It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have died, and i don't know how to live with it.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I am writing today to report a very strange turn of events, which as far as I'm aware ended in my death.
"Oh but doctor, you must be mistaken! How ever could you be posting on the internet if you are dead? Silly Doctor."
Well, let me elaborate, as I am just as confused as you, if not more.
Three nights ago I had an extremely vivid dream. In my dream I was looking from a birds eye view in what I thought to be a small glass room supported by a metal frame, there was people gathered around huddled together looking at something, I had to struggle, but I could see a body, and upon closer inspection, blood. This dream was not much more than that, I never saw a face, and I didn't hear a word.
I woke, and I felt horrible, drained, as if severely depressed, but a strange relief.
Dreams effect me in strange ways, and I've come to live with it, I usually look into them, but in this case I could find no clues as to what the math just happened. I went to work as per usual and threw a blanket of monotonous thoughts over the memory of my dream.
Today felt like any other day, I woke up, went to work, came home and decided to go to a friends house. I don't have a license so I catch public transport. I got on the bus to make my way up town, opening the book I'm reading so the time passes quicker.
Around three bus stops along the way the words in my book started to blur, and no matter how hard I try the words just can't be read, I close my book and look out the window to my right. Standing on the road beside the slow moving bus was a man, I never saw his face, but he was dressed far too fancy for the suburb I live. The man proceeded to pull out a handgun (which in Perth is not a common thing in suburbia). He shot three times, two of the bullets flying through the shatter-proof glass into the chairs adjacent to me, and the third bullet colliding with my skull. The noise was so loud, everything was so dark, and I was so confused.
I look up, see the three holes in the window and touch my head. No hole.
Everyone on the bus is looking at me like I was the one who smashed the window, until someone screamed "Those kids threw bricks at the bus!" as they pointed at some children no less than one-hundred metres away.
Now, I'm not sure about other children from other areas, but I'm sure as hell certain that no kid can throw a brick that far, and I am more certain a brick couldn't make the holes in the window.
I have no idea what transpired today and I am utterly perplexed. I have a few theories, but I feel that they could sway the conversation negatively, though I'll be happy to elaborate upon request.
I'm not sure what I'm looking for by posting this, I just feel that I need to tell someone, and who better suited then the brilliant minded members of ATS. Any theories or speculation would be greatly appreciated.

(Ps. I apologize for the terribly edited wall of text. I am on my phone, as per usual, and the mobile site differs slightly.)
edit on 30-9-2015 by Th3D0Ct0R because: manners

edit on 30-9-2015 by Th3D0Ct0R because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   
You may have died this way in a past life, at around the age you are now. For some reason you're remembering it in this life. If so, in your dream you witnessed the end of that past life and today you witnessed the actual event that led to the bloodied body in the dream.

Very cool experience! Thanks for sharing.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: coder
As far as I'm aware this is my first experience of death, surely if I could remember the passing of my past selves this would have happened before, or be a common occurrence in peoples lives? I thank you for your input.

edit on 30-9-2015 by Th3D0Ct0R because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Scary as fck, reminds me about one movie which name i dont remember atm.

Have you found some deep sht recently which could cause these kinda "attacks", im talkin about dream phase i cant say what it has to do with shooting, stay safe.

So you say you didnt see faces in dream, neither shooters, does it mean like they were faceless or you just couldnt see them? I have had some ancient seeming dreams where I was on somekinda village, everyone was FACELESS it was freaky, but i thought it meant i just havent seen people so i didnt "remember" any faces to put on them..

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Th3D0Ct0R

It's pretty rare on the whole but certainly not unheard of. Here's a link to a Google search that pulls up some good information about it.

