It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last of 4 blood Moons recall us the next will be in 2033, at the 2nd millenium of Christ Death.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

I am writing these lines with the last of the four blood moons of the sequence initiated in 2014 in the horizon through my windows, meditating in the means of a signal that says to us that the end of a world without God is coming certainly at not so much far distance, that the arrival of the Kingdom of God is a fact that all who has the ability to understand those signals can guess.

news.yahoo.com... 284.html

America is receiving this last moon eclypse under the blessing of one of the most exciting Papal visits ever, when few hours ago was clausured with success the world meeting of families in Philadelphia. Around a million people were present in the mass that was offered by him from the Art museum entrance in Franklin park way Av.

news.yahoo.com...

The entire Papal visit was plenty of a lot of important messages to the people of America, and the world, but in the climax of it the Pope called the nation to deffend their religious freedom, that is without doubt the strongest part of the message he brought.

www.christiantoday.com...

Philadelphians shared with the entire world their city with generosity and admirable organization, showing to all their proverbial brotherly love, going through the entire visit with great enthusiasm and let me say that an extremely challenging moment that was the mass of today at open sky was handle with a lot of professionalism by all the organizers.

It is fair to thanks Philadelphia for their hospitality and patience to deal with an entirely abnormal week, many companies, universities and schools were forced to shutdown activities along almost all the week.

Now, in spite of all that admirable effort, many became disappointed since they couldn't reach on time a good spot to follow the mass, there were many thousands that could enter to the place in the last minutes of the ceremony, also some recipientes of the tickets didnt really get the priviledge access they expected, but what counts is the hours of walking, of patient waiting, and that devotion to God, that is also part of the experience and it serves for many holy purposes, including Penance of sins. So don't feel sad if at the end of the story you were forced to follow the mass through the small screen of a cellular phone being in lane.

So my suggestion for the ones are sad since they couldn't reach the Eucharist, they were unable to receive Holy Communion, is to be happy for the opportunity to be there in the area to receive the anyway the Apostolic Blessing, from the current Bishop of Rome, the last of the long sequence of successors of St Peter, that is also an extremely powerful grace.

Now, It comes to my attention that at this moment below the reddish light of this so big moon thousands of bottles of water that were never opened, never used and remain in the street carefull arranged in piles by the cleaning service, in Franklin Parkway Av, no body has paid them to much attention, although that is no longer ordinary water at all, is blessed one.

Remember that Holy water have special properties, for the ones that use it with devotion, faith and respect, even miracles have been performed throught it.

If are among the ones that couldn't reach the best moments close to the Pope and you are still in Philadelphia, or if you are neighbor of the sector, I have this message for you: there are many hundreds of bottles of HOLY WATER in the street right now waiting for devote Christians to be taken or used in the best possible way, dont allow them to go into the trash.

The water is Holy because it was there during the entire Papal mass, so it received all the blessings of the most important religious service of the world meeting.

The world didn't end this week as some sects were claimed it was going to be the outcome, what says to us that not all who claim to talk in behalf God has really the authority or is carrying the divine message, there are many that are blind people trying to guide other blind people.

This is important, because even in the middle of the lanes of pilgrims that were trying to reach Franklin Av there were people delivering a lot of booklets, cards, or publications that were carrying false messages coming from sectarian organizations, using the event to spread their wrong teachings, of course with no approval of the Catholic church, the sects were moving alot to boycott the sanctity of the occasion, but they couldn't.

What is then the meaning of these four moons of 2014-5? is a warning for us, but also a clear message that we are in a wait and is not going to be for long.

When I was watching the people waiting hours to enter to Franklin Av. , including elders and children, entire families, militaries and civilians, people of all conditions, and all backgrounds, I felt their sorrow because they couldn' enter coming from very far, but at the same time their hope that they will be at the checking point even at the end of the ceremony, to receive the final blessing. This mass even in that detail had a powerful symbolic meaning, is in miniature the same wait we all the humanity are experiencing.

what matters in the long run is to reach the checking point of life even at the last moment.

Mt 19:30
But many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first.

Mk 10:31
But many who are first will be last, and the last first."

Lk 13:30
Indeed there are those who are last who will be first, and first who will be last."

in 2007, I warned the people that the SuperNova of that year was also carrying a message of promise, saying to us not that the world was going to end but that a new Kingdom is coming, that we must remain patient in our wait, we are not going to be defrauded, it is already prepared and traveling to us from the infinity of the cosmos.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

this is the last time we are going to see this rare astronomical event until 2033, a year that according with many Historians might be the second millenium of the death of Jesus Christ in the Calvary, so an extremely meaningful one.

