It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified lights filmed over New Hampshire

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
This is interesting - multiple witnesses observe unidentified lights moving in the sky. What is more interesting is that it could not be seen with the naked eye - only through a camera.

Weird.

Pittaro spotted the so-called UFOs just above the skyline near the Steeplegate Mall in Concord, NH, on Monday. In the video, which was shot after sunset, Pittaro stated that he moved away from the light post and could still see it.
The object then changes shape. The lights separate and then regroup. Others in the parking lot confirmed they too could see the orbs.
“After asking multiple people to use their cellphones, they too caught the exact same UFOs, verifying what we were recording

boston.cbslocal.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Interesting! I just wish they had posted footage from the other witnessrs, as well.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Super interesting. Infra-Red emission? (since CCD's and CMOS are sensitive to it).
Confidence that this is not hoaxy or CGI, but a way to go on this one.
edit on 26-9-2015 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Ok this is a good one! To me it looked like there was a string like material coming out from the bottom of the orbs did anyone else see this? I would say balloons too but they were changing shape.

However classic issue on this video. We don't see the rest of the footage of the orbs disappearing or zipping off into space. So I am going to say not ET or anything too bizarre. It must be something explainable.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
"Planet Nibiru" has another video on his channel…

edit on 26-9-2015 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I'm looking at vid you embedded and at about :25 I hear a car go by and see headlights reflecting off of something. Could be he's filming through a piece of plastic in front of the camera.

He says when he looks with his eyes he doesn't see it. If he looks around the plastic in front of the lens, that is.

I don't really know, towards the end he's like, My arms are sooo tired, and she quips, "I think you have enough, honey".

ETA: From the comments section on YouTube: "If you can't see it with the naked eye, how did you first notice it?"

edit on 26-9-2015 by intrptr because: ETA:

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

That would seem to be the Golden Knights.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Atmospheric electrical phenomena, like plasma from electrical storms, emit IR and UV.
The fact that the cell phones were required to see it makes that important. However, I have never seen that kind of electrical disturbance. Wonder where this is going to go.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Most cell phone cameras have IR filters built in, in order to improve image quality.

edit on 9/26/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I clicked and watched the video on you tube, just after it finished there was a video debunking the first one, I think everyone should go see it for themselves.

link; www.youtube.com...

Concord Parking Lot UFO - Steeple Gate Mall, New Hampshire - Debunked - 21st September 2015

Peace

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I'm just going to post this thread here and slowly back away....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: charlyv

Most cell phone cameras have IR filters built in, in order to improve image quality.

Good point. However, my Samsung Android can easily see the emitter LED of my TV clicker, and I cannot.
Perhaps too much intensity and saturation to block it.
edit on 26-9-2015 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: redtic
Doesn't seem to have much to do with the video in the OP but that is, indeed a very interesting phenomenon.
As I recall, it may have something to do with electrical polarization of ice crystals.
io9.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Oh man! I can't believe I didn't think to look at his page. That video you posted has a thread somewhere on ATS.
Now I don't even think this is anything but CGI. This guy is a total fraud hoaxer Mike Pittaro.

According to the news article Mike sent the local CBS this video with an explanation on it, and the news station covered his story. He claims there were witnesses using their cell phones. Should we believe him? Witnesses?? Also how convenient you can only see the orbs through the camera. LOL what are we stupid???

“After asking multiple people to use their cellphones, they too caught the exact same UFOs, verifying what we were recording,” Pittaro wrote in the thread.
His video has been shared nearly 4,000 times on Facebook.

I bet he thought he had chances of his video going viral and getting a million views where he could make maybe $1000? A video with 3000 or even 10,000 views is not going to bring any money, maybe like $0.20. What a joke.

The orbs are CGI taken from some other youtube CGI video and he emailed the link with a made up story to the press. haha unbelievable. Probably the famous orbs video from Mexico. This is a rehash of Jamie Maussan.

ETA: Why did he even start filming in the first place if he said you can only see the orbs through the camera? HELLO... **facepalm**
edit on 26-9-2015 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Doesn't seem to have much to do with the video in the OP

Why not? Hard to tell from the video, but it appears that the sun is (setting?) on the horizon and there are clouds in the sky, indicating the potential for ice crystals - could be refraction from said sun. Seems as plausible as the Golden Knights...

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Thanks Phage. So the prophecy about the Nephilim is true, then.

Those who came down?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Why not?

You really think there is any similarity in appearance?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Phage

Thanks Phage. So the prophecy about the Nephilim is true, then.

Those who came down?

They were plummeting, man. Plummeting.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Why not?

You really think there is any similarity in appearance?

Does there need to be?

I honestly don't know all the ways that ice crystal refraction manifests itself. Maybe I'm way off.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I"m gonna post this again, ok !

I clicked and watched the video on you tube, just after it finished there was a video debunking the first one, I think everyone should go see it for themselves.

link; www.youtube.com...

Concord Parking Lot UFO - Steeple Gate Mall, New Hampshire - Debunked - 21st September 2015
edit on 9/26/2015 by FutureThinker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join