It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Creation Is The Only Logical Explanation...

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjsr420
a reply to: edmc^2

Nobody knows.

Hence the concept of Infinity comes to play an important role in order to see (understand) why space is infinite in all directions.

Spy66 is good at this - if space is finite then where is the universe expanding to?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: edmc^2

Nobody knows.

Hence the concept of Infinity comes to play an important role in order to see (understand) why space is infinite in all directions.

Spy66 is good at this - if space is finite then where is the universe expanding to?

Again. Nobody knows if space is, or is not infinite. It is expanding currently, but we do not know if this will continue forever. We. Do. Not. Know. Either. Way.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

a reply to: logicsoda

I'm waiting for your evidence. All I've seen is conjecture.

This is kinda interesting if not funny. Isn't it true evolution theory is all about conjecture?

With no foundation to based on, evolution theory attempts to explain something obvious into a fantastic story.

As for Creation, we have ample solid evidence that life was the result of an intelligent Creator.

Created "things" can't just pop into existence unless there's an already existing source - an Always Existing Intelligent Source.

Cold will Always flow from hot - DYNAMIC SOURCE.

Design necessitates a Designer.

So who designed God then? And who designed the entity who designed the god?

What does Always Existing mean?

If you can answer that, then you found it.

'always existing' is the same thing as 'coming from nothing'. there is no source ergo nothing to give cause to it. so the universe requires a cause but this divine creator thing doesnt? gotta watch those double standards...

you lost me there - you mean nothing is something?

go back and reread my post if you have to because the only way to simplify it is to use second grade vocabulary. you might have to sit and think about it for a while. thats okay too. but inventing a causeless cause to solve the infinite regression problem is basically the gordian knot all over again. be lazy if you want to, but be honest about it at least.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
That, however, is a detraction from the original argument you posed. You still have not substantiated any of your claims.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I understood what you said rather easilly. That ed is using the Special Pleading fallacy, which is correct.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Cold is the absence of what? Thermodynamics deals with what again? You can't have an absence of something flow. The absence is caused by the "something" (not giving you the hints) flowing away from it.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

a reply to: logicsoda

I'm waiting for your evidence. All I've seen is conjecture.

This is kinda interesting if not funny. Isn't it true evolution theory is all about conjecture?

With no foundation to based on, evolution theory attempts to explain something obvious into a fantastic story.

As for Creation, we have ample solid evidence that life was the result of an intelligent Creator.

Created "things" can't just pop into existence unless there's an already existing source - an Always Existing Intelligent Source.

Cold will Always flow from hot - DYNAMIC SOURCE.

Design necessitates a Designer.

So who designed God then? And who designed the entity who designed the god?

What does Always Existing mean?

If you can answer that, then you found it.

'always existing' is the same thing as 'coming from nothing'. there is no source ergo nothing to give cause to it. so the universe requires a cause but this divine creator thing doesnt? gotta watch those double standards...

you lost me there - you mean nothing is something?

go back and reread my post if you have to because the only way to simplify it is to use second grade vocabulary. you might have to sit and think about it for a while. thats okay too. but inventing a causeless cause to solve the infinite regression problem is basically the gordian knot all over again. be lazy if you want to, but be honest about it at least.

Sure I understood what you meant. It's rather you who can't fathom the invisible. Hence it's beyond your imagination nor your ability to conceptualize what infinity means. In any case, that which is physical is finite but that which is invisible is infinite.

But let's take a look at what you said again to show ya what I mean.

You said:

So 'always existing' = 'coming from nothing'.

Really?

An Always Existing Creator came from "NOTHING"?

How could an Always EXISTING Creator "come from nothing" if it ALWAYS EXISTED - no beginning and no end?

See what I mean? You lost me there.

As for "double standard", again this implies that there's one rule for everything. Surely, you don't believe or subscribed to one standard for all, do you? If you do then you have much to learn.

Is invisible something or nothing?

Also, how could nothing exist if it's absolute nothing?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I understood what you said rather easilly. That ed is using the Special Pleading fallacy, which is correct.

Since you understood what TC said, please explain to me what he meant by 'always existing' = 'coming from nothing'.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

Cold is the absence of what? Thermodynamics deals with what again? You can't have an absence of something flow. The absence is caused by the "something" (not giving you the hints) flowing away from it.

Hah!

Who said 'absence of something'? I didn't say it.

I merely said - cold always flow from hot.

As to Thermodynamics - is it reversible or irreversible you're talking about?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Sure I understood what you meant. It's rather you who can't fathom the invisible. Hence it's beyond your imagination nor your ability to conceptualize what infinity means. In any case, that which is physical is finite but that which is invisible is infinite.

your imagination is not evidence.

Really?

How could an Always EXISTING Creator "come from nothing" if it ALWAYS EXISTED - no beginning and no end?

No source/no beginning = came from nothing

I cannot make this simpler for you. Nor do I wish to.

edit on 21-9-2016 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Cold is the absence of energy (heat) neighbour. So heat (energy) is removed (flows) to make things cold. QED, cold does not flow, energy does.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

your imagination is not evidence.

Really?

No source/no beginning = came from nothing

I cannot make this simpler for you. Nor do I wish to.

You still missed my point. Your assuming that the Devine Creator is a CREATED Being hence had a beginning.

Like I said: Always Existing - hence had no BEGINNING! The Devine Creator Always was and always is - always existing.

"Nothing" can not exist thus the only alternative to explain the origin of the universe is an Always Existing uncreated DYNAMIC Creator.

Like you said, no source/no beginning.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

So this is the most logical answer for you is it?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

don't feed it. arguing with heathens can be considered works, so publicly resisting heretical science is how some people demonstrate their piety. but their tune changes pretty quick when said science is construed as supporting intelligent design. it stops being corrupt and starts being promising. they will take credit for morality but not war, philanthropy but not politics, miracle but not tragedy. then they start blurring the lines between these things. until you look at slavery and see freedom, look at fear and see strength...
edit on 21-9-2016 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

don't feed it. arguing with heathens can be considered works, so publicly resisting heretical science is how some people demonstrate their piety. but their tune changes pretty quick when said science is construed as supporting intelligent design. it stops being corrupt and starts being promising. they will take credit for morality but not war, philanthropy but not politics, miracle but not tragedy. then they start blurring the lines between these things. until you look at slavery and see freedom, look at fear and see strength...

bowing out?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

You've reached the end, my friend.

Of course, you can stick to "IDK".

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

More like giving up.

I'm going to stick with "YDK".

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Nobody knows.

Again. Nobody knows if space is, or is not infinite. It is expanding currently, but we do not know if this will continue forever. We. Do. Not. Know. Either. Way.

If you only open your mind to the possibility of an invisible reality then you might just get a glimpse of it.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

More like giving up.

I'm going to stick with "YDK".

hahaha...

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I did not know he lived on a heath? Though honestly heathen is more applicable to me for another one of the meanings (being a pagan and all).

I am well aware of their "tactics" and "strategies". I've got my own.

We've had the discussion on engaging with these folks. I'll engage and be the truth against the world thanks

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join