It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Alex Jones Claims Obama Will Shut Him Down Today - FTC/FBI Raid

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Anyone who respects anything Jones says does not get my respect.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   
So, it didn't happen?

Thanks, Obama! AmIright?, or amiright? Geez, he can't even oppress the lunatic fringe like they promised he would.

smh...

You Doom-and-gloomers really need to cut it out.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I've just gotten a credible tip that the FEDS, including OSHA, will PREVENT ME from winning 10M dollars today!

So if I don't win, we all know it was OBAMA!

STAY TUNED!

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
If Obama was actually going to go after someone on radio it wouldnt be Alex......lol thats a pretty narcissistic outlook.......

1.Micheal Savage (freaking headcase psychopath)

2. Rush Limbaugh (ego maniacal right wing pundent who thinks hes never wrong)

3. Glenn Beck (actually like beck, hes changed a lot over the last 4 years)

4. Mark Levin (smart, well spoken, dont really have anything bad to say)

But yeah, hed have to clear that list FIRST before even having to be worried about Obamas people

Yeh what Glenn did for the mexican children immigrants out of his own pocket showed that he is a good human being.
Mark Levin actually knows what he's talking about when it comes to law and the constitution and isn't an establishment rino a-- licker.

The establishment hates alex jones because he's starting his own TV channel(VERY expensive recurring costs and fcc regulatory costs). The establishment is arrogant and thinks of middle class income(where alex came from) Texas people as dumb rednecks/hillbillies that can't do anything without a government helping them.
TPsychopathsTB think they have a monopoly on reality and credibility. That is why they brought in on pierce morgan's show to "debunk" him and it blew up in their faces. He just injected truth and got the audience to research thier reality. Win.

Love him or hate him. You have to respect that he is a normal person challenging the pro-corporate pro-globalist narrative and actually succeeding. He is launching a standard satellite stream. After he gets that ready all they have to do is fill airspace(he has his own original programming all he needs is to buy more content to fill timeslots) and advert spots and he has a normal television channel that could be picked up by time warner/comcast or at&t or verizon fios or DirecTV or Chartered or Dish network etc.

I respect a person that worked hard for what they created and didn't lick the system's backside for bailout money.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas
So, it didn't happen?

Thanks, Obama! AmIright?, or amiright? Geez, he can't even oppress the lunatic fringe like they promised he would.

smh...

You Doom-and-gloomers really need to cut it out.

I'm sure his exuse will be this --> It didn't happen because he made everyone aware and it scared TPTB that he was onto them so they backed off.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

agreed!

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
So I haven't kept up with this story nor do I listen to Jones but I'm gonna throw it out there and say he's still broadcasting without incident?

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
So I haven't kept up with this story nor do I listen to Jones but I'm gonna throw it out there and say he's still broadcasting without incident?

You need to learn to spell

"he's still broadcasting without intelligence?"

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Perhaps he's not getting enough 'clicks per view' , quota's are everything you know.

Pure govt manufactured shill entertainment, or should i say 'Shilltainment'.

edit on 9/30/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join