From what I've read and heard about it, your experience is a good match for this type of phenomenon due to the fact that it was so sudden and traumatic.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   
It was simply a dream, get over it. It wasn't some metaphysical intervention. It wasn't reincarnation, it wasn't an OBE. It wasn't a reality shift. Not EVERY vivid/Lucid dream is magical. It just a coping mechanism for your brain while it's making a memory dump, while recharging.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: trifecta
This thread is not wholly relating to my dream, it's about the experience I had today, if you'd like to read the rest of my thread I would appreciate it.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: UnHealtyArrogance
It was just that I couldn't see their faces. They weren't looking at me, and they didn't seem important at the time, until afterwards.
I have had dreams of people with no face, but that is something else completely, it stems from childhood fears.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: trifecta
It was simply a dream, get over it. It wasn't some metaphysical intervention. It wasn't reincarnation, it wasn't an OBE. It wasn't a reality shift. Not EVERY vivid/Lucid dream is magical. It just a coping mechanism for your brain while it's making a memory dump, while recharging.

So... you think he/she fell asleep on the bus, that is what you are saying?
...the fact that there really was something that happened while he was "sleeping" (the bricks coming through the window and hitting him, presumably) indicates, in that hypothesis, that his dream lined up and corresponded itself with real events happening outside while asleep.

How do you guess that happened? That his dream projected a man with a gun, at the same time there were kids holding rocks? Do you think he had some sort of perception of what was going on outside, even while he was asleep?

Just curious about your theory here.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I've wondered about the possibility that we could die in one reality (and for those around us in that reality) and yet for our own self consciousness, life continues.

Like someone you know dies in a car crash....
But what if, for that person, they had "a close one" which they actually swerved out of at the last moment, and said "whew!".... and life went on as usual, but perhaps with some strange little details, evidence of a reality shift (if they dared to consider it).

-all this while the versions of the loved ones in the other, previous reality are attending a funeral...

Interesting idea to consider!
edit on 30-9-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma
These are similar to my thoughts, I have had many near death experiences. Though, if this is true, the implications are quite scary. This would be a reality remade multiple times to necessitate my life.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

originally posted by: trifecta

So... you think he/she fell asleep on the bus, that is what you are saying?
...the fact that there really was something that happened while he was "sleeping" (the bricks coming through the window and hitting him, presumably) indicates, in that hypothesis, that his dream lined up and corresponded itself with real events happening outside while asleep.

How do you guess that happened? That his dream projected a man with a gun, at the same time there were kids holding rocks? Do you think he had some sort of perception of what was going on outside, even while he was asleep?

Just curious about your theory here.

Did any form of news media report this incident? Even a local paper would suffice. If the OP produces any semblance of a report, I'll change my tune.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I'm not trying to insinuate anything, but, why don't you have a drivers license? Is it due to alcohol or drug conviction? And, if so, were you drinking or doing any type of drug when this happened? Some alcoholics can have hallucinations, even when not drinking. Trust me on that one. And if you were doing certain drugs, you can never tell about the purity, so you may have got a "bad batch"

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
DOC,
Check out this thread, it may help answer some of your questions.

You have died

Sirric

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: trifecta
No media reported the event as I live in a lower class area, and it is almost a daily event that public transport was damaged, and judging on the fact that everyone was okay to believe some kids threw a brick, I don't think that's news worthy, maybe you do, but this is Perth, and "we" have better things to report, such as how much "we" hate Tony Abbott.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64
I don't have my license due to a ridiculous amount of train fines which I accumulated whilst trying to go to university 9AM-11PM, six days a week, which did not allow much time for a job.
In Western Australia your licence can be suspended until further notice, or until you pay your fines off.
The institute I attended is a joke, in my opinion, I'm quite glad I left, though the fines still must be paid.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

I've wondered the same thing. It might even explain the bizarre "timeline" anomalies that people love to argue about.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Th3D0Ct0R

You spoke of bullet holes.

Did the holes in the window continue to look like bullet holes?

Where there bullet holes anywhere else on the bus?

Did the holes remain after everyone else thought it was a brick?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I would be aware of these feelings. You wouldn't want to be suffering from the beginning stages of Cotard's Delusion/Walking Corpse Syndrome

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I just checked my Library and now it is BerenStein again! But Dr. Suess is now Dr. Swiss, and Nelson Mandela is having Sex ON the city while interviewing A Vampire in This very Neighborhood!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join