It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the "craziest" and least conventional thing you believe in?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

It seems karma itself is fairly common. Where it comes from is the factor in which doesn't always share commonality. It seems karma itself is fairly common. Where it comes from is the factor in which doesn't always share commonality.

Ahhhhh I see.

Thinking about it...still forming, but open to other ideas.

I think for me it's about balance. The Earth, I believe, has a natural balance of everything, obviously without us humans interfering with it, so I think Karma extends from that. Natures need for balance amongst all things that occupy it's/her space.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I love that

just had to say so

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: raikoh

originally posted by: deadlyhope
Ralkoh - george Washington hmm? I've never heard that before, but it is interesting! Maybe our founding father has a lot more to him, eh? Welcome to ats by the way. May your involvement here be pleasant and eye opening

I bet you have heard of it you just forgot!

"The Apotheosis of Washington" visible through the oculus of the dome in the rotunda of the United States Capitol Building!

Shows George Washington becoming a deity. Also if you examine the fresco you will see you can perfectly overlay a hexagram over it. A young George Washington will be the second coming Jesus, I'm not the only one who thinks so!

Also I believe the "24 elders dressed in white" mentioned in the bible are not people but letters! Take a look at the top front of a dollar. You will see 24 white letters, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Now if you "seek the light" hold the bill upto a strong light, you will see the 24 white letters "sitting" on 24 "thrones" which are the black letters! They were conveniently placed below the white ones.

Also A very observant person with excellent vision and an eye for detail might observe the "crowns of gold" that the 24 elders wear. Hint: Use a magnifying glass. The crown has a central "crown jewel." Guess what I am referring too?

The bible also says the elders lay down their crown and then fall down!! If the 24 elders are THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, then...

This is also why Washington is full of occult sacred geometry.

Hows that for some unconventional beliefs!

This is a great thread btw! I love to hear new theories on familiar subjects. I think a lot of the theories given to the masses are at best half truths. Individuals have the more interesting theories, and they never really get accepted mainstream making them difficult to find.

This is a long, but awesome video about the "hidden" geometry of Washington for those who are interested. It ties into my beliefs.

www.youtube.com...

For some reason I can't edit my response here but i said "look at the top front to find 24 elders in white." It should have said "look at the top back side." The "24 thrones" are the 24 black letters on the front. The 24 letters on the back are the white ones. You have to hold the bill up to the light to see the white ones "sitting" on the black ones anyway. And I think many things in Revelation have litteral, symbolic, and multiple meanings. In case someone wanted to follow what i said earlier i wanted to make this correction.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join