There is no guaranty that we are going to pass through the red moon of 2033 in the same way of this one, so perhaps this four moons are preparing us to start what is called the end of times, the very last stage of the History of Humanity before the arrival of the messiahnic era.

2033 blood moon will be indeed an extraordinary event, with the anniversary of the sacrifice that saved humanity of the sins occurring simultaneously with a powerful celestial signal that is even mentioned in the Gospels as a clear apocalyptic symbol.

For now we can sleep calmly when the American airplane of the Pope is already gone crossing the atlantic back to Europe. it was really motivating to see the rapport that H.H. Francis I developed in his few 48 hours in Philadelphia.

Thanks,

God bless all the devote people
of America.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 9/28/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
It's all wonderful and stuff if you believe what man wrote in a book to control the unwitting masses of 2000 years ago.

To me, the pope is no more then an actor, and master of deception. That's been the role for a very long time..

Your name, seems pretty egotistical as well. Angel of Light? Isn't angel a title to powerful beings who serve your not so apparent god?

But then again cathodic and Christianity is very self centered and egotistical in the realm of thought. .

When I read or exercise thought in regards to J.C. it's as metaphor, not a person who breathed and had a heart of pumping blood..

It's metaphorical to humanity as a whole. Our divine state, and potential in purest form.

How can a man die for people's sins, people who he is not even connected with physically, energetically or by blood? Yet today, sin in terms of how the church sees it, FLOURISHES world wide!

Waste of death if you ask me... he also didn't sacrifice himself, he was killed. Pinning people who went against the Roman Empire, to wooden stakes was not a sacrifice, happened to many people before and after the story was written.

The majority of 7.5 Billion people are sinning all the time. The majority of Christians and catholics don't always follow what the metaphorical JC character represented or taught.

Do you have a car, house, full body of clothes, able to put dinner on the table most nights? That's nice, but the homeless don't. What would Jesus do with that car, house and money?

Explain that #. Someone believed to of died for SINS, for everyone, seems like a good excuse for its blind followers to get away with a lot.

In terms of the blood moon... the moon is in orbit, it cycles around earth, as Earth orbits/cycles around Sol. The red is coming out of a shadow and into the light of Sol, which is the Suns light reflecting off the moon.. so magical eh?

What's the message, the meaning you ask? It's light and shadows lol. No message or meaning. But that egotistical self centered, "im special" mentality wants to believe it MEANS something.

It means nothing. Just a transition of lunar, solar, and planetary bodies. Light and shadow at play. The fact we can calculate the next ones, shows its not that special. Just a natural occurrence.

Also, there are trillions of Suns in our aame galaxy, with more planets, thst have more moons orbiting them.. thsee eclipse of light and shadow happen probably every "day" as we perceive it on our blue/green marble.

Christianity and the cathodic need to ground themselves, get their head out of the clouds.

We are human. There is no special group based on form of thought, within this species. Thought, neurons firing in your brain, is the only reason you believe what you do.

At the end of the day, we are all on this sphere together, misery loves company...

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Dear Elementalist,

Excuse me but I found your post to much arrogant considering the fact that you are trying to "expose" others egotism. This is funny since is there is a post breathing ego here is yours. It seems that you are convinced that your personal universe is the only one that exist, more valid than the faith of about two thousand millions of people around the world, moreover that it has enough weight to displace even History.

Now, Your very simplistic way to see all reduced to politics by the way, since it is pretty funny your statement that all this come from a book written 2000 years ago to control masses, makes me thing that you knew very well what to mean when you chose your nickname.

First at all the Bible is not really a book, is a collection of books of different authors, in different languages, living in very different epochs, there are hundreds of volumes of research showing that. These ancient books started to be written clearly centuries before Christ, they can be traced back easily to times in which monotheism was not the rule in the world but the exemption, and believe me there were many religions at that time that were more controlling that the one of the Hebrew people.

The sacrifice of Christ is called in that way since he was absolutely innocent of the charges for which he was condemned, he never leaded or planned any rebellion against the Roman authorities, he also was never hunted to be brought to Jerusalem, to the contrary he went by his own will to that city, knowing the danger that was waiting there for him, he didn't have political ambitions at all, also he was not into any kind of sorcery as his accusers falsely claimed, he was instead a pacifist ,a spiritual or philosophical leader, practicing mysticism with great Charisma able to excite the faith of others.

