It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien invasion and how it'll play out

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   
If the claims are true and the leaks are legitimate. The United States in collaboration with allied countries have advanced technology and black project aircrafts in their arsenal. They have their most advanced aircraft the taw-50 capable Mach 50 using anti gravity propulsion. The list goes on, aircraft such as x-22a antigravity fighter disk. Also the tr-3b, just to name a few. These aircraft come equipped with the latest Neutral Particle Beam weapons, which take apart the target at the molecular level, they're equipped with hypersonic missiles, lasers and they're also capable of effecting optical as well as radar invisibility, and they are all space capable aircraft. If we ever receive a message from an alien race warning us of an aggressive race heading our way, the earth would put there differences aside and fight as one. The US and allied countries would build more advance military equipment such as anti gravity aircraft,directed energy weapons, missiles and rail guns, for the 1st line defense in Space. Possible anti matter And nano technology weapons. Tank type vehicles equipped with advanced directed energy weapons. Ground based lasers. Exo skeleton suits with handheld directed energy weapons. The weapons sound far of, but if they do have that type of technology, they probably have the technology and knowledge to built advanced weapons, that we can't imagine. They would be cautious sharing their technology with other countries, just because the technology is so advanced and sensitive. They wouldn't leave them empty handed though, they'll give the other countries that are capable of building weapons, the most advanced conventional technology that they currently have. They'll share the latest technology and achievements they have on such things as hypersonic flight, directed energy weapons, hypersonic missiles, rail guns, durable/heat resistant material, fusion power, electronic warfare, full battlefield awareness and so on. Currently known to the public the US is building hypersonic aircrafts such as the sr-72 capable of Mach 6 and experimenting on aircraft such as the Htv-2 and htv3x that are capable of Mach 10 - 20. With this technology, the other countries with the help of each other would be able to build super maneuverable unmanned hypersonic fighter jets capable of Mach 10 - 15 with directed energy weapons and hypersonic missiles. Bombers and reconnaissance aircraft capable of Mach 15 - 20+. Directed energy weapons and rail guns equipped on ground vehicles and military boats. Ground based hypersonic missiles etc. All the poor countries would get the current weapons available from ww2 through now. Weapons ranging from anything as 3rd generation to 5th generation fighters. Tanks such as t-50, m60 Patton, Abrams tanks, and so on. All the countries are going to equipped their weapons with technology that receive and share data with each other, to have full battlefield awareness. After all the countries are fully equipped and ready for the invasion, I believe there will be a meeting with presidents and generals from all around the world to set up a war plan to fight of the invasion.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Inhumanegenocide

Just a heads up, whilst I see this post as very interesting and a good read. You are going to need to post sources of facts... Such as the leaks you suggested. Such as the way things go here
This is not a beat down or anything like that, just a friendly "Let-know"

I like to think, if we were invaded, we would all unite as one. But I get the feeling, that sadly, deals will be done to keep those in power alive, whilst the rest of us are literally wiped off the face of the Earth.

If you can't beat them, join em.

edit on 6-10-2015 by brace22 because: missed some stuffs.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Alien invasion and how it'll play out - Why is there going to be an alien invasion ???? An advance in millitree technology does not of it self constitute evidence of an alien invasion.

I've even heard there are 'offworlders' working with the various power factions in the world but whithin that talk there is no talk of an alien invasion.

Sad to say it but I think the movie makers have done a good job on you mate.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Classified Advanced Anti-gravity Aerospace Craft Utilizing Back-engineered Extraterrestrial Technology - by Richard Boylan Ph.D

ATS thread from 2006 discussing TAW-50

Paragraphs are your friend OP, wall of texts.....not so much.

ETA: The first source references this Bob Lazar YT vid "UFOs & Area 51 - The Official Bob Lazar Video - Alien Technology Revealed"........

edit on 6-10-2015 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
This exact same wall of text was posted a couple weeks ago.

Was that you OP?

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   
all this post did was make me really want to play xcom enemy within again.
And that's never a bad thing

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   

All I'm going to say is for the amount of money the government takes from us I sure as hell hope they have built something good with it, not just take the money and build underground bunkers so if that does happen they'll just hide out and nuke the aliens when they land hang out underground till the radiation is gone and start all over again. Come on you know they would totally blue ball us and leave us hanging.

Ladies and gentle man this is you're president with a special message. My fellow we'll hey guys the world is about to we'll you know all that stuff you said we said but did say but said we didn't say...... Yeah that's all true if you look out to you're east you should see the mother ship yeah there's aliens alright but not to worry we have a plan you just aren't in it!

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Yep.

Identical thread

Why ask the same question you asked weeks ago lol..

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

That is a good thing!

