It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Alex Jones Claims Obama Will Shut Him Down Today - FTC/FBI Raid

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: humanityrising

I am grateful for his contributions to humanity, we should all be. But he is officially irrelevant at this point. Hopefully someone with a thirst like he had when he was younger and an appeal to more demographics will come out of the woodwork to take his place in the near future.

What has he contributed?

I would say, in its simplest form, the mindset and awareness that the world is not as simple and cut and dry as the media portrays it, and also that there are as many evil people in high places as there are in low places, and for many of those people, greed, power and money are more important than human lives.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: humanityrising

So he lied and contributed nothing.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   

No need to antagonize. Also you might do well to explore this, this, and this.
edit on 26-9-2015 by humanityrising because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanityrising

No need to antagonize. Also you might do well to explore this, this, and this.

Considering you can't name a single thing he contributed and did not just lie about he did nothing.

The 2nd article you posted is a simple fool and has no clue what he is talking about. Occam's Razor works in physics. Where he went wrong in thinking "the simplest" equates to simple. Sometimes the simplest solution is extremely complex.

ETA: Why do all your links have no clue what Ockham's Razor says? It does not state the simplest thing you can think of is right, it says that when multiple theories all predict EQUALLY WELL, the simplest is usually correct. Why do all your links forget the equally well part?
edit on 26-9-2015 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   

There is no retort. You made a statement, I asked you for examples, you provided none. I don't see what there is left to say. I was being quite honest with my initial question, I don't follow AJ, the few times I see him making comments it always turns out to be crap, doesn't mean it always is. I had a feeling no defense could be made for him based on the recent things I have seen, but thought maybe early on he was different.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Sounds like Alex maybe short on the alimony even his most ardent supporters didn't buy into his most recent money bomb so,time to bust out the raid story.Next time he'll be trying to guilt trip his listeners.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: mike dangerously

What is this money bomb I keep hearing about?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Alex Jones wishes somebody cared enough about him to shut him down. Nobody takes him seriously (well nobody with any sense) and even after milking people for money, I think that bothers him. That he is thought of as a clown by most people. Burns his ego a bit and makes him desperate to be taken seriously. So he just make up more crazy stuff to try and make the crazy stuff he said before seem legit. And so it goes.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Infowars talking about it

One thing imo the PTB would love to shut down all such sites obviously ATS included.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
Apparently, conspiracy theory firebrand and heretic, Alex Jones, is claiming to have "credible tips" from "reliable sources" that his main offices will be raided by law enforcement this morning. The supposed reason is retribution for his anti-governent commentary, specifically that focused on Democrats.

Alex Jones has received credible tips from two different sources that the FBI in coordination with the FTC is planning to raid Infowars.com central Texas command center as possible payback for attacking Obama and the Democrats.

OBAMA PLANS TO SHUTDOWN NEWS ORGANIZATION

Is Alex just flailing away, seeking attention?

In a word, yes. The man's a lunatic.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   
So did he get shut down then or?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
So did he get shut down then or?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Geez he`s gone from bad to worse, I couldn`t stand much of his rants years ago and stopped watching but that ??

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

(...)The supposed reason is... disinformation and fearmongering!

If he would be that one master "infowarrior" that tells people so much "secrets", how can it be that he can do what he is doing since years?
Following Jones imagination about the power of the government, why didn´t he have a car "accident" yet, or just disappeared into thin air? Why didn´t he become branded as a homosexual and pedophile communist spy at least?
Maybe he is allowed to do what he is doing, by the evil powers he is "targeting", it´s called tolerated opposition.

Btw, now it is the 26th, and Infowars is still online, so much about the credibility of Jones predictions...

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Please. A thread is LOOSE. You LOSE your keys. Why is this grammatical error so prolific? Loose women, loose rope, loose pants. You've got nothing to lose. You'll lose your mind.
edit on 9/26/2015 by 0001391 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   
No matter what you think about Alex Jones it would be a huge loss to alternative media. Hopefully if his information is true then by publicizing it he will prevent it.

That said I find his cable access shows from Austin in the early or mid-90's to be highly entertaining in their criticism of the hypocrisy of the city council. He also displayed a wonderful sense of humor and a dedication to justice for the people against renegade bureaucracy.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0001391
it would be a huge loss to alternative media.

Why do you think that?

Hopefully if his information is true then by publicizing it he will prevent it.

Of course it is not true - Alex just made it up to get more money from the gullible.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Why do you think that?

Of course it is not true - Alex just made it up to get more money from the gullible.

Whether or not you respect or agree with Alex Jones he has had a tremendous impact in the development of independently funded media that diverges from the mainstream story line. Though he may be a tainted source of information he has none-the-less pioneered the marketing of dissent.

As to your assertion that his claim is not true, you have much confidence in your opinion yet I have no bones about admitting I have no clue whether it's true or not and unless you work for Inforwars or the government then neither do you.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Why do you think that?

Whether or not you respect or agree with Alex Jones he has had a tremendous impact in the development of independently funded media that diverges from the mainstream story line. Though he may be a tainted source of information he has none-the-less pioneered the marketing of dissent.

As to your assertion that his claim is not true, you have much confidence in your opinion yet I have no bones about admitting I have no clue whether it's true or not and unless you work for Inforwars or the government then neither do you.

Actually we know it's not true since it did not happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join