Joshua Bar Joseph, also called Jesus Christ or Jesus of Nazareth, who lived under Pontius Pilates as Roman Procurator, under Octavio Augustus and Tiberius as Roman Emperors, under Publius Quirinius as Governor of Syria-Palestine, under Herod the Great and Herod Antipas as ethnarchs of Judea and whose existence is confirmed by secular Roman sources as well as by Jewish ones, like Tacitus, Lucian, Pliny, Suetonius, Flavius Josephus, Thallus, Phlegon, or in anonymous writings as the Babylonian Talmud or the Acts of Pilates, was not a bandit, neither a murder or a terrorist, so clearly he didn't deserve to be killed with the capital penalty.

www.patheos.com...

bible.org...

www.bethinking.org...

www.discoveringjesuschrist.com...

How we know the date of the birth and the death of Christ?

Well there is enough hints in the gospels, but also there are secular records that have found that There was an extremely visible conjunction leaded by Jupiter on Aries happened about the 6 or 7 BC, visible in all the eastern part of the Roman Empire ( there are coins of the period verifying it)

partners.nytimes.com...

biblicalcoins.weebly.com...

www.heartofeugene.org...

Also there was a powerful earthquake felt in Jerusalem but with epicenter in the dead sea, at the time of his death,

www.academia.edu...

www.nbcnews.com...

This following a total sun eclipse while Tiberius was emperor, this according with Phlegon, the very same day of Jesus Cruxifixion.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.neverthirsty.org...

Finally In 1983, Colin Humphreys and W. G. Waddington argued that the darkness could be accounted for by a partial lunar eclipse that had taken place on that day: lunar eclipse is what we had Yesterday, with a moon turned red and extremely big.

rosamondpress.com...

us.wow.com...

Of course you are free to believe in what you want, we are in a country with freedom of conscience. Now with all respect personal universes are fun and have inspired interesting literature, like the one of Homer, Gabriel Garcia-Marquez, Jose Zaramago or Isabel Allende, but happen that here we are referring to objective History, not subjective one.

Let me ask What did eat of breakfast today? Something very spicy? too much caffeine?

I ask this since it is clear that among the trillions of suns that exist in the universe this thread was written for people of the earth planet, not intended for other civilizations that are out of this solar system.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

The entire Papal visit was plenty of a lot of important messages to the people of America, and the world, but in the climax of it the Pope called the nation to defend their religious freedom, that is without doubt the strongest part of the message he brought.

This nation does defend religious freedom we are free to practice any religion we want to practice. However that freedom doesn't give a person the right to impose their religion on other people. This is something that many religious people like Kim Davis have a problem understanding.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

We don't know anything, we assume writing from man's hand, once upon a time is the truth.

Do you believe everything your government and leaders write and tell you today?

What about the history books? Do you understand the majority of humanity take everything "they" say as factual reality?

Now just turn your clock back 2000 years ago...

Not much changed.

Arrogance? It's called straight forward, in not very good at sprinkling sugar and light on everything I say or believe, lol.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I cannot confirm that Jesus is real from a book written 2000 years ago but I have confirmed to myself that the spiritual world is real. So perhaps you are a caterpillar denying the butterfly within, who knows. But in itself that doesn't matter because we all take different roads, and yours through logic, might be faster than mine.

Personally I would prefer a simple death after my servitude this life and not have to deal with anything afterwards. So many of us spiritual nuts arn't in it to be special or because we fear death, we just view it as destiny.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Enjoy wringing your hands for another 18 years waiting for this to come true.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Dear Elementalist,

with all respect it is true that there are nations that are accustomed to rewrite their own history, that was a very well known practice in ancient Egypt as well as in ancient China and Korea, and of course there is people that is in our days are denying the existence of the Jewish Holocaust or trying to hide the Stalinist purges, the Francoist concentration fields and the genocides committed during the cultural revolution of Mao Tse tung, but it is absolutely unfruitful to remove figures of a version of History, that does not change the world we are right now.

If we erase or make up our History we are losing the principal lesson that social sciences can give to us, to learn from the mistakes committed in the past, to understand why the old empires collapsed or why civilizations disappeared short time after they reached their climax.

Either you like or dislike the figure of Jesus Christ he is an undeniable crucial figure of History, we don't gain noting to try to erase him of the books, that is absurd, because the entire western civilization evolved from his body of ideas. His philosophy, that is the ultimate stage of the Hebrew cosmology, impacted dramatically into determine that the Christian countries were the ones that pushed the advance of Sciences and Arts after his death, moving the meridian of the creative thinking that was before located in middle or far east.

