solve all of mankind's problems. I might give your notion a little credence.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: JackReyes
Atheism is the worship of Satan.

Please don't try to speak for atheists. Would you like it if someone said Christianity is the worship of Satan?

Christians at least believe in Satan while atheists do not. Annoying.

You wrote that to the quote that: "Atheism is Satanism."

While I agree with you atheists don't believe in God (there are not a few that believe in Satan) it would be appropriate to call atheists satanists, and not just atheist satanists.

I realize that Satanists claim to be atheists (and at the same time many of them are involved with occult and demonic activity). But that is not the main reason for the statement.

The word Satan comes from Hebrew which means slanderer or liar. To deny God exists is to lie about his existence, and if you know he does, and still deny it, it takes it a step further and lies about his existence. There are not a few atheists who do this. In any event you are lying and slandering against God. So atheism is satanism when you really get down to the basics.

That does not mean every atheist is aware of it. No, that is not what the statement means. It goes much deeper, and is not meant to disparage anyone.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   

It will be a period of intolerance, hatred, betrayal, destruction, and death

Sounds just like the Dark Ages, when the holy christian church was in charge of everything.
Sounds just like the middle east now with all the religious wars going strong.

Oh but atheism is the problem, pfft what a crock.

The horrors committed by the religulous over the eons have been heinous & too numerous to count.
They did these crimes against humanity always in the name of their god but where has a so called atheist committed crimes in the cause of his atheism?

Stalin didn't butcher because (oh he didn't believe in gawd) no he was just a psycho seeking power just like the religulous psychos that butchered for their beliefs.

So please stop preaching this ignorance as mankind is thankfully evolving beyond the need for foolish fairytales to comprehend their reality.

K~

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

About the horrors and atrocities of religions and religoinists aethretek, there is no doubt. Of course the same can be said of atheistic regimes as well, such as those of Satlin, and Pol Pot, to name, but a couple.

The fact that the world's rulers will turn upon and destroy religion, before the end, is fitting. It is just and righteous in the eyes of Jehovah to put it in the mind of the governmental rulers do such a thing:

(Revelation 18:4-8) . . .And I heard another voice out of heaven say: “Get out of her, my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and if you do not want to receive part of her plagues. 5 For her sins have massed together clear up to heaven, and God has called her acts of injustice to mind. 6 Repay her in the way she treated others, yes, pay her back double for the things she has done; in the cup she has mixed, mix a double portion for her. 7 To the extent that she glorified herself and lived in shameless luxury, to that extent give her torment and mourning. For she keeps saying in her heart: ‘I sit as queen, and I am not a widow, and I will never see mourning.’ 8 That is why in one day her plagues will come, death and mourning and famine, and she will be completely burned with fire, because Jehovah God, who judged her, is strong.

Don't imagine that because it sounds far-fetched that it is not possible. God is strong enough to make the governments turn upon and destroy religion, when his time has come.
edit on 26-10-2015 by JackReyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Blah blah jehovah bla bla bla, "Jehovah" is just another butcher, read your old testament.

You know the basis for the silly stories you believe.
Stories written by men who had less real knowledge of creation & their place in reality than any average day fifth grader.

K~

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Thank you for the reply. But I ask you please, at least be coherent in your reply. I don't mind an interchange of knowledge, and discussion, but ignoring everything presented is quite disappointing. It happens all the time.

I took the time to respond to your understanding. If you don't have the manners, or the ability to do the same, then don't respond back.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Nothing wrong with the coherency of my post.
The only thing you presented was more religulous BS.
You some how think that quoting some useless scripture is a reasoned reply but it is not.

So about that butchery by the religulous on your precious jehovahs orders that you so blithely sidestepped.
How is that psycho who orders the death of woman & children worthy of worship & how is hell fire & brimstone gawd any different than "Satlin"sic. or Pol Pot?

Oh & since turn about is fair play if you can't do more than quote ignorant scripture as a reply "then don't respond back". Pfft

K~
K~

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Actually you didn't respond coherently three times now, and quite belligerently actually. Why is that? Do you demand a higher level of civility you are unable to dish out? If so, why is that? I can understand if you are mentally unstable, or have great rage because of, perhaps, deep personal issues, you coming across in the crassly belligerent way you have.

I do not find it offensive. Not in the least. Like you stated. You hate God's word. Nothing I am saying. So your hatred is more toward God, and I can understand that from different perspectives, perhaps not yours.

If you are willing to calm down and speak rationally, and deal with me like a human being worthy the respect you wish to have, I would be willing to talk with you more, aethertek. And I am talking to the humanity in you.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Way to deflect Jack.

If all you've got, after 1000s of years of ancient Hebrew cultural history, to prove your point that Jesus of Nazareth fulfills the Jewish messianic prophecies, are the contrive and retrofitted words of the self appointed apostle Saul of Tarsus, who claimed to be "all things to all people" in order to incorporate the Pagan and Hellenized Jews into his new religion, that he claimed to be the "Father" of, then you've got nothing.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

About what I expect from your kind,deflection & derp.

K~

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

(Matthew 24:29-31) . . .“Immediately after the tribulation of those days, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then the sign of the Son of man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in grief…”

The sign of the son of man, means the end of the wicked system of things. It means a new beginning for humanity.

The "sign" of the son of man has to be visible to all mankind in the heavenly direction, outer space. To say it’s just an end of a wicked system and a start of a better one is too general for the prophecy. The above verses sounds like a solar system shake up to me with a unique presentation that leads up to this sign.

Anyone ever heard of Louis Ginzberg’s, Legends of the Jews? There are some fascinating extra details to the end times execution in those writings. The scriptures are vague about what is to happen in the future but that is the intention. There are puzzle pieces in the Bible and there are puzzle pieces on the floor. You have to search for the pieces on the floor and match them to the ones scattered throughout the bible. Then you will see how the day of the Lord will come about.

Legends of the Jews

www.sacred-texts.com...

<< 6  7  8   >>

join