It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have died, and i don't know how to live with it.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

You'd know for sure if they were being transported through some timeless dimentional hole in vortexual space if they all went missing eh. great idea.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Yes precisely, either that or I have some strange fetish sock freak bandit,who is tricked by my ingenious set ups. I'd wish more so, for the dimensional vortex; switching timelines

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   

If you start having dreams about tell me, i have crazy dreams which involve time travel, aliens and all of the above haha.I find them intriguing and interesting. But the one lucid dream i had was a mind blower.

I'll remember to tie my socks together the next time i do my laundry hopefully they'll all disappear

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   

I have insane dreams,
When I remember I typically remember the UFO ones or the sinister.
It's funny because in waking reality if I saw a UFO even if it was clearly a not from earth craft.
I would probably look at it and make a joke, like," should of figured it would be some crazy # like this". But in my dreams UFO's are extremely malevolent and scary.

What dream are you referring to?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   

(Ps. I apologize for the terribly edited wall of text. I am on my phone, as per usual, and the mobile site differs slightly.)

But i thought you were dead.

either that or.......

ohhh thats right, if i say "you are making this up", I get flamed so yeah go for it!

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

I have insane dreams,
When I remember I typically remember the UFO ones or the sinister.
It's funny because in waking reality if I saw a UFO even if it was clearly a not from earth craft.
I would probably look at it and make a joke, like," should of figured it would be some crazy # like this". But in my dreams UFO's are extremely malevolent and scary.

What dream are you referring to?

I hope we don't get accused of diverting the thread

That is interesting, the ufo dreams are strange aren't they? Can you describe the craft that you saw?

I don't think i've had any scary dreams, i rarely do. And the ones that are semi scary, I think to myself, "just how dense are these entities"? laffs...

If i could write a book about my dreams, i've had so many i've stopped writing them down. However the one recall about ufo's i will share, in one dream there was a ship tossing out balls with messages in them freely all over the place in some metropolis style city. Only a few people could open them. I was one of them. My friend from years ago was nearby. When i told her about it she suddenly denied knowing me and walked the other way. When i said, what are you afraid of that you'd walk away from a sister she said nothing.
all i remember is that i felt happy and released from everything. There's so much detail in my dreams, they're extremely vivid, and precise.

edit on 10/1/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Yes earlier in the thread I described the dream with a UFO that let out a warble tone that froze time, the UFO was very strange looking and honestly wasn't like a typical purported UFO in real life, it looked like the starship enterprise from Star Trek. It had red color and silver one it but it was very high.

I also had another dream in which I became lucid, and realized I was surrounded by your typical grey aliens.I became aware that they were using our dreams to manipulate us by implanting archetypical and primordial imagery into our dreams, therefor controlling our waking reality. I don't remember much more than that but I woke up in a panic sweat dripping, heart beating 1000mph, and x wife next to me sound asleep. That one was hard to reason. My logical mind always wins out so I wrote it off, but I've never felt comfortable with that dream and I've always remembered it.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Yet you were still apparently somewhere. Possibly the lights don't come on and the exit appears until the show is completely over?

Who knows what's to come? All I know is its possibly a good idea to hedge ones bets in case there is something else. Or in case whatever's next is of our own creation.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Yes earlier in the thread I described the dream with a UFO that let out a warble tone that froze time, the UFO was very strange looking and honestly wasn't like a typical purported UFO in real life, it looked like the starship enterprise from Star Trek. It had red color and silver one it but it was very high.

I also had another dream in which I became lucid, and realized I was surrounded by your typical grey aliens.I became aware that they were using our dreams to manipulate us by implanting archetypical and primordial imagery into our dreams, therefor controlling our waking reality. I don't remember much more than that but I woke up in a panic sweat dripping, heart beating 1000mph, and x wife next to me sound asleep. That one was hard to reason. My logical mind always wins out so I wrote it off, but I've never felt comfortable with that dream and I've always remembered it.

Anything red and ufo like is dangerous, so i was told personally.

Your grey alien dream manipulating interests me wildly however. It didnt happen to be in a new mexico underground did it?
I had a dream about that, hidden facility, i'll have to share it sometime.

You really need to turn them off. like a tap. these 'entities' some people fear, can be turned off. I've done it, and now when i feel dark energy attempting to rear its ugly head i dismiss it, verbally at times 'lol'. Whatever helps right?

