It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the "craziest" and least conventional thing you believe in?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Judgement free Zone here, fellow members! I'm here with a simple question.

What is something you believe in, or believe in the possibility of, which goes against conventional sciences, theories, religious beliefs, etc?

Myself-

I believe the hollow earth theory could hold some truth. Maybe not every aspect that a Google search will bring up, but perhaps that inside our earth could have a massive amount of space in which.. Anything could be going on. Whether it's simply geological features we haven't seen or understand or even another civilization.

No need to defend your stance, or explain yourself, the science, or anything behind your unconventional belief , keep this thread fun and light! ( please!)

-deadlyhope
edit on 25-9-2015 by deadlyhope because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

Voodoo curses can be cast over the www. with the proper rituals. You don't even need to know the persons name.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Fun thread lol. I personally believe there are bases like the one in Dulce, NM where aliens and humans are working together doing experiments we couldn't even imagine. A while back I was doing a lot of research even got in contact with a few resident's living in Dulce. Lots of weird stuff going there.

link   
a reply to: olaru12

Interesting! Never have heard of that theory but learning what others believe is a cool experience.

Not knowing their name, do you mean you could just reference their username on any website, or simply focus on content written by someone, anyone, and it would target that person, even if you cannot recall their username or real name?

link   

ahh i love not defending my stance

my answer is Karma.

Karma is the closest thing I have to a religion.

That and the lyrics to Limelight by rush. They do quote Shakespeare after all.

Why doesnt everyone go and create their own personal religion? maybe its just me.
edit on 25-9-2015 by frostie because: (no reason given)

link   
I believe my "soul" is merely a facet on a large, singular stone (metaphorically speaking)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PeachesNCream

Hmm sounds like what some people believe area 51 might be like - though 51 seems to be more depicted as research/graveyard in some posts that I've seen more so than working together.

It's interesting imagining we can offer aliens anything, though. Maybe our earth is vastly different, so they've come to learn the properties of our home, while they share their own? Who knows! Cool belief though

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Hmm, I guess I can't grasp that metaphor too well. Is this to say that we share this stone with others or perhaps the stone represents us as a whole, our soul being one part - perhaps not even the biggest?

Definitely does expand the view, to believe we might be something much bigger or greater or more vast. ( if that's even what you're referencing xD)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Voodoo curses can be cast over the www. with the proper rituals. You don't even need to know the persons name.
All we need is an avatar of a dog

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: frostie

First my apologies for having a post for each reply, I can't figure out how to reply to multiple people on my tablet!

I definitely believe in karma myself, but believe it's either a maturation experience where we experience the hell and joy we put others through, or something dealt out by a higher being.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadlyhope
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Hmm, I guess I can't grasp that metaphor too well. Is this to say that we share this stone with others or perhaps the stone represents us as a whole, our soul being one part - perhaps not even the biggest?

Definitely does expand the view, to believe we might be something much bigger or greater or more vast. ( if that's even what you're referencing xD)

Yes. The "gem" is the Godhead. We are each just a facet in the greater stone, completely oblivious to any other facet because we do not face them. We only see our own little piece of the whole, having the rest obscured from us, until we rejoin the Godhead/universal consciousness.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I believe that some of the people who believe in Lucifer actually believe that he is the Holy Spirit.

I think some believe that Lucifer and Jesus are on the same side and that YHWH is actually the evil force of darkness in the Bible.

They believe that Adam and Eve were slaves to YWHW and the good Lucifer was only trying to help man.

If I am correct, not all who have claimed to follow Lucifer are evil but they are defiantly ignorant about the true meaning of the OT scriptures.

I am in no way defending those who worship demons intentionally as an act of evil. But I have read enough to believe not all who claim to follow Lucifer do so with an evil mind, just mistaken.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Karma,,,,I've said to much...

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

I can definitely believe people worship something, believing it's something else.

This seems to be the case, even in major religions at times, where a prophet will guarantee they are fulfilling the work of their God, yet requiring committing some of the more heinous acts we've seen.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Created an account just to post this.

I believe professional sports are, to a large degree, fixed. Think about how much extra money goes to metropolitan areas that are enjoy successful campaigns. Follow the dollars.

I believe this can be accomplished in a number of ways. 1) referees can be bribed, threatened, or blackmailed. 2) Infrasound directed at athletes during key moments (infrasound can give humans that "jittery" feeling. 3) Messing with athlete's personal lives.

I'm sure there are other ways, especially technologically-speaking. I've heard rumors about magnets in basketball rims, and so on and so forth. Sports are big business. I can't believe that the economic outcomes are based purely on chance.

Of course I say this as a huge sports fan :/ But that's why I feel this way. I've watched a lot of 'em.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: anonimus

I actually hold this belief myself! I'm not sure how entailed it is, but I do believe everything goes the way it goes for money, and that can or might even include game outcomes, or specific plays or calls by refs.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: anonimus

Hit up a professional athlete with your theory and it might be your end..lol

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I believe that somewhere in this country there is an honest politician.

More elusive than the Lochness Monster.

More elusive than unicorns.

More elusive than aliens.

More elusive than UFOs.

I BELIEVE!

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
The one that I'll admit to. In the book of Daniel chap 8 is a end time prophesy. And the first event of that prophesy? That a country from the west would conquer 2 nations in the middle east.

Could the current mess in the middle east now be the battle of the goat and the ram? And be the days of the tribulation of the carcass in Matthew 24?

Hmmmnnnnn........Uh-oh.......

The crazier thought that I can't talk about? I could tell you that but then I would have to kill you. : )

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I believe that psychic vampires are real and that some people knowingly or unknowingly can take someone's spiritual energy away. I think it's more common than people realize.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join