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Ever heard of paragraph technology? I heard the military is using it as an advanced form of communication.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Interesting read but lets face it there is not exactly a lot of evidence to suggest we have anything capable of traveling at Mach 50. Dont even think we have the engineering or technological prowess to produce anything capable of withstanding such velocity within our atmosphere never mind building an engine capable of such speed.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   

I seem to remember hearing from ufology circles years ago, a theory that the shadow gov would fake an alien invasion or the second coming. The rumors supposedly came from CIA defectees that had been interviewed. I can't remember the source. I thought it was worth mentioning, though. What if we have this experience, and it ends up being some sort of elaborate ruse?

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Well, lets play devil's advocate here shall we? If I was an alien and wanted the earth for colonial purposes what would I do with those pesky humans? I'm thinking a large asteroid should do the trick. Something about the size of the one that killed off the dinosaurs would do the trick.

The resulting firestorm and then the following nuclear winter would effectively sterilize the surface of the earth of 99% of any large hostile lifeforms including humans. So in about 10 to 20 years later you would have a desolate empty planet ready for terraforming and colonizing.

Any remaining humans would be easy pickings at that point.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I know a lot of what we have and what we are capable of from past contracting work when my family operated a research lab and an electrical shop. Most of it I cant share or I would be in trouble. Its advanced but if you think its good enough to fight off aliens that are most likely ahead of us in tech by a million years you have seen too many alien invasion movies.

The show Falling Skies would probably be about right. We would need help from other aliens. Objects in space would collide with a ship with higher energies than any anti aircraft weapons we have. If aliens built interstellar craft they would have had to devise of such defensive measures. However most of the stories especially coming from John Lear are false. John Lear is no doubt another Paul Bennewitz. Right now we do not have solid state lasers small enough to fit on fighters that could destroy a space warship or any large target. They are working on one that will be mounted onto a 727 or Predator drones. The ABL in the 747 was massive and used fuel it was not a solid state laser. I am sorry but we are just not at that level of tech to get into space battles. The lasers mounted on HummVee are effective for what it does but it is not good enough to replace the 20MM Cannon in fighters.

The Naval Ship mounted systems are, but I am sure if an advanced alien civilization wants earth they could easily take it. But unless they want earth for biological reasons the minerals on earth are really poor compared to asteroids and dust clouds. Taking minerals from those sources would be easier and water in the form of ice is plentiful for the taking. Bottom line, most stories art false, and many "leaks" are intentional dis information designed to monitor the UFO and Black tech community. I was told Col Corso's book was also total fiction. The evidence that we are at war with space aliens is thinner than the evidence of the existence of a North American 8 foot tall bipedal ape.

edit on 6-10-2015 by USSGOBLiN because: error correction

edit on 6-10-2015 by USSGOBLiN because: minor change

edit on 6-10-2015 by USSGOBLiN because: minor correction

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Why don't they use this technology then to defeat ISIS? Now that would be a good use of a fake Alien invasion.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Still left with essentially an uninhabitable world from anywhere from 100 to a 1000 years. Then again I suppose we would have no idea as to the timescale they would be working towards. Personally I imagine we would be a far better target regarding trade or even subjugation rather than all-out genocide.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
The military has done alien invasion war games. One scenario I was told about opens up with asteroids being sent to collide with the ocean. So unless they want to harvest the biosphere on earth that would probably be the way they would hit us. a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Why start another thread when you already had the following on ATS nearly word for word????

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
i think the idea that we could even speculate about "how it will go down" is a bit of a fallacious one right from the outset...
quite apart from the fact that we won't know until it happens how the bulk of humanity will react when truly put to the test, we have literally no comprehension of what we'll be up against. none at all.
Take a look at the scope and breadth of invasion literature. Every story written about any sort of invasion. Hundreds of thousands of scenarios, all radically different! That's the best guess we have as far as how it'll happen and wording it as such outside of the context of this conversation is absurd.

Also UGH this thread is going to result in me continuing to watch Falling Skies, i just know it. i tapered off part way through the second season because it was so pulpy and banal but now i can feel it calling me once more. truly i do not love myself.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
i think the idea that we could even speculate about "how it will go down" is a bit of a fallacious one right from the outset...
quite apart from the fact that we won't know until it happens how the bulk of humanity will react when truly put to the test, we have literally no comprehension of what we'll be up against. none at all.
Take a look at the scope and breadth of invasion literature. Every story written about any sort of invasion. Hundreds of thousands of scenarios, all radically different! That's the best guess we have as far as how it'll happen and wording it as such outside of the context of this conversation is absurd.

Also UGH this thread is going to result in me continuing to watch Falling Skies, i just know it. i tapered off part way through the second season because it was so pulpy and banal but now i can feel it calling me once more. truly i do not love myself.

I think a push for more cooperation or unity between the world's governments in that type of scenario would be a likely occurrence, though.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join