I also had a dream years ago, i dont know if i should add it here or not but, it was a binary dream, and i've yet to fully figgure out what it meant, in this dreamworld anyways. It's always there on the forefront of my mind though waiting for me to decode it. Obama was in it as well long before he was president, 3yrs before to be precise, and the setting was very interesting for the time.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Please elaborate what do you mean by binary? What else occurred in the dream? Perhaps I should make a UFO dream thread lol!

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   

You two want to get a padded cell? I mean room

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Haha, Does it come equipped with straight jackets and the full white sound proof walls? Yes, yes I'm considering making a thread, thanks

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Oh a padded cell ... LETS!
Just imagine the fun we'd have ...

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Sweetheart, they are coming after us,the gallery is attackin, it's just you and I now. Let's retreat to our "padded cell" whence we came from, aka the UFO dream thread I am making, it'll be up shortly in the grey area lol

edit on 1-10-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Now ya just being kinky ...stop teasing an old lady

(probably going to get booted off now for thread drift)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

originally posted by: trifecta
It was simply a dream, get over it. It wasn't some metaphysical intervention. It wasn't reincarnation, it wasn't an OBE. It wasn't a reality shift. Not EVERY vivid/Lucid dream is magical. It just a coping mechanism for your brain while it's making a memory dump, while recharging.

So... you think he/she fell asleep on the bus, that is what you are saying?
...the fact that there really was something that happened while he was "sleeping" (the bricks coming through the window and hitting him, presumably) indicates, in that hypothesis, that his dream lined up and corresponded itself with real events happening outside while asleep.

How do you guess that happened? That his dream projected a man with a gun, at the same time there were kids holding rocks? Do you think he had some sort of perception of what was going on outside, even while he was asleep?

Just curious about your theory here.

I always read the whole thread before commenting but I need to add something to the above.
IT is very common to have dreams coincide with noises from the outside.
The reason is the speed of perception, if a noise hits your brain, your consciousness [or dreaming in this case] is pretty slow to react. However your unconsciousness is much faster.

So what happens is that the noise comes in, you have no idea but your brain has already and produces a dream fitting to the noise. It is only at this time your consciousness kicks in and sees both results at the same time.

This is very common as people who fall asleep to TV can confirm.

Just wanted to mention this. I think OP had a strange dream, one of those where the feeling of the dream stays with you all day long. Then he fell into a dream state on the bus, kids threw stones [happened to me as well, whilst on a bus BTW], To OP, who is already weirded out the whole thing seems stranger than it was.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Th3D0Ct0R

My friend, what your experiencing might very well be the Huge Shifts in Consciouss expected to be happing right now.

The most significant date for all of these shifts will be September 28th, which many believe is the most significant date in consciousness that most of us will experience in our lifetime.

September 28th is also the day of the Blood Moon Eclipse, which already holds such power and energy. On this day, it is believed that those who are aware enough will be able to vibrate at a much higher frequency and perhaps even experience rapid ascension into new vibrations never before experienced on Earth.

I'd say you are fotunate to be being part of the acension. Relax and experience the true multidimensional being you are. I have been saying this since day one that our reality will become fluid like, meaning we now can see the past and the future in the present during a shift in our consciousness.

Take it for what it's worth and if it helps you understand what this shift means. I encourage you to watch Dr. Atkins take on this, he has done extensive research in this area.

Exciting times indeed!

Peace
edit on 1-10-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-10-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: Video Link fixed

edit on 1-10-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: grammar and spelling

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666
I do think this is what happened to me, I was very tired after work, and my imagination can run wild at times. It's definitely the most logical of explanations. I do like how quickly the conversation took a turn into Mandela Effect territory, I too have a few happenings that I can't quite be satisfied blaming on forgetfulness.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   

lol, too funny.

Grey Area? as in Aliens right? phew.. to the dream palace we go, I'd like to see a dream thread in here that would be nifty wouldn't it..

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Th3D0Ct0R
a reply to: Hecate666
I do think this is what happened to me, I was very tired after work, and my imagination can run wild at times. It's definitely the most logical of explanations. I do like how quickly the conversation took a turn into Mandela Effect territory, I too have a few happenings that I can't quite be satisfied blaming on forgetfulness.

Thanks for being so reasonable, I personally believe a lot in spiritual happenings, I also think there are creatures that abduct us etc. I just don't know who it is. And I would feel as if I betrayed myself if I wouldn't play devils advocate until I am satisfied there is no other explanation. But I do sympathise with very vivid dreams, I had a few 'epic' dreams myself, from one that was a full story set in the future to 'end of world' dreams, with black skies and floods. When you wake up, you'll feel like in that dream all day long. Thanks for sharing your story.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join