It is only when the Human being feels God merged in to the human condition, through the mystery of the immaculate conception or the incarnation, that the necessary psychological link in between the Creative archetype, that the divinity represents, with its properties become transferred to the men.

Why the renaissance, Industrial and technological revolutions occurred in the west and not in other part of the world? because only Christianism gave birth to the idea that the man was created in resemblance to a God Creator, and so it must participate of the ability to create in its own sphere.

This is what separates the way Science is understood in the middle east, where the attitude toward to God is merely contemplative, or in the Far east where God and nature are the same thing.

This is why the renaissance occurred in Italy and Spain, putting the human being in the center of the universe, also why the industrial revolution exploded in England when men first time in History decided that they also can take control of the flows of energy, or why the Higher Abstract thinking, of course with the magnificent and beauty of pure mathematics took place in countries with so much strong religious tradition like Poland, Germany, Russia, or France.

If you or any other person feels that it is too much difficult to accept Christ as God, just only see the giant contribution that his philosophy brought to humanity and anyway he becomes in the tip of the pyramid of civilization.

Newton, Kepler, Galileo, Da vinci, Copernicus, Ptolomeus, Euler, Descartes, Pascal, Gauss, were all men that consider themselves Christians, were proud of their beliefs, because those convictions were crucial to open their minds to a level of knowledge never before reached by human beings.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

(post by VictorBloodworth removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I don't agree with your message, but I gave you a star/flag because you seem sincere in your faith. I'm also a big fan of this pope. His speech he made on the abuse scandal really resonated with me. He met with abuse survivors, another big thing, though I hope he makes that a trend on his various travels in the years to come.

I'm agnostic (not atheist, there's a difference), but consider myself 'culturally Catholic' (in the same way that some agnostic or atheist jews identify as culturally jewish) as that was the faith I was christened in. I come from a part of the world where the old sectarian divisions are still part of the fabric of rural life. My step father's now hundred year old nan never spoke to his father again because he married a Catholic woman. His mom, now widowed, lives next door to her late husband's estranged, Catholic hating mother. Outport life is weird sometimes.
edit on 9/28/2015 by Monger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Monger

Dear Monger,

Thanks for your comment, your compliments and also for to find the courage or the confidence to tell us personal aspects of your life.

I only want to add that I don't think I need to do proselytism of the Catholic causes, but at the same time I am not afraid to tell good things I found on them, also I don't think why in America people that have spiritual or religious beliefs must remain quiet and feel embarrassment to declare openly what that they think.

Apart of any religious consideration I am also a Scientist and I don't find any ethical objection in to say that God is not a concept that necessarily shock with Science. If you are a physicist possibly you can understand this since matter and energy are never destroyed, so anyway there is something that supports the existence of the universe that always has been present.

The Physicists like to say that , from their study of Thermo dynamics, there is a trend in what ever arranges as a system to return to chaos, and they related that with the concept of Entropy.

Now, if you are a Mathematician it is evident that matter and energy alone can't be the only constituent parts of the Universe, there is another ingredient without it we can't have the cosmos as it is, that is, information. Without information there is no way to understand why matter use to arrange itself only in certain limited collection of particular patterns.

In a similar way it is only from the existence of information that we can grasp why certain interactions in between entities of the cosmos, the dynamic behavior of them, use to obey the same families of abstract structures, models or systems?.

It is interesting to see that information is measured right now in Science also using a particular type of entropy, called Shannon one.

In the moment we realize that information is present in the entire universe we also can accept that there must be intelligence behind it, the point is what kind of intelligence? well must be a kind of super mind, from which we are essentially just thoughts or ideas, as anything else.

In a similar way in the moment we accept that entropy is a law that rules the physical universe, a trend that moves matter in to energy and possibly also vice versa you need to think in what is the engine that generates that process, why it suddenly occurs, what is its ultimate cause.

That supra intelligence or that ultimate motor or engine behind all, the cause of all the causes, as St Tomas Aquinas used to say, is what religion use to call God. Carl Sagan used to say that the claim that energy and mater are eternal and indestructible is not so much different than the religious claims that in the deep end there is a being that is equally eternal.

So the so old discussion in between materialists and idealists, that started thousands of years ago in the Ionic civilization with their two schools: the Academy of Plato, origin of the mathematical idealism, and the Lyceum of Aristotle, birthplace of the Physical materialism, is just a mere game of words, they are talking about exactly the same thing but calling it with different name.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 10/2/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I bump this thread because of this ---->

this is the last time we are going to see this rare astronomical event until 2033, a year that according with many Historians might be the second millenium of the death of Jesus Christ in the Calvary, so an extremely meaningful one.

