It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke prophetic interview in 1998 - nearly everything he said has happened

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Amazing interview. He predicts a major terrorist attack (9/11), another war with Saddam, environmental panic, EU tyranny (Greece), and a bunch of other things.

Interview

Aside from his reptilian theories this guy has been spot on.
edit on 10/6/2015 by DannyTorrance because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
It's ICKE..

not ECKE...just trying to help..

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DannyTorrance

Very interesting, LOVE Art Bell Coast to Coast

Too bad about the Reptilian stuff and Hollow Moon Theory

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
There is no way yet to know if he's right about the reptiles or the moon yet. One day he could be proven right on.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bennyzilla

I think this is why people suspect he is part of the controlled opposition. To associate the elite rule by bloodline theory with other crazy ideas.

Or, the only way he can get away with the things he says is if people think he's crazy. As long as he is "crazy" TPTB won't go after him.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I don't know what to make of that guy but he seems to be passionate about what he speaks. I speculate that the moon is hollow (it rings like a bell) and that it was the vessel that brought a lot of our water to this world.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Here's your video, It'll save linking.

edit on 6-10-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

The interview is broken up into 11 parts. I linked to the playlist if anyone wants to listen to all of it. The interview about 110 minutes total. I don't think he says much in the first part.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I had some unpleasant paranormal attacks in the early 90's, it has never actually left me but one of the entity's which said (clare voyance or audio hallucination take your pick) it had kept saying EKA-EKA-EKA, I had no interest in Icke at the time at all and another thing it kept saying was Andros, Andros it's Andros, this same entity claimed it had opened ALL of my Door's, Icke Ecke what's the diffence in a name though it did kind of put me off swedish home decorating shop's to pun on it (Ikea).

Actually I am not kidding on my experiences, I even refused when what I can only call a flash vision of a crowd of people came over me in the middles of the town center (Ormskirk Lanashire England), it just came into my mind like I was in two different places but seemed to over rule my physical senses and I was asked if I would accept becoming a medium but I refused too, it was not a normal sight though they were a very great number of what looked like young men all with very strange eye's standing on the other side of what looked like a red desert valley from me, there was only a dry place between us though no river just red rock's and dust.

I actually like Icke though always thought he Lizard idea was even more crazy than me but then again maybe, just maybe it is true as if you listen he is not talking about Geckos from another planet but interdimensional being's and it stands to reason if we live in one of many different reality's that had a common origin in the big bang then maybe in one parrallel reality a lizard/Reptoid or Saurian race evolved and became the dominant species, if travel between reality's is possible it is also then more possible they would seek to manipulate, control or even invade the worlds which are parallel to them and that includes there our earth?.

Even the idea of the soul may have origin in quantum multi reality existance, I call this the concertina man hypothesis.

If you take a piece of papar and fold it again and again then cut a man figure out of it then in theory each man figure is identical and also connected were you did not cut, imagine these connection's as the link's between reality's, now look what happens if you pour wated on that man, eventually it will saturate all of the paper men in the folded concertina.

Mind can effect reality so therefore mind must somehow saturate quantum structure to coin a very corse and innacurate example.

Now mind and soul may be shared between reality's, if this is the case then death in any given reality will leave a residue, a soul, a mind.

So these lizard's may be another race in a more distant reality whom feel threatened by our reality changing nature and are no longer dominant so they are trying to manilpulate and even control or destroy us.

Just like man our version of earth also exists in these parrallel reality's if the multi reality theory is correct and they therefore would not want to destory just one world, maybe they have done so and found it made no difference they have to destroy our Soul as we are impinging on there reality and there control of the world.

Plausible but outside the norman run of the mill view of reality.

edit on 6-10-2015 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I always thought David Icke was a complete loony toon and to be honest, I think he sold himself as that initially. The Son of God, the wearing of a Turquoise Shell Suit, it was made to look a fool on every show he went on. He was accepted as a crackpot and that probably suited him.

Within a few years his claims started to materialise, he was exposing information that many continued to disbelieve because, well it was David Icke making the claims.

Now, many people are beginning to turn on to what he said and his notoriety is expanding.

He exposed the paedophiles in Westminster and the celebrities that mixed in the same circles, long before they were actually exposed in the MSM.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DannyTorrance
a reply to: smurfy

The interview is broken up into 11 parts. I linked to the playlist if anyone wants to listen to all of it. The interview about 110 minutes total. I don't think he says much in the first part.

Yes I know, but you can do as I did, delist a part and people can it play back here. As for the first part, it makes pretty clear that he, as a newsman and anchor at the BBC's 'Newsnight' which has always been an in-depth look at the news, had access to a heap of knowledge that most of us didn't have back then. The internet today has changed that up to a point.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Amazing interview. He predicts a major terrorist attack (9/11), another war with Saddam, environmental panic, EU tyranny (Greece), and a bunch of other things.

If you've been paying attention to alternative topics and conspiracy theorists prior to the Internet (as I have), those predictions are not very unique.

There was an alternative newspaper out of Seattle (forget the name now), that had several articles about the coming rise of terrorism, financial turmoil in Europe (which was predicted by many in the mainstream as the Euro was adopted), and middle east warS. If you're familiar with the era, Icke's thoughts are not new or unique.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

I don't think Icke ever claimed to have discovered this stuff himself. The only reason people even know his name is because he was already a celebrity.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I had the displeasure of watching the Reptilian episode of Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory featuring a feud between David Icke and ALex Jones.

They seriously used CGI to support the Reptilian theory.

So, if David Icke predicted events (crimes & coverups), I tend to believe he is a disinfo shill with insider knowledge. And he uses that insider knowledge to gain a following...all to lead people away from whatever truth is being obfuscated by his ridiculous Reptilian and Hollow Moon stuff.

Jesse Ventura, David Icke, Alex Jones...all disinfo agents with insider knowledge.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I think this is why people suspect he is part of the controlled opposition. To associate the elite rule by bloodline theory with other crazy ideas.

Or, the only way he can get away with the things he says is if people think he's crazy. As long as he is "crazy" TPTB won't go after him.

Do the elite act human to you? They always act the totally opposite in everything I've witnessed. There is no compassion, they act as cold as you like and seem very wary of us humans.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

Do the elite act human to you? They always act the totally opposite in everything I've witnessed. There is no compassion, they act as cold as you like and seem very wary of us humans.

I understand your point, but unfortunately they do act like humans corrupted by power and money.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Interview

Aside from his reptilian theories this guy has been spot on.

I went through that video and there was nothing about predictions. If it's somewhere else in the series how about specifying where?

As far as predicting terrorist attacks, more war with Saddam or "environmental panic" that was pretty low hanging fruit.
edit on 6-10-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

If you've been paying attention to alternative topics and conspiracy theorists prior to the Internet (as I have), those predictions are not very unique.

There was an alternative newspaper out of Seattle (forget the name now), that had several articles about the coming rise of terrorism, financial turmoil in Europe (which was predicted by many in the mainstream as the Euro was adopted), and middle east warS. If you're familiar with the era, Icke's thoughts are not new or unique.

So does this validate or invalidate his opinions?

Do you think that he was jumping on a bandwagon or did he have merit?

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Also, I have a feeling that the Reptilian stuff is disinfo obfuscating some very important truth.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I understand your point, but unfortunately they do act like humans corrupted by power and money.

Maybe that's a shared trait amongst all intelligent beings?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join