It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin fires warning shot to West

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

This is his reaction to the build up of NATO on his doorstep, he did warn there would be a reaction.

NATO and Russia aka the Soviet Union have always been on each others doorstep so that statement is silly. If those small Baltic nations did not want to be free they would not be in NATO. Putin would have taken them a long time ago or just like Ukraine, control them with an iron fist for decades.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

My statement, silly?

Oh dear Lord, Mildred, call the Doctor, I'm having a silly fit.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

My statement, silly?

Oh dear Lord, Mildred, call the Doctor, I'm having a silly fit.

Given history his comment about your statement would be correct. The Baltics nor Poland hosted NATO troops and that changed when Russia invaded Ukraine and threatened to invade several NATO nations. Unless you forgot when Putin shot his mouth off stating he could take several European capitals in a matter of weeks.

When Putin invoked Hitler by claiming jurisdiction in other nations when it deals with Russian citizens he invited the response of NATO in those countries that border Russia and who have a large number of ethnic Russians inside their borders.

Every action Russia has taken has concluded in the very actions Russian didn't want to begin with. This mess is the creation of Putin and not NATO.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join