There is no guaranty that we are going to pass through the red moon of 2033 in the same way of this one, so perhaps this four moons are preparing us to start what is called the end of times, the very last stage of the History of Humanity before the arrival of the messiahnic era.

2033 blood moon will be indeed an extraordinary event, with the anniversary of the sacrifice that saved humanity of the sins occurring simultaneously with a powerful celestial signal that is even mentioned in the Gospels as a clear apocalyptic symbol.

For now we can sleep calmly when the American airplane of the Pope is already gone crossing the atlantic back to Europe. it was really motivating to see the rapport that H.H. Francis I developed in his few 48 hours in Philadelphia.

Thanks,

the 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse Tetrad was 2014-2015.... any Tetrad in 2033 is a different timetable event

I will explain later because the info I typed earlier today got erased by a sudden & unexpected power outage under clear skies & my document got fried....

a heads up--- dec 11th and dec 16th are important dates fitting the 'window' of probable occurrence for something diabolical to manifest---(those 2 dates are 75 & 80 days after the 4th blood-moon/super-moon event) which will signify that Hades & Death (the 4th horse & rider are set loose in this reality/world)
Thus completing the pre-tribulation beginning-of-sorrows/&/early-birth-pains component after this 'Last', end-time Tetrad of 4 blood moons which are the actual 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse (era) set loose during 2014-2015

(give me till Saturday the 3rd of oct to post..tyvm members)

edit on nd31144384393402452015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I'll be long dead but I hope there is a future left by that time.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Well, one thing is sure, the last of the four moons preceeded really close in time two major terrorist attacks by ISIS, one in Sinai Against the Aerobus airplane killing instantaneously 224 people on October 31st , and the other in Paris just the prevous weekend Friday November 13th with more than 130 death people plus about other 80 injured.

Notice that both dates are definitively not seen as of good oracle in the Astrological and Kabbalistic numerology, one is the Halloween and the other is a Friday 13th.

The consequence of these two attacks is that it has triggered a conflict in which all the most important armies of the world will be involved, Russia, America, France, The Nato in general, fighitng against a Islamic State that has showed to have so long arms to reach not only Egypt but even Europe. Perhaps the only countries still out are the far east ones.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
dude, nobody knows the day or the hour. and the angel of lightness is lucifer, isn't it?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,

Dude, who taught you scriptures? I would suggest you to read the bible under a trully scholastic guidance because many become lost on it trying to understand its meainng. The Light in bible is Christ and who ever transmit his message is performing as his angel.

St.John 1, 9There was the true Light which, coming into the world, enlightens every man. 10He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him.…

St. John 8:12 Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

St Mt. 5, 14"You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden; 15nor does anyone light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on the lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house.…

St. John 9:5 While I am in the world, I am the light of the world."

St. John 12:36 Believe in the light while you have the light, so that you may become children of light." When he had finished speaking, Jesus left and hid himself from them.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

edit on 18-11-2015 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Right. Well, when Jesus appears I'll be the first convert. Shake his hand, take a picture, shuffle along to whatever awaits.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

Hi Dear Eilasvaleleyn,

There are evidences that although many expect the triumphal arrival of Jesus Christ in public just only at the moment of the Universal judgement day, he indeed has appeared in the last times more than once in private to some people, that he has carefully chosen to reveal his plans for the future.

He revealed himself to Sor Faustina Kowalska in Poland in the 1930s when Europe was facing the expansion of the Fascism and Nazism in the West and the Stalinism in the East. He wanted to show through her to the world that He has a secret plan to try to save more souls in the end of times, called the mystery of the Divine Mercy Chaplet.

www.thedivinemercy.org...

He revealed in 1954 privately in the most darkest hours of the Cold war, to H.H. Pope Pius XII, who has leaded the Catholic world in the so much difficutl times of WWII, to confort him in moments in which it was really difficult to conserve the hope in future.

www.unexplainedstuff.com...

He revealed to father Pio in Italy during WWI to let him know that such a mega international conflict was the consequence of the many sins committed by humanity, and that Christ was going to accept the personal sacrifice of this priest as acceptable in heaven for atonement of the sins of this generation. Following the apparition Father Pio de la Pietrelcina became the first Catholic Mystic since Sn Francis of Asisi to have stigmata.

www.padrepio.catholicwebservices.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

new topics

top topics

join